• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Bible verse of the day!! Get your daily study on.

So that there will be no disagreements within the body, but rather all the parts will be equally concerned for all the others. Thus if one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it; and if one part is honored, all the parts share its happiness. Now you together constitute the body of the Messiah, and individually you are parts of it.
1 Corinthians (1 Co) 12:25‭-‬27 CJB

Proverbs 4:18

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining brighter and brighter until midday."

Something here I am missing? What happens after midday?

It's always darkest before the dawn. Come out of her my ppl so you will not share of the cup she will drink. I believe God is saying the whole earth is Babylon and still all these judgements and ppl still ignore God. Wth. Sin isn't that inticing to me.

Matthew 6:31–34
"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or "What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

This practice is something I reach for but seem to always be just outta my reach.
Just seems someone has to worry about stuff. Maybe I have this wrong.... :unsure:

I believe God is saying the whole earth is Babylon
I believe this as well.
I also believe "heaven" and "hell" are the same place. All here on earth. Wasnt the garden here? Surely it still must exist....

He'll is blackness, absent from any hope of ever living again. Total and utter separation. First it's Abraham's bosom where we rest. In His Glory we will cling like a magnetic to Him. Then at His Second coming we are raised to life and right with Him. After 1000 yrs it's time for those who are dead in their trespasses to be judged. Then it's a New Heaven, heaven is plural new stars and galaxies. New Earth. Perfect without the stain of sin. God will dwell among the Crown of His Creation. His Bride. His People.

Proverbs 4:18

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining brighter and brighter until midday."

Something here I am missing? What happens after midday?

I am not a physicist (well, not really) but I think that the sun is closest to you at noon. So after that it's light wanes in intensity.

until midday
Why the cut off? Until is definitive. There is an ending inevitable it seems.
One would think there would be a sustainable source (which I personally think is critical) that could be drawn on for "light" but maybe I am not on the right track, IDK.
So after that it's light wanes in intensity.
I think I get this. But metaphorically I have to think about it a bit more.
The darkness does come, does it not?

Focus your minds on the things above, not on things here on earth.
Colossians (Col) 3:2 CJB
Good timing Sinstim, was just going to post something similar now that i have time and can sit and tend to BL. :)

Don't store up your treasures on earth, store them in heaven where where moths and rust cannot destroy
Matthew 6:19

Storing your treasures on Earth, gaining power, oppressing others for personal gain. Stealing from a brother for your own gain. Not following the Golden Rule. Like when the devil told Jesus he could have all the power and glory in the world in wordly terms. Jesus said Nah! lol

Look I know we all deep down feel like we are on a journey that we can't understand. But also deep down we know what we have to do. If a person does not have a conscience then they are just ignoring their inner being. Every action, every little thing we did gets stored somewhere. A lot of us do have a conscience and try to live an ethical life to the best of our ability. Then there are others out to hurt anyone but themselves.

In a nutshell I believe if a person stores up their treasure on Earth then they keep coming back until they learn there are bigger things the mind can not understand. The Earth is a shithole. Everything breaks down. (Entropy) But deep down a lot of us know that and work on storing our treasures in heaven by being kind and following the Golden Rule.

"Now one of the criminals hanging there reviled Jesus, saying, “Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us.” The other, however, rebuking him, said in reply, “Have you no fear of God, for you are subject to the same condemnation? And indeed, we have been condemned justly, for the sentence we received corresponds to our crimes, but this man has done nothing criminal.” Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” He replied to him, “Amen, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise.” (Luke 23:39-43) Listening to this at Mass while I was withdrawing from...everything moved something> I m Catholic still I m not big on asking intercessions to the Saints, yet I consider the Good Thief a like minded person, who might have made his errors but can still recognize right from wrong...

Last edited:
26 But give me leave, O king, and I shall slay this dragon without sword or staff. The king said, I give thee leave.

27 Then Daniel took pitch, and fat, and hair, and did seethe them together, and made lumps thereof: this he put in the dragon's mouth, and so the dragon burst in sunder : and Daniel said, Lo, these are the gods ye worship.
metal gods.
they have no power.
just fear and bluster.
its all smoke and mirrors as far as i can tell.
who knows?

Imma be what He set me ot to be, without any doubt undoubtedly. And all those who think they look down on me. I'm bringing down the balcony. You will see Him with us behind Him with many crowns. We have been ridiculed. Beat down. Slashed in heart and mind. Only because we try to convey the truth, Ye shall know the Truth. He shall set you free. One thing I learned is, if you cannot hear Him thru His disciples, it means He doesn't want you. As selfish as that sounds. Are your sins selfish. Taking what is not yours. You have I'm sure sick ppl who feed off children. Jesus spoke in Luke. Anyone causes one of My little one to sin. It would be better they have a large milestone tied around their neck and plunged into the depths of the sea then to cause one of my children to sin. Little one is plural. He could mean actual children or His own Disciples. Either way it's a great offense to Him either way. So WATCH YOURSELVES!!!

Dear friend, don’t imitate the bad, but the good. Those who do what is good are from God; those who do what is bad are not from God.
3 Yochanan (3 Jo) 1:11 CJB

I know, silly. That IS in the Bible [I may have paraphrased]
Methinks one may be confused but thats me.

Galations:
8 - "Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."

Guess this is fairly straight forward and on par with most other beliefs.

I would just suggest that once you hear the trumpets after all sixth seals have been broke. That God will have His Day. The Day of the Lord. IN UNISON WE WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVES. Some will not die and rise with those in the grave ,some to everlasting life. Some to everlasting contempt. Thats the whole point when it's called the Day of the Lord. A Day in Heaven is a thousand years. Jesus will not tolerate any sin. Hes the Lion of Judah. His First coming He did what His Father wanted. Next it's His Day in which His Iron Rod will just break nations into pieces. Their will be a lot of ppl against Him. He will break their knees. He's Alpha and Omega.

Last edited:
For you fashioned my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I thank you because I am awesomely made, wonderfully; your works are wonders — I know this very well.
Tehillim (Psa) 139:13‭-‬14 CJB