• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Best options/compatible liquids for Meth IV

Demona

Greenlighter
So I know most people use (hopefully sterilized) water to mix with their meth when IV’ing.
I’m curious if anyone knows if any of these solutions made for IV administration would work in place of water?

• lactated ringers solution
• 5% or 10% injectable dextrose
• 0.45% or 0.9% injectable sodium chloride (bacteriostatic or non-bacteriostatic)
• 0.9% sodium chloride (bacteriostatic or non-nacteriostatic)
• lipid emulsion solution

My understanding is that the additive to make a solution bacteriostatic also might reduce minor pain at the injection site?

I would love any info/ feedback on this topic.

Sterile saline is much better than tap or even pure water because pure water doesn't have enough salt for your blood and it can make your blood cells go into plasmolysis where water drains from your blood cells.

The important thing to remember is that if those solutions are meant to be injecting then they are probably based off of saline.

Tbh just get pure saline eyewash.

So I know most people use (hopefully sterilized) water to mix with their meth when IV’ing.
I’m curious if anyone knows if any of these solutions made for IV administration would work in place of water?

• lactated ringers solution
• 5% or 10% injectable dextrose
• 0.45% or 0.9% injectable sodium chloride (bacteriostatic or non-bacteriostatic)
• 0.9% sodium chloride (bacteriostatic or non-nacteriostatic)
• lipid emulsion solution

My understanding is that the additive to make a solution bacteriostatic also might reduce minor pain at the injection site?

I would love any info/ feedback on this topic.
My ex bf would use Mt Dew in his shots! 🤮

Sterile saline is much better than tap or even pure water because pure water doesn't have enough salt for your blood and it can make your blood cells go into plasmolysis where water drains from your blood cells.

The important thing to remember is that if those solutions are meant to be injecting then they are probably based off of saline.

Tbh just get pure saline eyewash.
Literally have been trying to find this info online for what feels like a lifetime at this point thank you for your knowledg!