• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art AI image generators

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Anybody use these things?

Just got started with DALL E ( https://labs.openai.com/ )

chrome-screenshot-1664549335652.png

chrome-screenshot-1664549383665.png

chrome-screenshot-1664549983158.png

Last edited:
whats the purpose of selling this type of art? i saw people trying do it and no one does it

whats the purpose of selling this type of art? i saw people trying do it and no one does it
Yah people will buy and sell just about anything . Imo buying photographs is stupid too , but if thats a thing then why not ai art.
Ties in to the whole NFT-hype I guess.

Yah people will buy and sell just about anything . Imo buying photographs is stupid too , but if thats a thing then why not ai art.
Ties in to the whole NFT-hype I guess.

there's certain free lancers websites and ghost companies that allows an average joe say to sell their clothes or random craft they got DIY'd, redbutton or some is one that comes to my mind now, before that people were browsing online forum boards to sell whatever they got going on and that's also a needle in haysack to find nowadays. I don't know if that's available in USA but we in Europe, we got such boards with everyday activity either by same members or 5 rookies.
USA in this type of light might not get a sunroof and people might fill this gap with selling on street, subways and otherwise to be honest, India/Bulgarian blackmarket is where you wanna sell. Here, we don't talk about selling AI art, we talk about selling any sort of creation ranging from a simple bolt pipe all way to a screw and beyond.

Asiatic based countries might be the jackpot for electronics all way to households, what you once knew. Russia for e.g doesn't have any inflation, I was watching a vlog a while back dating from April?? somewhere around that, can't say in head but they kept the same hot meal for their citizens at any time of day, no matter if you're a trust fund kid or not. In China, a RTX 3090 what is the most atomic and expensive GPU in the world right now is sliding 1.2k euro barrier within mainstream websites, in Taiwan that thing is available for 200 euro. Baseline of market is downhill, doesn't worth investing in anything and if you got even a cleaning job or you know, blue collar is much better than thinkin "Yeah, I'd kept my paycheck to socks and invest 3 times when McAfee dies", everything isn't how it was that happend since 2016. There's 0 reasons actually for being rich but it doesn't mean you need to be poor, let's not have daddy issues behaviour here, -- but by the wings of wind we all are lotus flower that can grow from dirt.

I've been using Nightcafe like crack, like actually in a pipe
I cant' seem to upload any images though, why is that?

Many of the ones you shared are genuinely remarkable, @bingey.

It's wild that these AI image and art tools are being used on a business level now. AI-based companies like Jasper.ai now have this as a paid option.

There's a Craiyon thread going in the Lounge (from a little while ago) if you're keen to see some callow abstractions.

There's a Craiyon thread going in the Lounge (from a little while ago) if you're keen to see some callow abstractions.

Thanks seem to have missed that one!

They seem to be monetizing all these AI art things. Can anyone tell me where i can get unrestricted AI art generation ? I dont even mind paying, its just that i already did pay for midjourney and they never gave me membership and still havnt got back to me. Id rather use some open source version tho if its possible

oh, i forgot about this thread and posted mine in the deep mind thread instead.

They seem to be monetizing all these AI art things. Can anyone tell me where i can get unrestricted AI art generation ? I dont even mind paying, its just that i already did pay for midjourney and they never gave me membership and still havnt got back to me. Id rather use some open source version tho if its possible

i'm running at home the open source version of DALL-E/Midjourney called Stable Diffusion. there are lots of free models for it and lots of features, completely unrestricted... but it does require a pretty high-end PC to run