• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anonymous poster: Bestiality

I feel sorry for you being put in that situation :(

I have never had sexual fantasies about animals so that could be why I just can't understand it or accept it. Honestly though, if nothing else it must be really unhygienic.

OK, I think another big reason that this really disturbs me is that I think sex is a great thing for two adult people to share together. A person that has sex with an animal that cannot actually consent or ever be an equal partner in any kind of relationship, is a person that I could not trust, I think.
If you cannot control your basic urges enough that you have to stoop to fucking animals, then there are probably alot of other things that you would stoop to.

I would say that it is sick and wrong and is an abuse on the animal. I honestly wouldn't want to be friends with someone who had done such a thing.

Sorry if I have offended you on behalf of your friend, mariposa, but that is my honest opinion.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is really all I can say on that. Although I have seen my kitten giving me the eye, I've never acted on it :)

^I'm not offended by your comments... the crazy thing is I have been friends with this guy for a couple years and never knew him to do anything like this... he even has a long term live in girlfriend! We aren't super close friends and I live on the other end of the country from him now.

If you cannot control your basic urges enough that you have to stoop to fucking animals, then there are probably alot of other things that you would stoop to.

Perfectly stated. I have half a mind to tell his girlfriend because I am positive she doesn't know, but don't consider it my place.

Fucking A, the things people will do to get off...

It certainly happens. More than people on here think. I grew up on a farm in a small town. There were stories all through school about a couple classmates getting caught with a dog or sheep. While I never witnessed these acts, I don't doubt they likely occurred.

The average person into this probably isn't a big internet geek. They live on farms, pretty sheltered, etc... And its taboo even in those communities, of course.

Indeed, I just looked around online, and its even more common than I thought. From www.zooskool.com:
In the 60's, a report was done (the Kinsey Report) to gather data on the sexual interests of the population. The report stated that 3% of women had engaged in bestiality at some point in their life. 8% of men, the same.

On a personal level, its completely disgusting to me. I put it in that category of sex acts of skat, incenst and bloodplay.

t

Rape (IMO)

I have a related stupid question....Can a human get an animal pregnant? I don't think they can, but obviously I wouldn't be asking if I was 100% sure.

I am asking for a serious answer with an explanation please.

ArmyDansGirl said:
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that is really all I can say on that. Although I have seen my kitten giving me the eye, I've never acted on it :)

rofl - i was thinkin' the same thing.

I'm sure it's common or it wouldn't come up. I honestly cannot grasp that though. Just - I dunno, I can't even talk about it without my stomach turning. It just seems WRONG in my opinion.

Someone asked what they thought was worse - rape or this - I'd have to say rape but I'm a rape survivor so I would say that. anyhoo - sorry I'm not much more help.

Acidfiend said:
I wont even have sex with my pets watching, man that shit creeps me out.

I hear you there...

Every time my husband and i are having sex, our cat will jump up on the bed and watch...at first it was funny, but then we both starting getting a little unnerved, as he has really full on eyes and just...stares....

We kick him off the bed, but then he'll go and get his toy tiger, drag it into our room and start humping it at the same time, which is weird in itself... i feel like we're having an orgy with our cat and its toy...

We now close the door.

Please tell me I'm not the only person who's reminded of a classic King of the Hill episode

hehe... I love Hank Hill :)

RE: beastiality. I'm in agreeance with the people who believe that any sexual act involving any living creature that can't give consent is wrong. On the other hand, i've seen one beastiality movie where a woman was on her hands and knees and a staffordshire terrier was being held back by a man. When the man let go, the dog took off toward the woman, mounted her and went to town on her. She had really bad scratches all over her back and legs and she definitely didn't look like she enjoyed it, but the dog sure did!... Poetic Justice, me thinks. ;)

Last edited:
wanderer21 said:
Rape (IMO)

I have a related stupid question....Can a human get an animal pregnant? I don't think they can, but obviously I wouldn't be asking if I was 100% sure.

I am asking for a serious answer with an explanation please.

That is a perfectly legitimate question.

A human being cannot get an animal pregnant, nor can an animal impregnate a human being. I am 100% certain of this. I tried finding a source with a more comprehensive explanation but didn't want to risk anything that isn't work safe. ;)

Samadhi- LOL :D

I also usually put the cat outside the room when I have sex, he is a very curious animal and once he started humping my ex's leg while I was on top of my ex... that put us both out of the mood rather quickly. :X

I also agree that rape is worse than bestiality, as a general statement.

Actually, a chimp or other great ape and a human could probably breed.

I can't put my kitty out of the room when I have sex, because she meows the whole time. Fortunately she just lies on the floor and doesn't try to jump in.

A feline and yourself could NOT breerd, take that into account, , I am sevrerely dissiasiociated due to taking ether however, please take take care, and my otter with silver spoon in the front tooth please too darling:p

Ya, you cant get an animal pregant. if you could there would probably be half human/animals in ouy societs, and racism would have a whole new definition.

hehe...Falcor (the cat) has always had an interest in my sex life. I got falcor before i met my husband. When Falcor was about 8 weeks old, i was dating a guy... One night, the guy and i were having sex (he was going down on me)... Falcor came into the room.... and starting sucking on my nipple!!!! I freaked out, the guy cracked up laughing and Falcor just looked up at me as if to say "whats the problem?"....

He's a straaaaange cat.

12877fal_on_top_of_couch-med.JPG

fairnymph said:
Actually, a chimp or other great ape and a human could probably breed.
I believe this is wrong - in fact I think its one of the criteria by which species are differentiated. I think I read somewhere that the only exception in the animal kingdom were horeses and donkeys, but when they breed the mule is sterile. However, Donald Johanson, one of the great paleoanthropologists (discoverer of Lucy) did theorize that a human and homoerectus could probably breed . . . .

here's another related question...do you think that animals and humans cannot bred because the animal cannot sustain the pregnancy. As in, do they conceive and then lose the baby due to different genes?

No no no, it has to do with DNA. Strands from different species won't mix together.

There are a few exceptions like mules and ligers (tiger x llion) have been bred in captivity, but these hybrids are usually infertile themselves. It must be natures way of regulating itself.

I thought it seemed bizarre too -- but I was told this when asked by my biology professor who has worked with great apes for decades.

Also, plenty of different 'species' can interbreed, but few can produce fertile offspring. A human-monkey would doubtless be sterile.

And wanderer, with the exception of great apes, no, the egg cannot even be fertilized.

Thanks guys--this has always baffled me, but I've never thought to ask anyone. Does anyone have any links to back us what they are saying? (I'm not trying to be a smart ass--but everyone is saying different things...I want to make sure that I know for certain and not going on an opinion) I'll try to look it up as well. (Once again thanks, and thanks for not laughing at me for asking that wierd ass question!!)

fairnymph said:
I can't put my kitty out of the room when I have sex, because she meows the whole time. Fortunately she just lies on the floor and doesn't try to jump in.

Fuck, I wish I could say the same for my gf's cat. He usually sleeps in her room, and she has a futon, so access for him is pretty easy.
He's young and playful, so claws are a bit of an issue. Not good.