• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advice/Help with a Fast detox with suboxone and bupredermal patch...

polo792

Bluelighter
I need help with a suboxone taper that needs to be completed by next friday. Can someone who has any advice in the best way to achieve with a schedule or taper plan.
I have 2mg suboxone strips and also a bupredermal 40micrograms patch that meant for a week usage.

Where's your current habit at? Are you on suboxone maintenance, or trying to taper off pharms/H using subs?

My habit is roughly bout 2pt of heroin and I'm trying to get off the heroin. I dont have a habit for suboxone, I was put on the suboxone recently but I never actually took the film except for a day here n there

How did you go with this? Were you able to detox in time? It would have been a big task

Have you considered the bupe implant?

Still trying my friend
Keep trying my friend, i am in the same battle.

I truly believe that you will only ever get clean when you are personally ready, there is no hitting rock bottom that will make any difference.
If you are not ready to live a clean life, then no amount of trying will work, you must want it.

I am not sure that i am ready yet, i know that i am getting old and sick of this life and the money needed.
I want to be clean yet i still love to get high.

Keep trying my friend, i am in the same battle.

I truly believe that you will only ever get clean when you are personally ready, there is no hitting rock bottom that will make any difference.
If you are not ready to live a clean life, then no amount of trying will work, you must want it.

I am not sure that i am ready yet, i know that i am getting old and sick of this life and the money needed.
I want to be clean yet i still love to get high.
I feel this.

I'm ready, it's been 2 months of using a pt of pure H between myself and someone else. I had my last use today (Saturday) b4 lunch time. So tomo morning I plan to have 0.25mg of subs and also I have some ice to take away the antsy feeling.
Just wanted to ask for u guys opinion roughly how long do U think it will take to be clean? I intend to drop the amount of subs each time I take it, so after the 0.25mg the next dose would be 0.125mg and keep dropping. I also have valiums to help as well. I want to live a normal life, to actually live a life then just exist if U know wat I mean.

What do u guys think is the worst day to go without H? In my opinion it's the first day, to me the day goes mega slow and I'm wishing that the night will come so I can just try and sleep, cos I don't want any of my family to know and it's tempting to go out but tomo I am determined to stay home and get the first day over with. I'm just hoping it's not too bad.

It's way easier to detox off H than subs in my opinion. I detoxed off 4mg/day for over a month... My advice, pop a bunch of Xanax and sweat it out. It's only gonna be real bad for 4 days. I literally went from subs to H to detox last time. I've been a H addict for 14yrs but I'm clean now and free from Suboxone.

I don't have a sub habit so idk if it would be hard for me, I just took 0.25mg of subs now

I don't have a bunch of Xanax just vals but will need to wait til the end of the week to get a new script until then I have about 15 vals n some ice. Hopefully it's not as bad as U guys say. I guess I will see how it goes after today/tonight n wen I'm on the second day

I fkd up and went today (sunday) despite I didn't feel like I needed to use. I guess tomo I'll try again and hopefully I get pass the day without using H or funding a dumb excuse to go out and fking up again.
I hope I will be ok by Thursday the latest, like I said I have some subs and valiums and also ice to have so I don't rely on the subs totally. I guess I find that the I've stops the RLS and the antsy feeling I get. I am determined not to fk anymore, tired of seeing everyone's life progress and mine at a stand still.

Thanks for the updates

It's really good to know that you say you are ready to kick the gear, if you really want to do it then you are already half way there

I am not sure eating a bunch of vals/Xanax is a good idea, it only made kicking worse for me when i tried, the pills made me sleepy but the shakes kept me awake, it was just really annoying
Ice, maybe it's not for me but i could see that it would at least take your mind off things, just don't go swapping to a ice habit, that could be worse in the long run

I will check back in, good luck and hang in there. If you want it you will do it!

I only use the I've to get that restless feeling away. I don't think I've is an addiction, by that I mean a physical one.