Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Amphetamine - First Time - First experience with amphetamine

Re benefits - relative to emotional-freedom-therapy or cognitive processing:

- You’re weighed down, burdened by the depth on information you have to process = fatiguing.

- Thus amphetamine = assists with processing it.

Take away from most recent dosing.

I dosed crap amphetamine, thus went up to 400 mg and had horrible chest pain.

DO NOT USE CRAP AMPHETAMINE.

Lesson for me is to source solid sulphate and keep the dose reasonable.

I should note also that, before my last amphetamine dose, I was basically becoming an insomniac.

There was such a backlog of information on my brain I couldn't process that it was beginning to keep me awake at night.

Dosed the amphetamine and it's like, some sluice-gate opened and all that information got processed through (must have churned out about 50 pages of thoughts and long-standing considerations), then;

Then, once the amphetamine related sleep interference itself subsided, I've been sleeping like a rock.

10 hours night before last, 7 solid hours last night (this is from staying awake all night and maybe dozing for an hour or two before dawn).

I'm beginning to believe that, for information process, especially emotionally relative (which the majority of nervous-system-taxing information is), there is legitimate benefit behind occasional use of this type of drug

Historically thought that mdma is more appropriate, but euphoria association compromises sound information process, LSD is a cognitive dulling drug, etc. Specific focus here on temporary cognitive-enhancement to process a backlog of intellectually taxing information.

As previous however, an important consideration in future use is to source the best quality product,
and keeping dosing in check cause, the after effects from over doing it are obscene.​

Be very wary of crap Amphetamine, as it will often be heavily cut with Caffeine or Ephedrine and the temptation to take larger amounts of it to gain the same benefits of good Amphetamine at lower doses can cause major cardiovascular complications due to the combination of stimulants involved. Hence the chest pain you were experiencing.

There are other ways to combat Amphetamine tolerance besides severely limiting it's usage. Taking Tyrosine supplements for example will help to restore Catecholamine's that are depleted with regular Amphetamine use. Magnesium is a great natural Calcium Channel Blocker and NMDA receptor antagonist. Which can help to regulate the effects of Glutamate (which can spike with Amphetamine use) and protect neuron cells from damage caused by that spike. Inositol is another great supplement that is often overlooked and plays a key role in maintaining healthy neurotransmitter functions. Using these in conjunction can greatly slow down Amphetamine tolerance, or perhaps even prevent it altogether.

Good speed is, like all good drugs, uncut. Or is it then called amphetamine, and speed implies cut stuff? Good amph also is dextrorotary, as we see in l-methamph, these levo isomers are not necessarily inert, just dont readily enter the CNS.

Speed is, as you assumed, what People over here call cut Amphetamine.

Be very wary of crap Amphetamine, as it will often be heavily cut with Caffeine or Ephedrine and the temptation to take larger amounts of it to gain the same benefits of good Amphetamine at lower doses can cause major cardiovascular complications due to the combination of stimulants involved. Hence the chest pain you were experiencing.

There are other ways to combat Amphetamine tolerance besides severely limiting it's usage. Taking Tyrosine supplements for example will help to restore Catecholamine's that are depleted with regular Amphetamine use. Magnesium is a great natural Calcium Channel Blocker and NMDA receptor antagonist. Which can help to regulate the effects of Glutamate (which can spike with Amphetamine use) and protect neuron cells from damage caused by that spike. Inositol is another great supplement that is often overlooked and plays a key role in maintaining healthy neurotransmitter functions. Using these in conjunction can greatly slow down Amphetamine tolerance, or perhaps even prevent it altogether.

Are there any potential long term affects from having made this faux pas?

I've switched over to meth and it is WAY better;

At least based on how I respond to it.

The necessary dose for similar affect is far lower (no need to go above 25 mg). Last amphetamine dose I required was 120 mg, awful come down.

I don't feel the need to re-dose as I did with regular amph-sulphate.

And my appetite doesn't get suppressed due to the lower dose.

Come to think of it, despite of some papers citing Amphetamine and meth as being on par potency wise, I think that pure Amphetamine is a good bit more potent. Can anyone relate to that?
I wouldnt say amps are more potent than Meth, i felt like meth stimulated even more with much more extreme tweaking and much.more extreme negative side effects specifically due to stim use and very similar to amps such as jitteryness and insomnia, also IT was able to produce positive effects for a longer time on a binge without suffering prominent effects of sleep deprivation.

However, i strongly deel like levo dextro amphetamine produced better euphoria and that meth missed An emotional layer (coke also misses An emotional layer but without diminishing euphoria), also the intensified negative stim side effects made IT more difficult to enjoy the euphoria that was present...

The most intense euphoria a stim ever gave me was coke, but for most part only when the combination with alcohol created cocaethyleen... For a large part i liked the euphoria of coke a lot Due to the feelings of megalomania IT produced, which however were a bit less prominent in the case of cocaethyleen and i reAlly was addicted more to cocaethyleen than to erythroxylum coca...

Also snorting Ritalin was a very good amp experience i had and was better than my.experience with dex amp which I only swallowed, its a bit strange that i prefer Ritalin over dex since - if im not mistaken -, dex is right turning and Ritalin left turning making dex a better fit and should create better effects?

Of all amps i prefer levo dextro amphetamine the most and i suspect this has quite a lot to do with the fact that its Both right- As well as left turning and is as far as i know the only amp with that specification...

Last edited: