• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Boofing 101. Benefits, How to, Doses, Techniques.(Ketamine, Cocaine, Meth, MDMA)

eulogyintime

Greenlighter
DISCLAIMER: This is a harm reduction and informative post. I do not advocate for drug consumption, but rather for one to be knowledgeable and safe. Boofing prevents the degradation of the nasal cavity and lowers the need for large consumption as for many drugs, especially cocaine the bioavailability is higher rectally. I was not sure what forum to post this so I apologize if this is the wrong one, but cocaine is a large part of this post.

This post intends to remove the unnecessary but understandable stigma surrounding boofing, using my moderate to extensive use with a multitude of drugs both snorting/boofing/smoking. If you are interested in being able to do drugs with a full/fullish stomach (food doesn't get in the way of boofing), getting more from your drugs and not damaging your nose, feeling the numbness of cocaine, the numbness of ketamine, etc. Continue to read.

For context, everything I discuss is based purely on personal research and then my trial and error to reach the perfect boofing method with ketamine, cocaine, molly, meth, and midazolam. I have experience with pretty much everything under the sun, but the drugs I detailed before are the only ones worth trying to boof - but I'll delve into the specifics later in this post.

To preface, I am male, 5'11", 215lbs/178cm~/97kg. I will focus on ketamine and cocaine as I think molly/midazolam is better done orally via parachuting, but I will briefly note on meth as it genuinely is a personal choice doing it orally vs rectally.

Administering certain drugs rectally, especially ketamine, cocaine, and meth have a much higher bioavailability than snorting it. Before I had ever tried boofing, I was a relatively regular user of ketamine and I would snort 2 lines in intervals of 10 minutes. This was not only uncomfortable but led to infrequent nosebleeds regardless of the snorting method I did, shallow, deeper, less intense, more intense, sniffing water. So I had looked into how to circumvent this because I found I was struggling to reach the khole I wanted when I had to cut my attention in half between sinking into myself internally and keeping time to continue snorting. I then did more research, found very very few resources or Reddit posts about boofing, and then ordered syringes which I will link at the bottom of this post (they are needleless and thin).

I'll specify doses of each drug and dive into scrutinizing details of how to boof with the highest effectiveness because I feel like resources are thin and I have wasted product perfecting my method.

Step by Step

1)
Before starting the process, clear your bowel to the best of your ability. Whether that's waiting, or cleaning yourself thoroughly after a bowel movement. If you are "clogged" and are unable to poop, as long as you have about 2 inches of vacancy you are in the clear. Although, it is ideal to be entirely emptied.

2) Weigh and FINELY cut up your substance. Ketamine needs to be incredibly fine, lay it out on a surface, smush it with a credit card or similar and then continue to cut each line with a credit card until it is as fine as snow, same with meth. Cocaine is generally more forgiving and absorbs much easier depending on purity.

3) Heat sterile water (not tap water as your anus is sensitive) using a kettle, pot, or microwave. I microwave my water for 1:30 and boil it until it is bubbling, it does not need to be searing hot, but warm to hot.

4) Suck up the amount of hot water you need in MLs in something you can mix the substance in, whichever container cup, or bowl. Then, carefully pour the substance in and mix it with the syringe in a circular and horizontal motion until the product is noticeably absorbed and no chunks are left. If there are chunks, smush them with the syringe or add another ML of water.

5) Once mixed, suck up the now absorbed substance into the syringe. Cover the first 1-2ML marker and underneath the tip of the syringe (make sure no lube/lotion clogs the syringe itself) with a light layer of lotion or lube, I find both works. Make sure the liquid in the syringe is not at the bottom with space above it as this will blow unnecessary amounts of air into your ass and make it tempting to work the drug out.

