• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Anyone know how to control meth use?

I basically snort meth daily, usually a half g sometimes more. Other than the reason is that I can’t afford to buy it everyday, I need to take tolerance breaks and sleep every once in a while. So does anyone have any ideas with controlling it? Thanks again
I buy a half oz at a time and it lasts me a month. I sleep almost every night. I only smoke it. Try and wait as long as you can after you wake up. If you do it first thing it'll give you a wake up but the rest of the day it is ineffective

People actually lick the walls in rooms they've cooked in. And I've heard of people drinking piss bottles on the side of the highway cuz odd it's a tweaker trucker are about 50/50/

You don't control meth. Meth controls you. Until you're a burnt out shell of what you used to be. Or until you permanently sever all supply lines and slowly bring yourself back to life. Best of luck :hear4t:

I just open the bag and keep going. I had more control when I shot it than I do smoking it.
Me too. I just love smoking it so much tho. Twirling that pipe and seeing those clouds. IV I use less if but I’ve been using 1.5 to 2 grams for the past 3 weeks and sometimes a ball. I need help with conserving and tolerance break. I also take 8mg to 10mg klonopin a day with speed. Maybe that’s why I use so much. I’ll lower the klonopin c

I've started doing something recently that has helped me gain a huge amount of control over my usage of meth, though if you're a daily user this may be less helpful.

Lately when I pick up, it's been half an ounce. When it comes in I separate out 3-4g into a separate baggie. I don't touch ot at all until the remainder is gone. Once that is gone, I switch to exclusively eating It and I taper my dose down over a minimum of two weeks. Any less and the transition is still too rough for me to function on mu day to day life.

My goal was just to be able to use and still be able to keep my job when Ibwas out, but the effect I didn't expect was by exerting that level of control over it, it's made me more able to control my use in general. Smoking is still very compulsive and I think I just need to give u tthe pipe all together but anymore I just don't feel controlled it, I feel like it's just a thing a do? I'm not sure.

Perhaps a similar idea that may work for someone who doesn't plan to have time off is determine how much you feel is a reasonable amount in a day and separating it all into baggies of that weight. It's something so simple, but for me, it works.

Edit:This is all still a new experiemnt, this most recent time I'm doing good but I've been getting so high that I don't feel like doing things. I I need to clean, I've behind on a bunch of things, because I've been ignoring them because I've been so high I just wanna sit at my kitchen table and fuck around on my phone. So my next goal is to reduce my dosage to a point where I can act like I'm not on meth. Though I'm almost trying to come to terms with it's even worth doing at that point. I know I can benefit my life while using, but that benefit may not be worth the effort especially when Adderall does that job. Meth is just more fun lol.

Last edited:
I've started doing something recently that has helped me gain a huge amount of control over my usage of meth, though if you're a daily user this may be less helpful.

Lately when I pick up, it's been half an ounce. When it comes in I separate out 3-4g into a separate baggie. I don't touch ot at all until the remainder is gone. Once that is gone, I switch to exclusively eating It and I taper my dose down over a minimum of two weeks. Any less and the transition is still too rough for me to function on mu day to day life.

My goal was just to be able to use and still be able to keep my job when Ibwas out, but the effect I didn't expect was by exerting that level of control over it, it's made me more able to control my use in general. Smoking is still very compulsive and I think I just need to give u tthe pipe all together but anymore I just don't feel controlled it, I feel like it's just a thing a do? I'm not sure.

Perhaps a similar idea that may work for someone who doesn't plan to have time off is determine how much you feel is a reasonable amount in a day and separating it all into baggies of that weight. It's something so simple, but for me, it works.

Edit:This is all still a new experiemnt, this most recent time I'm doing good but I've been getting so high that I don't feel like doing things. I I need to clean, I've behind on a bunch of things, because I've been ignoring them because I've been so high I just wanna sit at my kitchen table and fuck around on my phone. So my next goal is to reduce my dosage to a point where I can act like I'm not on meth. Though I'm almost trying to come to terms with it's even worth doing at that point. I know I can benefit my life while using, but that benefit may not be worth the effort especially when Adderall does that job. Meth is just more fun lol.
I need help with my control. I usually pick up a quarter oz but don’t separate it into half grams so I can conserve. Half gram a day. Now im at 1.5 to 2 grams a day for the past 3 weeks. I need a tolerance break and need advice of how long. I take a lot of klonopin maybe that’s why I use so much speed. I’ll lower that too. I’ll use klonopin for and my psych meds for come down. An antipsychotic and mood stabilizers.

But the problem is the scale I have doesn’t measure points. Only whole numbers. So I guess weigh a gram and split it in half.

Last edited:
But the problem is the scale I have doesn’t measure points. Only whole numbers. So I guess weigh a gram and split it in half.
I don't know what your finances are like but you can find decent (not amazing) milligram scales online for not too much. It appears prices have gone up a bit since i last bought mine, but the model I own and always saw recommended around is the GEMINI-20. Used to be roughly $30 but seems to be more like $50 now. They work really well though.

