• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos BLUE 2mg Xanax bars...

10-15 years ago nearly anyone could get xanax here if they complained of insomnia or anxiety. It was the go to medication for both of those conditions. Now they've moved on to using SSRIs as a first line treatment for that and other things that are seen as less addictive

Same here, I went in with anxiety and got put on an SSRI then SNRI then a million others, I did get 2 packs of 5mg vallies 6 years ago but that was an older doctor then they changed their mind and put me on antidepressants again!

Then I was allowed 14 x 2mg vallies every 2 months (needed all 14 in one mouthful for them to help anxiety lol) then they stopped prescribing me that

So I self medicated by buying stuff off random people and online

If any blue benzo leaves your mouth/teeth/tounge blue after taking it sublingually, it is illegitimate or fake. Apart from maybe the old skool loose blue etizolam pellets, but I mean they are illegitimate really aren't they (as in they aren't from pharmacy like etilaam etc)

With all the fent deaths, is it really worth the risk?

Whoever said 4 people died in their town from bars from the same dealer, I hope he threw the batch away and/or went nuts at his supplier. Whoever puts fent in benzos needs their face smashed in. Absolutely no need to put something more addictive in something as addictive as benzos. Especially when (when mixed with benzos) it's even more dangerous then how ridiculous dangerous it already is on its own. Really makes me mad.

Combining fentynal with xanax is pure evil considering the two potentiate eachother (for breathing suppression and death)..

I personally am extremely susceptible to benzo effects. My parents using history never had benzodiazepine under their lists, so that would make sense why I have absolutely no tolerance to xanax like I did for other substances that I had not even ever had in my life before. 2 milligrams--heck even 1 milligram--makes me quite intoxicated and black out towards the end. Many fake alprazolam bars are pressed with REAL alprazolam powder so they might contain even more milligram content than 2 milligrams as a whole. I feel like if they were pressed with fentynal you'd have more toxic affects, like paranoia despite the anti-anxiety effects of the alprazolam. I could be wrong, I just think if they were pressed with fent you might not be able to make this post today. That is a morbid thought. And I can't state more on the matter. I've shared my experiences with fent pressed fakes when my tolerance was luckily quite high to opiates in general. I always experienced a sickly comedown combined with being very lightheaded and out of it. Legitimate prescription substances never gave me that effect.

People state that fentynal is a cold and short-lived high.. but nowadays they're coming out with different types of fent which are actually quite euphoric and long lasting. It's just getting harder and harder in today's world to determine what is pressed with what.

Last edited:
People state that fentynal is a cold and short-lived high.. but nowadays they're coming out with different types of fent which are actually quite euphoric and long lasting

Not in fent patches they won't though lol that's the only time I tried fent and didn't like it, I want dulled thoughts but it made me overthink while I sort of nodded, weird fake opioid feeling

He’s asking if blue Xanax bars is a thing and I’m telling him yes because it’s a lot of people out there who don’t know about blue bars. Don’t come at me like that
I can back you up. They are a smaller blue bar with a shiny, harder surface and coating with the imprints B 707 and are classified as Alprazolam 2mg manufactured by Beckenridge Pharmaceuticals. Since they’re very different from other legal alprazolam generics, you’d be able to tell right away if they were fake. These bars have the hardest and it’s tough to break them as opposed to other generic brands, they have a shiny coating on them and if anyone wants to know how to spot a fake Alprazolam, hydrocodone, oxycodone, or any other narcotic medication‘s, I’m not only a former pharmacy pharmacy tech, but also a recovering addict. I also take alprazolam 2 mg bars three times daily, Adderall, 15 mg three times daily, and hydrocodone 7.5/325 4×daily. Have been on all these medications for 16 years. I’m not sure how to use this site yet but I’ll post groups and topics for you to ask and be more aware and knowledgeable about counterfeit narcotics.