6) Once the syringe is lubed up, remove your pants/underwear and get on your knees with your head on a pillow or cushion - face your ass upwards. Apply a light layer of lotion/lube to your anus beforehand if you are worried about the pain - trust me it does not hurt if you proceed with care. The syringes we will be using that I will link at the bottom of this post, any 5ml one-time use syringe would work. We then need to put the syringe 3.5ML deep into our ass slowly (use the marks on the syringe to dictate this). Once it is in, inject the liquid very slowly taking 20-30 seconds to administer all of it. Once it is all in your ass, slowly remove the syringe, dispose of it and wipe the outside of your butthole with toilet paper or tissue paper or you'll get swamp ass. Lay flat on your stomach for 5-10 minutes depending on the dose (I'll go into this in the next paragraph.) After the 5-10 minutes are over (the longer the better for certainty) flip over and prepare for a pleasant rush you've never felt before. Not only does this make K-Holing easy as pie, but your anus also absorbs more of cocaine, meth, and ketamine due to 99% bioavailability so more bang for your buck.

Doses/Method:

For the amount of ML per syringe, I scale the amount of water with the amount of product. For example, with 100mg of whether it be ketamine, cocaine, or meth I would use 1-1.5ml depending on how it absorbs. This scales into 200mg = 2-2.5, 300mg = 3-3.5, 400mg - 4.5, etc. The more liquid in your ass the longer you must lay flat, so for 1ml 5 minutes is fine, but for 4.5-5, 10 should be the minimum.

Cocaine: I find dosing 300mg rectally, and 200-250mg 2 or so hours afterward is my sweet spot, but compare my height and weight to yours. The first dose in my experience sets up for the entire night, whereas the second dose is to maintain it, so increase or decrease dose by preference.

Ketamine: For a K-Hole I recommend 200mg-300mg, you could get away with 100-150mg even if you find you're generally more receptive to substances are have experience embracing it. If you're looking for some fun, feel free to snort some lines or boof 100mg. I generally don't re-dose ketamine unless it's within 5-10 minutes of my initial dose and I know I'd like a more intense experience, the same applies to cocaine or meth. But the longer they wait, the less effective and arguably dangerous it is.

Meth: Yes, I know "meth", used infrequently and in doses to initiate productivity the drug is very helpful, but I'm not here to debate the morality. For dosing rectally I find 50mg - 100mg depending on your desire for intensity is a good amount.

MDMA/Midazolam: I find digesting these orally is generally more effective, parachuting for MDMA at a dose around 120-150mg with a re-dose an hour afterward of 50-75mg works perfectly, I will note for first-timers that MDMA is one of the drugs you need to actively fight to embrace or you will experience time dilation, might pass out from serotonin overload or might just drift in and out if you accidentally overshoot your threshold. So if you're worried, have your initial dose be in the lower end - ALSO favor crystal MDMA over pressed as in my extensive experience it is 20x superior, presses are typically mixed with caffeine, sometimes meth, and other nonsense fillers even from the most reputable dealers. But, I find MDMA is a very amazing drug if dosed correctly months apart, whereas Ketamine and Cocaine can be weekly/bi-weekly things as your nose is not being bothered.

In short, don't be scared of using your asshole to get more out of your drugs. You aren't forced to share your habits with anyone, but you'll have the time of your life and bypass any discomfort that comes from oral come-ups or snorting as with boofing things that hit within 10 minutes at the most. It is not gay to use your butthole to intake drugs (from the opinion of a gay man lol), and if you're already spending all of this money on drugs wouldn't you want it to be the most effective? If I missed anything please DM me with questions or respond in the comment section. Boofing changed drugs for me, especially allowing me to seamlessly K-Hole without the agitating nose numbness and drip splitting my attention. Pro-tip, if you refuse to boof and only snort ketamine, snort a line very softly and lower your head down chin-to-chest for a few minutes to minimize the drip.

Syringes I use:

"30 Pack 5ml/cc Plastic Syringe, Individually Wrapped, for Science Labs, Liquid Measuring, Watering, Refilling, Feed Small Pets, Oil or Glue Applicator" on Amazon

Last edited:
Looks like a great guide.
Thank you for taking the time to write this up.