• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam

I thought I posted in here but can't see it. Got some fake diazies (bensedin) from a usually trustworthy vendor. They sent replacements (Prodes) and the results for the latter came back as bromazolam. The tablets were chalky and didn't seem to do anything so I was surprised that they contained anything at all. Thing is, there is no way of knowing the dose or anything. They were sold as 10mg diazepam but are tiny, chalky, almost flavourless tablets. I don't know what to do with them as I don't want to throw away benzos as they might come in handy but I can't find much info out there in terms of duration, onset etc - psychonaut wiki doesn't have a page on this benzo yet. Anyone know of a good source on what exactly this benzo is like

I thought I posted in here but can't see it. Got some fake diazies (bensedin) from a usually trustworthy vendor. They sent replacements (Prodes) and the results for the latter came back as bromazolam. The tablets were chalky and didn't seem to do anything so I was surprised that they contained anything at all. Thing is, there is no way of knowing the dose or anything. They were sold as 10mg diazepam but are tiny, chalky, almost flavourless tablets. I don't know what to do with them as I don't want to throw away benzos as they might come in handy but I can't find much info out there in terms of duration, onset etc - psychonaut wiki doesn't have a page on this benzo yet. Anyone know of a good source on what exactly this benzo is like
Wait are you saying the the galenika Bensedin 10 mg Valium are fake? Most of the recent tests I’ve seen on credible sites state that the active compound in galenika brand is diazepam. I had ordered the prodes from a reputable vendor and was concerned they were fake due to the mixed test results, but I found them to feel like diazepam. Even though I didn’t test them, I can clearly differentiate the effects of diazepam and bromazolam, such as the quick onset of Valium versus the longer come up on bromo. Also, the muscle relaxant properties are noticeably higher than that of bromo.

Like I said I found bromazolam to have a substantially longer onset, less muscle relaxation, more sedating, more amnesic, and greater delusions of sobriety.

I’m curious because I literally placed an order for 30 Bensedin yesterday.

Wait are you saying the the galenika Bensedin 10 mg Valium are fake? Most of the recent tests I’ve seen on credible sites state that the active compound in galenika brand is diazepam. I had ordered the prodes from a reputable vendor and was concerned they were fake due to the mixed test results, but I found them to feel like diazepam. Even though I didn’t test them, I can clearly differentiate the effects of diazepam and bromazolam, such as the quick onset of Valium versus the longer come up on bromo. Also, the muscle relaxant properties are noticeably higher than that of bromo.

Like I said I found bromazolam to have a substantially longer onset, less muscle relaxation, more sedating, more amnesic, and greater delusions of sobriety.

I’m curious because I literally placed an order for 30 Bensedin yesterday.
It was just one bad batch going around. As far as I've seen (from one vendor) the real ones are back. My old vendor says they have new, proper ones in now. I'd been ordering them for years and this was the one bad batch I've ever had. I'd be careful about ordering because naturally people will be trying to get rid of them but if you're a valued customer, hopefully they will send you the real. I'm still waiting for the wedinos results for the dodgy bensedin but if you message me, I'll show you the dodgy strips as well as the newer real ones as a guide but it's never a guarantee. But I can show you the fake strips - easy to spot and at least two vendors had them and were flooded with complaints as bensedin has always been reliable.

It was just one bad batch going around. As far as I've seen (from one vendor) the real ones are back. My old vendor says they have new, proper ones in now. I'd been ordering them for years and this was the one bad batch I've ever had. I'd be careful about ordering because naturally people will be trying to get rid of them but if you're a valued customer, hopefully they will send you the real. I'm still waiting for the wedinos results for the dodgy bensedin but if you message me, I'll show you the dodgy strips as well as the newer real ones as a guide but it's never a guarantee. But I can show you the fake strips - easy to spot and at least two vendors had them and were flooded with complaints as bensedin has always been reliable.
Right on my man. Yeah the most recent reviews claim that they are legit and this vendor has never sent a bad product over the course of 50+ orders.

