Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Queensland) Brisbane Opioids Dried Up?

Marxist Junkie

Greenlighter
It seems the past few months Opioids in Brisbane (both north and southside) have dried up entirely. I can't find anything anymore, my usual Oxy guy who has been consistent for years has shut shop.

Asked around for H, Tapentadol, Morphine, Oxy. All I can find is Subutex.

Wtf is going on?

It seems the past few months Opioids in Brisbane (both north and southside) have dried up entirely. I can't find anything anymore, my usual Oxy guy who has been consistent for years has shut shop.

Asked around for H, Tapentadol, Morphine, Oxy. All I can find is Subutex.

Wtf is going on?

Maybe exactly what happened in the US, government clamping down hard..

First question I suppose is why did Oxy guy close up shop? Once you know the answer to that you may start to figure this thing out.

-GC

What Oxy's where you getting up there, OC's still? Or generic brands? Quite good gear seems to be very easy to get in my town (not Brisbane, sorry), and getting cheaper, maybe due to competition. Hope things improve for you

It really depends on who you know.
Granted im not hugely into it but im not aware of any huge bris dry period. It has been harder to find then usual though but like i said, my knowledge isnt great when it comes to street. You will find it if you know the right asians to talk to.
Your best bet is going *cough* out of state online*cough*
And no i wont elaborate that further. Im sure you can work it out.

As for oxys, they are very hard to find anywhere and the prices are ridiculous. You can find them sure but be prepared to pay like over a 100 bucks a 80 mg. You'll be lucky to find a 40mg for 50 bucks and thats only very locally and limited.

I keep on reading these BBC articles in pidgin English makes me crack up

I sort of read it in a Jamaican accent:

Wetin be opium?

Opium na hard drug wit heavy scent wey dem dey prepare from di juice of opium poppy.

E dey very addictive.

Hospitals dey use drugs wey dem make from am as medicine for strong pain killer or analgesic like heroin and codeine, but pipo dey also use am do drug abuse.

havNt had much of a problem really yet , hopefully stays that way

Really? I've never found Melbourne to be a difficult place to find gear. Weird!

Lol, I actually just came back here to say that it must've been just a shit set of circumstances for me where all my connects disappeared for a few days. Normal transmission resumes now haha