⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
NEW DISCORD LINK https://discord.gg/bluelight - OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS BELOW

So, we have been undertaking and implementing a fairly ambitious endeavor to get Bluelight out there further into the cybersphere, and drive traffic to our forum.

BUT... we need your help spreading the word and building our presence. The louder we get, and the bigger our presence online, the more people finding the forum, and ultimately the more lives that are potentially saved.

It might not seem like a huge deal, and for some, it's not, it's more of a community to engage and discuss with. And that's perfectly fine. But for me, and many others, Bluelight's mission is important, life or death important. And I want to see this forum continue to thrive for years. We are already basically the "Coca-Cola" of Harm Reduction forums, but it's crucial that we don't let up momentum, and we continue to work towards building an even greater website and marching towards the future.

So please, do consider liking these social media pages, and joining the Discord and Telegram servers/chats. It really does help, and I'm sure there's plenty more bullshitting and fun to be had on all these other platforms as well. Check out the links below, I've just confirmed they should all be good to go, but if you end up having an issue with any of them, please let me know.

And, in addition, if you have any ideas for us, or wish to participate in some fashion with the social media mission, do speak up and we'll see what we can work out together.

Thanks,

deficiT

Bluelight Social Media Managers: @deficiT @RUC4

Content Writers: @RUC4

Graphic Design: @AJAr

Reddit
r/Bluelight

Instagram
@bluelightforum

TikTok
@bluelight.org

Quora

Twitter
@bluelightforum

Facebook Page
Bluelight Harm Reduction Forum and Research Portal

Facebook Group

YouTube
Bluelight Official

Discord (permanent invite link to the server)

Telegram (invite link to channel)

Discord joining guide courtesy of @D's
AC8-E0-A38-694-D-471-C-87-BA-A5-CA73-DAEF67.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If any of you guys could take a few minutes to do this, assuming you're on social media, it would help. We're making a concerted effort to try to boost our presence so we can attract new members and counteract google's blacklisting of us.

Gonna be shilling the fuck out of the Discord for a little while. I really want that server discovery status and we're going to need 1,000 members on there (so far we have 50-something).
For those of you who don't know what Discord is, think of it as the modern equivalent to IRC. It has a bunch of text channels but now it works on your phone and also has the option to voice/video chat. It's a great platform both for 1. current Bluelighters to hang out and talk, especially while tripping/under the influence & 2. for us to expand our userbase and do some outreach to younger generations who don't really use forums.

Anyways, everyone join the Discord and then go follow our social medias. This is incredibly important and it really helps us out.

If any of you guys could take a few minutes to do this, assuming you're on social media, it would help. We're making a concerted effort to try to boost our presence so we can attract new members and counteract google's blacklisting of us.
Gonna be shilling the fuck out of the Discord for a little while. I really want that server discovery status and we're going to need 1,000 members on there (so far we have 50-something).
For those of you who don't know what Discord is, think of it as the modern equivalent to IRC. It has a bunch of text channels but now it works on your phone and also has the option to voice/video chat. It's a great platform both for 1. current Bluelighters to hang out and talk, especially while tripping/under the influence & 2. for us to expand our userbase and do some outreach to younger generations who don't really use forums.

Anyways, everyone join the Discord and then go follow our social medias. This is incredibly important and it really helps us out.
What they said ^^

Since my last thread I made pumping up the social medias eventually fell into obscurity, I'm going to be bumping the piss out of this one until we really start seeing more traffic on both the social medias and on the forum. And HAH! I did my admin magic and smooshed it right on the front door of the forum, so, BOOM, now you're really stuck with it.

Why don't we have Reddit as a platform? I have a good amount of karma there, decently well known, could start one on there if y'all think it's a good idea.
Because Reddit won't give us sole /r/Bluelight Because a little bitch troll stole the domain.
Is how i understood it, but what do I know, lol I was being told all of this via letters when I was in rehab.

Because Reddit won't give us sole /r/Bluelight Because a little bitch troll stole the domain.
Is how i understood it, but what do I know, lol I was being told all of this via letters when I was in rehab.
I have seen the r/Bluelight and is indeed a troll who stole it unfortunately.

What if we came up with a slightly varied name, like r/BluelightOFFICIAL(?)

We can look into attempting to get /r/Bluelight back, but as one of the mods on there is active it would be quite difficult.

Last edited:
I have seen the r/Bluelight and is indeed a troll who stole it unfortunately.

What if we came up with a slightly varied name, like r/BluelightOFFICIAL(?)
From reading that sub I'm quite surprised that guy isn't dead from a combined pcp meth and flakka OD by this point. Dude can't even complete a sentence and they make no sense.

I got perma banned from reddit for saying I support abortion even if the fetus jas developed a consciousness. That site is such shit.

Last edited:
BlueLightOrg would be fine. Then rather than making it a snark page let someone like snafunor anyone Reddit savvy here. There’s a TON of aggregated info lists stickied around here that would be cool to start with. An AMA for people maybe if there’s some movement, no wimping out: I wrote a meth OD guide alongside a Vancouver group in a thread here which is pretty unique. Mr Peabody is then 10000x more resourceful and putting the info together. Make the Reddit a wiki almost, and shitpostig too no bars held except where legally necessary.

Reddit BL could be busier than BL BL. Find a way to integrate the pos TTS between the two pages.

I can't bloody get the hang of discord. I mean I went and registered, but then you just sit there on this initial page and there's no obvious menus or chat links or anything that tells you anything...

I should add that I'm an odd one out of my generation in that I loathe and despise social media, which appears to be very anti - social since about two thirds of people just use it to mindlessly insult total strangers, and TikTok in particular is Satan's brain fart Xd

If anyone wants me to design & print some good old-fashioned leaflets to hand around at appropriate venues explaining what BL is and does, I can do that

I can't bloody get the hang of discord. I mean I went and registered, but then you just sit there on this initial page and there's no obvious menus or chat links or anything that tells you anything...
You have to join our Bluelight server after you register. (plus button then join then copy+paste the link, or just click this) It's more straightforward from there.

Reddit could use a BL presence. Most misinformation clueless drug forums I've ever witnessed in there.
absolutely, there are no real harm reduction subreddits

It's just general drug places where 80% of the posts are from clueless 16 year olds giving drug advice to 15 year olds.

It's actually a really bad echo chamber for bad drug advice