I don't know what your finances are like but you can find decent (not amazing) milligram scales online for not too much. It appears prices have gone up a bit since i last bought mine, but the model I own and always saw recommended around is the GEMINI-20. Used to be roughly $30 but seems to be more like $50 now. They work really well though.
Awesome thanks! I won’t be able to return my scale because I threw away the receipt and box like a dumb ass. Could you be kind enough to respond to my earlier posts? I really need help c

Awesome thanks! I won’t be able to return my scale because I threw away the receipt and box like a dumb ass. Could you be kind enough to answer more questions? I really need help with tolerance break. I took some muscle relaxers and 3 klonopin and slept off the meth for 4 hours. Still a tiny high. I see someone at midnight for some money if you know what I mean. I’m bipolar and take antipsychotics and mood stabilizers but I’ve been mostly off my meds except the occasional antipsychotic. Since I’m bipolar the comedowns are extreme emotional hell. I have 4 or a little more than 4 grams left. How do I stop myself from using it right when I wake up? Should I do an 3 to 5 day tolerance break? I’m also taking 2mg klonopin 4 to 6 times a day on speed but off speed I’m lowering my klonopin to 2mg 3x a day. And use my psych meds and klonopin for comedown. How does that sound? By the way I’ve been using everyday for 3 weeks straight. Same with the klonopin.

MY scale has milligrams!!! Duh I’m an idiot. Edit: it doesn’t lol. But I have about I’d say 2.2 or 2.3 grams left. I used 4 grams in 36 hours. Good thing I’m taking a tolerance break.

Last edited:
I am or was an avid I've meth user, who at one point and time, was slamming .5g shots on the regular. I would be so twacked out that I never got anything accomplished in my illegal fraud business. (I'm crime free now) but the point is I decided one day after I got some much needed sleep to pull up a shot, and then sit it in plain sight by my laptop and wouldn't touch it until I made some major coin, whether it took me 2 hours or 12. I called it my "Victory Shot." I did this for a few months and little did I know that I was conditioning my brain to not want to just bang, bang, bang. It also made the high when I did finally use that much better.

I am or was an avid I've meth user, who at one point and time, was slamming .5g shots on the regular. I would be so twacked out that I never got anything accomplished in my illegal fraud business. (I'm crime free now) but the point is I decided one day after I got some much needed sleep to pull up a shot, and then sit it in plain sight by my laptop and wouldn't touch it until I made some major coin, whether it took me 2 hours or 12. I called it my "Victory Shot." I did this for a few months and little did I know that I was conditioning my brain to not want to just bang, bang, bang. It also made the high when I did finally use that much better.
I made it this morning without immediately popping 4mg klonopin and slamming a quarter to half gram. I’m bipolar. Rough comedown. I got muscle relaxers, 40 2mg klonopin, alcohol, and antipsychotics and mood stabilizers.I only took 3mg klonopin and a muscle relaxer and Tylenol

I recently switched from dexedrine to desoxyn as I'd read some compelling arguments about the slightly different effects profile which seemed to be more conducive to the kind of work that I do and how the primary vs side/secondary effects intersect with what my job actually entails. I also happened to purchase a little bit of very high quality ephedrine-based meth through a trusted vendor around the same time.

I immediately put the crystal into a 6.25mg/spray 62.5mg/ml solution with distilled water into a nasal sprayer which I will sometimes use instead of the my pills, as well as when my wife and I want to have some spirited sexytime. I find that with most drugs, and in particular with meth, route of administration drastically alter the level of compulsivity and effects profile expression in general. IV/Smoking being the most compulsive, Booty Bumping, IM and Snorting are all sort of in the middle and can both be more or less compulsive for different reasons, while SL is less compulsive, and oral is the least. Also, by having it in spray, there's no temptation to smoke it.

I also sincerely do take stimulants for their therapeutic value, it was coincidental that I switched to the desoxyn around the time that I purchased this meth. Most days, I do a spray in the morning under my tongue, and then take a pill with me for dosing before lunch, roughly equivalent to what my daily dose would be if I just took my medication. This does mean that I get to stock up on the tablets which is important given that there are often delays in picking up desoxyn, and until recently it was very hard to even find somewhere to fill it. I will also say that taking it this way leads to almost no compulsivity - it's a tool that services a purpose and happens to have some euphoria as well.

When using it either nasal or bootie bumping, it becomes much more compulsive and has a significant reward for redosing which fuels it as well as limited initial perceivable downside (unlike dextroamphetamine which becomes increasingly unpleasant as dosing increases, regardless of route). This system seems to work pretty well, as it still gives us a way to have very occasional fun with it as a recreational drug, while primarily being something that I take 10-12mg of PO/SL per day.

If you were a millionaire would you use everyday?

Yea I only used meth 6 times in my life. But I thought about using allllll the time during that time. Not worth it for me personally. I hate that nagging feeling. Same with cigarettes, opioids. For me anyway.

trying not to take it(meth)-that's how u control it