• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Awkward Acid Moments Youve had

one of the first times i took shrooms me and two friends decided to all take an 1/8th each. i wanted to buy 2 1/8ths for all three of us and a bag of weed so we would have something to do, but my friend had to have an 1/8th to himself for whatever reason.

turns out the shrooms were kicking my ass. me and my friends were all sitting in a wood shed with nothing in it with nothing to do. i was sitting with my face in my lap having a real bad time because i couldn't get a bad situation that happened to me as a kid out of my head... so any ways my friend that insisted we all try an 1/8th instead of getting weed starts mumbling. i realize he didn't like the situation, so i took him outside. after a few minutes of standing outside, he decides he wants a ride home or something, so he goes over to my car and starts slamming the door over and over. he was violently mumbling shit, i'm pretty sure it was violent anyways. so i said to my other friend "forget this, let's go inside." so we went into my basement. right away, i was like "fuck. we can't just leave kyle outside.". so i gathered my thoughts and i go to say to my friend "listen my older neighbor mollested me as a kid and i'm having a real bad time. you have to talk to kyle. i can't deal with it..." so i might've been crying and i say "listen when i was a little kid..." that's all he needed to have a bad time and fall over. he completely passed out. i thought he hit his head on a tool bench. i wasn't sure so i felt for his pulse. i was pretty sure i found it, but wasn't certain... so after a while my friend starts screaming while he was passed out. i had to hold him down.... it turns out my friend went to 711 and the police found him not making any sense. so he reported my house... my friend was in the basement going in and out of screaming while the police were searching my yard with a flash light. they rang the door but no one answered.

after a good couple of hours my friend woke up. he pissed his pants. i didn't want to go upstairs in my house for some reason. so we walked about a mile to another friends house with piss all over him to get another pair of pants... we walked back to my house, doing all of this with out encountering the police.

later that day, my friend that got arrested came to my house with his father. i think they reported me, but nothing ever came of it. i think i was 18 and he was underaged too, so that could''ve ended up bad... i even drove an hour or so out of the way to pick him up because he said he was bored over AOL instant messenger. lol. shouldn't've tried to help anybody. over all bad experience, thought i was going to have to go to jail for holding my friend down if he died or something. gave me a different perspective on life a bit. the worst time that i had with drugs probably, other than maybe burning my nose trying to snort anti-depressants.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
another time i was on 5meo-amt and tripping smoking weed in my friends room for hours. at one point he sat too close to me, so i got freaked out thinking he was coming on to me. i sat there confused for a minute and then left. he was probably tripping harder than me and i don't think he was coming on to me in hindsight, so i felt bad... it was cool though cause i wasn't really getting visuals in his room and as soon as i went outside the street lights were making me think and visualize some crazy shit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had a bad experience tripping with my girlfriend. i thought we could read each others thoughts, so i told her "this is how loud you can be while orgasming" cause i thought she was going to have some amazing sexual experience or something. so i started swearing and progressively got louder and louder until my parents thought something was wrong... ended up totally getting my parents attention. my parents saw she wasn't responding to anything, so they called an ambulance. the police came, i thought they were imaginary and a "blue hole" because there was blue light all around them. i tossed my shoe at them, thinking the hole would devour the shoe. the police were pretty nice to me though. i'm lucky they didn't charge me for assault or something. they let me take an ambulance to the hospital with my girlfriend. she was laying down. i was just sitting in the ambulance watching the road go by with the sirens and lights going. i thought ambulances were made for tripping people at that point. lol. before the police got called, i tried kicking a hole through my wall into another dimension. my vision was going through tubes or portals of light and i'd end up dreaming while i was awake. one of the craziest nights of my life. i got a ten strip and about two tabs of it were soaked with liquid. i was going to distribute them to a few people and i thought i was experienced with psychedelics more than some of the people that i was giving to, so i wanted to get rid of the wet tabs right away. i thought i could handle it, but i flipped the fuck out. never have i been as crazy as that night. i've probably tripped that hard on 5meo-amt, but thinking there was telepathy with my girlfriend and then having to deal with my parents, i couldn't settle down... i remember my father wouldn't leave the room with my girlfriend unresponsive and i was like "what do you want me to fuck you" meaning that i thought my girlfriend wanted me to bang her. lol.. i never found out what she was thinking or experiencing during that time. i'm not sure she could remember. i feel bad for putting her through that though. they kept her in the hospital for a couple days. they let me out that night though. i have no idea why. i wasn't making any sense. i thought they were going to steal my soul when they strapped me down to give me gas or whatever they did to make me pass out..