Right on my man. Yeah the most recent reviews claim that they are legit and this vendor has never sent a bad product over the course of 50+ orders.
Hopefully they missed the dodgy batch then. I know of two vendors that had it. One is one that I've used for years and they sent replacements but they were bromazolam (prodes) which I had tested but they say that they have a new legit batch in.

Interesting that bromazolam has a longer duration than say alprazolam.

Pyrazolam was designed to undergo ADRE (absorption, distribution, redistribution, excretion) rather than ADME (the M is for metabolism).

Both have the 8-Br

We based it on bromazepam's metabolism and 'closed the holes'.

If it's longer than diazepam - likely it's being excreted unchanged. That makes it a good target. Flubromazolam should be similarly long acting.

I usually read the entire thread before asking questions, but here it goes.
Does anyone here who doesn't use benzos recreationally use Bromozolam for sleep and if you do, how would you compare it to Etizolam. I use 0.7 mg to fall asleep. If I don't take it, I'll just toss and turn the whole night. I suspect that Modafinil ruined my sleep architecture for good. But over many years that I took Etizolam strictly for this purpose, with the exception of post rave comedown, which might happen 3-5 times a year. I gave it up several times for up to a week to see how my body will react. Usually, I would be able to fall asleep by the third night, but I never had any signs of withdrawals. Not even a trace. That make Etizolam to me the safest benzo. Yes my memory got worth, but this could also be accounted for from being older and my love of red wine. And the real deficit kicks in if I have to take 1 mg or more (never more than 2.5), due to loud music at festivals or off course to come down from some version of benzofuran. And I've read enough Zolpidiem horror stories to stay away from it, at least while I have my Etizolam supply. Non of the natural stuff - melatonin, 5-htp, or sleep herbs work for me. So does anyone have a long-term experience with Bromozolam as a sleep medication.

Etizolam isn't really classed as a hypnotic. But of all the commercial benzos, I would say it's the safest. It seems to have a plateau beyond which taking more dose no more. This is a very good feature for a benzo.

Bromazolam isn't really a hypnotic either. It's a1 affinity is low compared to a2/a3/a5 so it's more of an anxiolytic. But people do find that so-called anxiolytics aid sleep but I often wonder about the dose. 0.5-2mg should be the dose range with 2mg being exceptionally high.
The 'old fashioned' 3-ring benzos are generally used as hypnotics hence nitrazepam, nimetazeam & flunitrazepam being the most common historically.q`

Etizolam isn't really classed as a hypnotic. But of all the commercial benzos, I would say it's the safest. It seems to have a plateau beyond which taking more dose no more. This is a very good feature for a benzo.

Bromazolam isn't really a hypnotic either. It's a1 affinity is low compared to a2/a3/a5 so it's more of an anxiolytic. But people do find that so-called anxiolytics aid sleep but I often wonder about the dose. 0.5-2mg should be the dose range with 2mg being exceptionally high.
The 'old fashioned' 3-ring benzos are generally used as hypnotics hence nitrazepam, nimetazeam & flunitrazepam being the most common historically.q`
All of those drugs knock me out—low a1 affinity or not—unless taken with a stim, lol.

Etizolam is quite nice, I agree. Technically it's a thienotriazolodiazepine and has less build-up in the nucleus accumbens than its analogous benzos, which means it's considered a bit safer in terms of avoiding dependency and tolerance.

Being that bromazolam substitutes a bromine atom in place of a chlorine atom at R⁷ but is otherwise the same chemical as alprazolam, and given that I enjoy Xanax, I thought bromazolam would be a shoe-in for becoming a new favorite benzo. This has not been the case. Bromazolam I find to be far too inebriating. It messes my world up. Meanwhile Triazolam is super short w/a short half-life to elimination as well, even shorter than Etizolam's. But for whatever reason I hardly hear anything about Halcyon…

These are my thoughts on benzos based on experience and educated guessing. Please feel free to critique.

