• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Black Seed Oil is AMAZING

but kratom withdrawal seems quite idiosyncratic, every time it's different (for me, at least).
I've noticed this as well.

Dependence also seems non linear. It just sort of appears one day. Unlike other opioids, where I can clearly tell how dependent I'm becoming by the day.

I'm trying to taper down from 12g per day and having an unusually difficult time. Stuck at 4.5g right now.

Also I stopped taking black seed oil. It started giving me bad side effects. Although this is probably due to several factors and not the oil itself.

@Neuroborean we should start a thread in one of these forums so we can babble. I am tapering and could babble. Thankfully blood sugar is not an issue. But I am totally interested and thanks for posting.
Yeah we need a kratom taper thread.

Totally as I am tapering. Been using some good kratom leaf for years. And I had a bottle of blackseed oil in my hand, was $22.00 and I put it back and came here for more info. lol No issues on the taper yet. But going slow as it has been a while. I think tapering is a must. My wife was eating kratom all day for 6 years, ate a lot. Went cold turkey. FIrst 4 days are like you say. But she then it was two weeks of no energy. But she exercised through it. By one month was back to normal. However dramatic enough to not touch kratom ever again. This was 2012.

@Neuroborean we should start a thread in one of these forums so we can babble. I am tapering and could babble. Thankfully blood sugar is not an issue. But I am totally interested and thanks for posting.

Cool, thanks. This is a big place, I knew there was a thread. so that is the place that will keep me honest. I am going to look through it.

Snafu I thought you were completely off kratom. Or at least were recently. That is a small amount. Just need to get away from life for a bit to do it to.

Yeah we need a kratom taper thread.
I think you are right. We may need a specific Kratom thread. Some of you guys use those liquid shots that I know nothing about. Let’s see if we may create one.

But yeah, I put that 22 dollar of Blackseed oil back on the shelf. I’m gonna give it a shot. I also have gabapentin on standby.

Also I stopped taking black seed oil. It started giving me bad side effects. Although this is probably due to several factors and not the oil itself.
I run out of mine some time ago and I’m not really sure should I get it again. Thing is I was using more not less opiods while on it. It was like possible slight increase in effects/decrease in tolerance (placebo or not) resulted in me just adding a bit more of a real stuff to get more high instead being content with that slight change/added effects. Now without it I do use a bit more often but that almost certainly has a lot more to do with fact I’m using a lot less benzos, and for some time none at all, than with stopping BSO.

If I get it again I think I’ll use it only on days without opiods.

like possible slight increase in effects/decrease in tolerance (placebo or not) resulted in me just adding a bit more of a real stuff to get more high instead being content with that slight change/added effects.
I think this sums up my relationship with most drugs and addiction, if I get a taste I just want more not less. It's frustrating because I always think logically, and logically it should help, but addiction does not abide by the rules of the universe.

dragon chase GIF by South Park

I'm trying to taper down from 12g per day and having an unusually difficult time. Stuck at 4.5g right now.

yeah, the non-linear dependence is very true... one day you're feeling it perfectly, next day it does nothing.. it's frustrating.

I normally jump from 5 or 4, 3-2gpd is optimum but if you're at 4.5 and stabilized for a week then you can jump without much trouble, at least that would be my case.
I just use 2-3 grams at night to sleep for the first days "off".

Totally as I am tapering. Been using some good kratom leaf for years. And I had a bottle of blackseed oil in my hand, was $22.00 and I put it back and came here for more info. lol No issues on the taper yet. But going slow as it has been a while. I think tapering is a must. My wife was eating kratom all day for 6 years, ate a lot. Went cold turkey. FIrst 4 days are like you say. But she then it was two weeks of no energy. But she exercised through it. By one month was back to normal. However dramatic enough to not touch kratom ever again. This was 2012.

For me the worst is the anxiety and restlessness and the insomnia, all the rest is just.. meh, not a problem, I even "enjoy" the chills, somewhat. The blood sugar increase is terrible but I also blame it on "toujeo" the worst basal insulin ever, I even think that it creates insulin resistance, such a shitty insulin (gonna change it asap).

I'm not in my best mood or having my best energy levels (lately) when on baseline, so I guess I cannot compare, but for me the PAWS are not super hard or anything, I just feel a bit unmotivated, without "color", on an off mental tone, but it's not that bad, I don't give it much importance. I tend to use supplements when off kratom so that may be the"difference".

I never used extracts, heard very bad things about them, specially by those who didn't try other opioids except for kratom, as myself, so I would not use them. For me 4 grams of a potent strain is enough to almost nod for an hour or so, depending on several factors (some days).
I tend to taper and not cold turkey, I always hated cold turkey, but this new job stress was terrible.

yep, I support the creation of that thread as so many people don't use Rx or hard opioids but they use kratom.

Last edited:
I bought some more BSO again but I’m not going to use it like on previous attempts to get something out of it. This time I’m using it instead opiods (or with ¼ or less of my usual dose) and I can’t be sure how effective it really is but I can tell you that I feel great these days and feel 0 WD from both opiods & benzos with a help of a bit of certain dissociative. BSO is certainly healthy stuff so from now on I’m gonna keep using it with that in mind and not so much cuz of possible good interactions with opiods.

I generally use it for tapering kratom, specially at 2 particular moments, just before bed and whenever I feel withdrawal that disturbs my sleep (while tapering or withdrawal).

I've been using it for covid this week (got it on sunday...) I think it does help lowering the inflammation, covid is basically a microvascular inflammatory disease...
It has helped to go through it, mixed with 15 drops of copaiba oil (amazing plant) and also used artemisia annua (6-7 grams a day, probably more would do better..), NAC, quercetin + .zinc and kratom. Now I'm already feeling 65% well, not vaxxed, risk group (diabetes type 1), 33 years old.
I had my covid booster 2weeks ago still feel dreadful with a hacking cough don't know if it's linked toy withdrawal but can't function and feel like something the cats dragged Inn aaarg

I had my covid booster 2weeks ago still feel dreadful with a hacking cough don't know if it's linked toy withdrawal but can't function and feel like something the cats dragged Inn aaarg
I don't know, but I wouldn't use a vaccine that copy-pastes the RNA that codifies a spike protein that' can fuck up your body, several ways,
but well, that's just me. Seems that depending on the batch (there's not just 1 type of batch but at least 3 if we are talking about Pfizer) it can be no problem or fucking yourself up, depending on the way they have implemented the copy-paste system in the vaccine.
Whatever the case BSO is good for inflammation, respiratory system and immune system, so it's a win win there I think. It helped me, but you need to find a good BSO that has at least 1% of thymoquinone, otherwise it's pretty bunk. There's some that have thymoquinone concentrates but they are super expensive...

I don't know, but I wouldn't use a vaccine that copy-pastes the RNA that codifies a spike protein that' can fuck up your body, several ways,
but well, that's just me. Seems that depending on the batch (there's not just 1 type of batch but at least 3 if we are talking about Pfizer) it can be no problem or fucking yourself up, depending on the way they have implemented the copy-paste system in the vaccine.
Whatever the case BSO is good for inflammation, respiratory system and immune system, so it's a win win there I think. It helped me, but you need to find a good BSO that has at least 1% of thymoquinone, otherwise it's pretty bunk. There's some that have thymoquinone concentrates but they are super expensive...
Hi thanks I've never heard of it but I will try it anything should have known all the other vaxes I had a nasty reaction to losing faith in the health system in the uk