• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best value priced whiskey?

As dawn breaks along the San Gabriel Mtns and liquor sales won't start for another 46 minutes I wanna show my appreciation for everyone who's contributed to this thread particularly those who have revealed something personal about themselves. This song is for you

"To all my friends."
-- Henry Chinaski

Cool. I live basically on the other side of the San Gabriels. Slowly whittling away at a tall boy Natty Ice

Here's my theory about Irish whiskey:
It's basically Scotch whisky, but they skipped the smoking part because they were eager to get on with the drinking part.

Incidentally, I love Irish whiskey and don't much care for Scotch whisky. Full disclosure: I do have some Irish blood in me and I'm an alcoholic-- or am I being redundant?
Same ...
Tullamore Dew is my go to

I like Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye, for Manhattans. Pretty inexpensive by whiskey standards.

last time i did a meth run I bought a mickey of Fireball and nearly killed myself cuz I liked the taste. I hadnt eaten and forgot that plus the meth/sleep dep would make a mickey more like two or three of them.

after drinking it way too fast I was holding onto a fence down by the dugout in gastown with my eyes closed and saying "fuck. Then I puked a couple times, tumbled to crab park and passed out for a few hours. Missed my shelter curfew by 30 mins but they gave me a pass ;)

last time i did a meth run I bought a mickey of Fireball and nearly killed myself cuz I liked the taste. I hadnt eaten and forgot that plus the meth/sleep dep would make a mickey more like two or three of them.

after drinking it way too fast I was holding onto a fence down by the dugout in gastown with my eyes closed and saying "fuck. Then I puked a couple times, tumbled to crab park and passed out for a few hours. Missed my shelter curfew by 30 mins but they gave me a pass ;)
Sounds like you live on some dystopian alternate history planet

That stuff is gnarly. Despite the name, it's schnapps though, definitely not whiskey.

Mum loves fireball whiskey. It's considered trash by conissuers though.

Fireball is cheaply made alcohol that is flavored. I like it. But it gives a hangover.