Cycle Advice Accelerating natty gains with test?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I am 165, 70kg, prolly around 20bf

Lets assume (just for sake of the question) that my natty limit is 75kg at 12bf

Is it possible to use test to reach my natural cap faster than I would without drugs, and then (assuming excellent diet and training) stop test, do PCT and maintain it?

Would that be possible since that is my natural limit anyway? Or will I lose all my gains after stopping test?

Is it possible to use test to reach my natural cap faster than I would without drugs, and then (assuming excellent diet and training) stop test, do PCT and maintain it?

Would that be possible since that is my natural limit anyway? Or will I lose all my gains after stopping test?

Yes, and no.

I'm no expert by any means, and currently have a thread open logging my current experience with AAS use. Feel free to browse. https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/junkie-who-doesnt-want-to-get-smol.911421/

First off the main thing I see is that starting at 20% BF isn't ideal and leaves you open to more potential sides. It isn't unheard of to begin at that percentage, from the immense amount of forum/board/reddit etc scrolling I've done, however, not advisable at all. I started my own journey at 13-14% BF.

I don't declare to know, but from the summation of research I've checked out/board posts I've looked at, it is more possible to keep gains that are not above your genetic cap, than gains that are. That is pure anecdotal reference however and I wouldn't take it to be fact, just something I've noted and am still gaining more knowledge regarding.

The bigger picture however, that I have gathered from many knowledgeable members here and on other boards is that unfortunately, when you use AAS you always risk shutting down your natural production permanently. So take that as it is, if you decide to start now at 20% BF and below your genetic cap you may well be committing to perma TRT.

Best of luck to you bro! It's definitely tempting and something that I now am experiencing benefits but also side effects to an extent from, and don't know the ultimate outcome. It is always going to be a bit of a gamble, but you can always take steps to make that gamble a bit less, or unfortunately a bit more.

Best luck to you.

Someone has a more clear answer?

Also, what is the chance of permanently fucking up my hormones from 1 cycle?

Obviously anabolics will increase skeletal muscle mass, but if training and especially diet are not optimal you will lose any gains post cycle.
You may also experience permanently lower testosterone levels post cycle, due to sertoli and leydig cell damage on-cycle.. (THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED BY PCT)..

It is the consensus on this forum PCT neither works or is necessary for most people..!!

At 20% bodyfat, you are NOT in a healthy position to consider AAS..

There is no drug induced "cheat" that can be employed in preference to a good diet, and training protocol..

Hard work and discipline are what is needed...

Obviously anabolics will increase skeletal muscle mass, but if training and especially diet are not optimal you will lose any gains post cycle.
You may also experience permanently lower testosterone levels post cycle, due to sertoli and leydig cell damage on-cycle.. (THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED BY PCT)..

It is the consensus on this forum PCT neither works or is necessary for most people..!!

At 20% bodyfat, you are NOT in a healthy position to consider AAS..

There is no drug induced "cheat" that can be employed in preference to a good diet, and training protocol..

Hard work and discipline are what is needed...

Sort of true - but me sitting on a test needle once a week WITH NO OTHER TRAINING AT ALL - NOT EVEN RAISING MY HEAD TO FART - left me with a body a thousand times better than 20 years natty training till i crippled myself. Go figure.

But im talking trt.

Whats your age and uour previous work out experience

Everyone has a different reaction to test/steroids etc . You won't know how they will affect you until you try . PCT is completely necessary , please don't listen to others on this forum !! 20% bodyfat is not to high and you are just as healthy as someone who is 15% , everyone is different .

Nothing is better than real muscle, I knew a guy he was about 200 plus, i seen him in jail , he was like 150lbs, i didnt even reconize him. real muscle stays with you for ever. its for real survival. I'm not bashing peds. If i was you stick to #1 Primobolan : made by Bayor" also called rimabolan" #2 Anaavar pillls, also called oxandrolone, #3 Real Deca Nandradlone. Theres nothing wrong with a cycyle every year or two. keep the dose low and be safe.

You have to realise though , when you come off you will eventually lose your gains .

This is not true. If you maintain proper diet and exercise regiment you should only lose around 10% of your gains.

I’ve found steroids has permanently altered my body structure

Your permeant increase may be your natural potential" although steroid causes permeant cell division. so even is your clean you will still gain more than true nattyy.

Everyone has a different reaction to test/steroids etc . You won't know how they will affect you until you try . PCT is completely necessary , please don't listen to others on this forum !! 20% bodyfat is not to high and you are just as healthy as someone who is 15% , everyone is different .
Pct is not necessary. If you read into how negative feedback loops work you'd understand that. Unless you mean proper diet, sleep, and training as Pct then yes that is important. But throwing more drugs into the mix does not improve recovery as once the drugs are discontinued (such as serms) then test levels will plummet again.

Pct is not necessary. If you read into how negative feedback loops work you'd understand that. Unless you mean proper diet, sleep, and training as Pct then yes that is important. But throwing more drugs into the mix does not improve recovery as once the drugs are discontinued (such as serms) then test levels will plummet again.
Ive been doing this for 35 years pct is necessary.

This is not true. If you maintain proper diet and exercise regiment you should only lose around 10% of your gains.

I’ve found steroids has permanently altered my body structure
Your body cant sustain the same amount of muscle mass natural as it can on supraphysiological amounts of test . Eventually you will revert back to your natural limit.

Your body cant sustain the same amount of muscle mass natural as it can on supraphysiological amounts of test . Eventually you will revert back to your natural limit.

I usually take 200-300 mg of test a week not really supraphysiological doses

I usually take 200-300 mg of test a week not really supraphysiological doses
Considering the average man makes at most 70mg a week, I think 200 to 300 puts you well into supraphysiological amounts. It's enough to put your estrogen, shbc, hematocrit, rbc, hdl and ldl out of the healthy range.