these are the only awkward experiences i can think of. i've tripped 100s or more of times and usually it's pretty smooth.

Its 2:30 in the morning and I'm tripping sac. There's a cop standing in front of me holding me at gunpoint and screaming at me to get on the ground. I get on the ground, he searches my pockets and finds some weed. He handcuffs me, puts me on the curb, and asks for my name. Im staring at him and his eyes are melting down his face. Hes starting to get frustrated because I'm not answering but I literally could not remember my name. Eventually, he gives me a piece of paper and asks me to write my name down. He then says " God damn how much weed did you smoke?!!" I then try to write my name down and he looks at the paper and raises his voice and says "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS SAY?". He then starts talking about how he's never seen anyone this fucked up from weed before. I have no idea why he didn't suspect that I was on another substance. Luckily I had a friend there that had dosed about 10 minutes before the cops showed up so he was sober enough to give the cop my name. Crazy enough all I had was weed on me so he confiscated it and sent us on our way. The way I had gotten myself into this situation is that I had taken 4 tabs of Acid and walked to my friends house because he was supposed to trip with me. I got to his house and he was asleep, he wouldn't answer his phone or the front door so I started throwing pebbles at his window for about 30 minutes. I guess someone saw this and thought I was breaking into his house so they called the cops. My friend wakes up, he takes the acid, and while we're chilling in his front yard the cops show up. Crazy experience and yet somehow I still had a great trip afterward.

Pretty fucked up world that you had a gun pointed at you because of suspected weed, that the only consequence was confiscating it when it was found, jesus... you're in the US, right? Yeah, me too.

Pretty fucked up world that you had a gun pointed at you because of suspected weed, that the only consequence was confiscating it when it was found, jesus... you're in the US, right? Yeah, me too.
I guess I explained this badly but ill go into a little more detail. I was throwing rocks at my friend's window around 2:30 in the morning trying to wake him up. I guess someone saw me and thought I was trying to break into his house. Eventually, he woke up and we were hanging out in his front yard for a bit. He went back inside to grab something and that's when the cops pulled up. They got out of their car and ask "Do you live here", I responded with "no". I definitely could have explained that it was my friend's house but I was so fucked up and didn't really know what was going on. Anyways, next thing I know I'm being held at gunpoint and being told to get on the ground. A few minutes later my friend came outside and explained that I was his friend. Im guessing they just confiscated the weed and let us go because of the misunderstanding. Holding a guy at gunpoint and detaining him when he was just chilling outside of his friend's house might look kinda bad. In the cop's defense they just got a call for a possible house robbery at 2:30 in the morning and there's a guy standing outside of the house by himself claiming he doesn't live there. For all they know I could have been armed and ready to kill someone so I don't really blame the cops for just doing their jobs. Im just glad I didn't get arrested. Going to jail off of 4 tabs would have been a nightmare, Also, yes this took place in Alabama.

Last edited:
I was casual friends in college with this guy named Abe. He grew up Amish, and did their Rumspringa and decided you know what.. fuck this, I'm gonna go to college and major in steel drum. Well, he was a cool dude, tons of fun to hang out with, he rarely did drugs but seemed like he was wasted all the time, like once we were driving around and he peed on the side on the building because he had to go and cops came up and he got arrested because they were convinced her was waste, but got off because he wasn't.

