Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Question Anyone playing Wordle?

Wordle 375 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:)

Wow. I share with a friend on FB who I often get the same as and we both took 6 goes today. I reckon Wordle has gotten harder in the last week or so. I mean that word.. WTF?

Mal and Abbey are really rocking this game out. You both are doing really well. You both also seem to be the only ones playing.

I keep meaning to log onto it and never remember until I see this thread.

Thanks ☺️ Mal is the star though. I still use his words as my starting words most of the time!

See! That was just nasty. I've played this most days for almost a year and my average was 3 or 4.

Wordle 376 6/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow. I share with a friend on FB who I often get the same as and we both took 6 goes today. I reckon Wordle has gotten harder in the last week or so. I mean that word.. WTF?

I got lucky with the g in my first guess. It seems like I have an easier time with wordle than quordle. Quordle likes to use trick words like s_ite where you have to waste multiple guesses going through the different possibilities.

Not Wordle but my latest "word game".. I'm excited about this because I'm embarrassed I only speak one language. Been meaning to learn another for so long and this seems to be sticking ☺️

I got lucky with the g in my first guess. It seems like I have an easier time with wordle than quordle. Quordle likes to use trick words like s_ite where you have to waste multiple guesses going through the different possibilities.

Yeah Wordle is going the way of Quordle with obscure words if it keeps this up.