Anyway, I tripped with him a couple of times. One time, we did 5-MeO-DiPT (I only knew it as "foxy", this was before I had done any research or joined the online community, some kid across the street was selling 20mg doses (!!) for $20 and we were about it). Anyway, every time we tripped, Abe would insist (loudly and belligerently) that he didn't feel anything, and proceed to act the most tripped out of anyone in the group. So the night w did 5-MeO-DiPT with him and a couple of closer friends, predictably, he starts loudly proclaiming that this stuff aint shit. He got all agitated and said he was taking a walk, and we all decided that we needed to follow him because he was obviously fucked up, despite his insistence that he felt nothing. As we were walking, he started shouting "We need to find some GIRLIES! We need to FUCK SOME GIRLIES!!". He went on broken record, just kept shouting that as loud as he could. I almost died when we passed a group of girls dressed sexy, obviously heading to a party. Dude runs up to them and tells them about how we need to FUCK SOME GIRLIES over and over, and they all but ran away. Eventually we managed to convince him to come back to my house where we began the trip.

The next day, and in fact the rest of the time I knew him, he swore up, down, left and right, that he felt nothing and that he was immune tio psychedelics.

Weird ass dude. His favorite everyday party trick was to walk around with his ballsack out (he had gargantuan balls, it was freakish), and he pulled the skin tight, and it looked like a brain. And he's just walk up to people and talk to them until they noticed. He called it "the brain".
Thats hilarious. I also have a friend who does this. Ill walk into his house and he'll just be chilling with his sac hanging out of his shorts until we notice. I don't know why it's so funny. It probably shouldn't be but we all laugh our asses off every time. Never gets old. Do you still stay in contact with Abe? Also, how long ago was this? I've never heard of 5-MeO-DiPT. Im guessing its some kind of rc that was going around back in the day?

I guess I explained this badly but ill go into a little more detail. I was throwing rocks at my friend's window around 2:30 in the morning trying to wake him up. I guess someone saw me and thought I was trying to break into his house. Eventually, he woke up and we were hanging out in his front yard for a bit. He went back inside to grab something and that's when the cops pulled up. They got out of their car and ask "Do you live here", I responded with "no". I definitely could have explained that it was my friend's house but I was so fucked up and didn't really know what was going on. Anyways, next thing I know I'm being held at gunpoint and being told to get on the ground. A few minutes later my friend came outside and explained that I was his friend. Im guessing they just confiscated the weed and let us go because of the misunderstanding. Holding a guy at gunpoint and detaining him when he was just chilling outside of his friend's house might look kinda bad. In the cop's defense they just got a call for a possible house robbery at 2:30 in the morning and there's a guy standing outside of the house by himself claiming he doesn't live there. For all they know I could have been armed and ready to kill someone so I don't really blame the cops for just doing their jobs. Im just glad I didn't get arrested. Going to jail off of 4 tabs would have been a nightmare, Also, yes this took place in Alabama.

That makes sense then, yeah I suppose it was rather reasonable, at least for the United States, where there is a high probability of someone having a gun.

Thats hilarious. I also have a friend who does this. Ill walk into his house and he'll just be chilling with his sac hanging out of his shorts until we notice. I don't know why it's so funny. It probably shouldn't be but we all laugh our asses off every time. Never gets old. Do you still stay in contact with Abe? Also, how long ago was this? I've never heard of 5-MeO-DiPT. Im guessing its some kind of rc that was going around back in the day?

Oh no, I lost contact with Abe when I graduated college. He was still "working" on his bachelor's degree. When I graduated he had been in undergrad for 9 years, he was one of several people I knew who must have had access to lots of money, and were just trying to stay in college for as long as possible because it was fun, I guess.

5-MeO-DiPT is an RC tryptamine, yes, and it was popular at the time. I see you're new here... stick around for a while and you might yourself attaining an encyclopedic knowledge of the "alphabet soup", as some call it. There are hundreds of modifications made to the classics (mescaline, LSD, DMT and psilocin/psilocybin, aka 4-HO-DMT), which Alexander Shulgin explored and reported on in his incredible works, PIHKAL (Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved) and TIHKAL (Tryptamines I Have Known And Loved). Many of them are as worthy and fantastic as the classics, and have just about as long of a history of human use. I like a handful of them more than the classics, in fact, or at least in some ways I do.

Also, welcome to Bluelight and the PD subforum. :)

A high school friend would do the ball sack-out-of-the-fly trick. He would say "look, I just found a baby bird."
Saw a guy in a movie do it to. "Aww, I sat in gum!"

Less awkward and more spooky, but one time I took 4 tabs and was having a good time. It was about midnight and I was outside smoking a cigarette, admiring the night sky.

Suddenly I heard a woman screaming bloody murder. One long continuous scream, that seemed to last forever. It was so primal, blood curdling, I could hear the terror in her voice. I've never heard anyone scream like that before... then, silence.

It was coming from inside of one of my neighbors' house, but I couldn't tell which one. I wanted to call the police but hesitated because I was tripping so hard. Later on I saw a bunch of cops and an ambulance pull up to their house.

I'm not sure what happened... but I presume someone died.

Needless to say it ruined my trip and freaked me the fuck out.

Just about every time I'd taken a sizeable dose of LSD (2+ 100ug doses), I've had a moment, however short lived of, "oh fuck, I took too much". That was what amazed me about AL-LAD: 300ug and not an iota of panic at any point. I cannot overdo my support of AL-LAD as an introduction to lysergamides - LSD with training wheels. Almost like an MDMA/LSD hybrid (even recommended it for my niece, who has only ever had MDMA, 2C-B and psilocybin, although just 150ug, 1st time - her partner is a "when I was younger, I would eat a 5 strip of acid" veteran!)

My experience with LSD vs. AL-LAD has a lot similarity with yours. 400 of AL-LAD was a lot easier and smother, hell possibly even as low as 150 of LSD, 400 was more intense but so much on a “candy” side. I agree with a lot of your description.

Actually when I tried AL-LAD, that convinced me that A LOT of USA LSD is/was not LSD at all. USA LSD was always much more on a “candy” side and 400 – 450 plus some 2c-b was an easier ride than 200 of NL, Swiss or UK cid.. I’m talking about tested stuff, properly laid. 1P-LSD feels different to so many US folks compared to regular LSD cuz they get some tweaked version.

It’s not only mine experience. A lot people I know experienced it. Like popping few tabs of 100mics of US acid for music producing which was unimaginable with Europes acid, pop more than 250mics and walking gets complex, pop more than 350 and you’re into ego death territory.

Some thought it was ALD-52 still widspread but I don’t think that’s the case. Is it the gravity, water or what? I remember @Fertile wrote somewhere about stuff that was sold as “real LSD” in USA but was in fact slightly tweaked molecule.. And I’m positive I tried some kind of “tweaked LSD” as USA “family acid” as AL-LAD was a lot like it, while all stuff I got in Europe, when it’s good, clean stuff is same as 1p-LSD, confirmed by a big number of people. Makes you think..

The wife and I, both decently tripping, were sitting next to the back door of our house, with the lights dim. Suddenly we hear a scratching at the door, right next to us. What's that? "It must be an animal," I say. "LOOK YOU IDIOT, IT'S A PERSON," says she. (In my defense I could hardly see through the visual distortions.) I make some embarrassingly feeble scary sounds like, "hey!" and dude disappears into our backyard.

Should we call the police? I guess we have to. I call the police and, miraculously, they show up right away. They tell me that they received other calls and that, oh, by the way, "WE THINK HE'S STILL IN YOUR BACKYARD." Will you let us look? Ummm ok?

So now a bunch of police are going through our house to access our backyard. Some of these officers are giant. Of course my perception is off, but it felt like they could hardly get through our door frames. Dogs were brought in. Was quite the show.

The event ended anticlimactically, with no one found.

Still, fun times.