560px-Benzodiazepine.svg.png

• R⁷ can be a nitro group or a halogen (bromine or chlorine). It seems bromine is the "heaviest" (most hypnotic?), while nitrogen is most recreational / euphoric.
  • R²' is an optional substitute, but when present, usually a halogen and it increases the potency.
  • R² is a double-bonded oxygen (ketone), except for with triazolodiazepines which fuse R¹ and R² together with a nitrogen to form a 1,2,4-triazole ring.
  • R¹ can be nothing or a methyl group, again though with the exception of triazolodiazepines like alprazolam.
  • On the triazole ring, the methyl group can be removed cutting potency by 50% but increasing the duration. E.g.: compare etizolam to metizolam, the latter is half the potency of the former but nearly double in terms of duration.
I believe flunitrazolam maxes out euphoric traits and potency. Indeed, it's active at 0.1 mg. The trouble seems to be it's so very amnesic, its recreational potential is compromised by this trait. This makes sense though considering flunitrazepam is the infamous date-rape drug, Rohypnol (which, fun fact: has never been legally sold in the U.S.).

Of course there are other substitutions possible, such as 3-methylbenzodiazepines, which are metabolites of other benzos. For example oxazepam is a metabolite of diazepam. It is also possible to replace the phenyl ring with a pyridine one, as seen in pyrazolam. This seems to be of similar potency as a 2-chlorophenyl group, but causes the substance to be active at different subreceptors.

Another possibility is going from benzodiazepines to thienodiazepines. Here the upper phenyl ring is replaced by thiophene. This also increases the potency a bit. An example is etizolam:

300px-Etizolam.svg.png

The most potent possible benzodiazepine derivative might therefore be something like Flubrotizolam (Flu = R2' fluorine, bro = R7 bromine, ti = thiophene, zolam = triazolo). However, I've never tasted this compound; can anyone comment?

Last edited:
These are my thoughts on benzos based on experience and educated guessing. Please feel free to critique.

560px-Benzodiazepine.svg.png

• R⁷ can be a nitro group or a halogen (bromine or chlorine). It seems bromine is the "heaviest" (most hypnotic?), while nitrogen is most recreational / euphoric.
  • R²' is an optional substitute, but when present, usually a halogen and it increases the potency.
  • R² is a double-bonded oxygen (ketone), except for with triazolodiazepines which fuse R¹ and R² together with a nitrogen to form a 1,2,4-triazole ring.
  • R¹ can be nothing or a methyl group, again though with the exception of triazolodiazepines like alprazolam.
  • On the triazole ring, the methyl group can be removed cutting potency by 50% but increasing the duration. E.g.: compare etizolam to metizolam, the latter is half the potency of the former but nearly double in terms of duration.
I believe flunitrazolam maxes out euphoric traits and potency. Indeed, it's active at 0.1 mg. The trouble seems to be it's so very amnesic, it's recreational potential is compromised by this trait. This makes sense though considering flunitrazepam is the infamous date-rape drug, Rohypnol (which, fun fact: has never been legally sold in the U.S.).

Of course there are other substitutions possible, such as 3-methylbenzodiazepines, which are metabolites of other benzos. For example oxazepam is a metabolite of diazepam. It is also possible to replace the phenyl ring with a pyridine one, as seen in pyrazolam. This seems to be of similar potency as a 2-chlorophenyl group, but causes the substance to be active at different subreceptors.

Another possibility is going from benzodiazepines to thienodiazepines. Here the upper phenyl ring is replaced by thiophene. This also increases the potency a bit. An example is etizolam:

300px-Etizolam.svg.png

The most potent possible benzodiazepine derivative might therefore be something like Flubrotizolam (Flu = R2' fluorine, bro = R7 bromine, ti = thiophene, zolam = triazolo). However, I've never tasted this compound; can anyone comment?
Afaik for R2' both fluorine and chlorine increase potency, with fluorine also greatly increasing the hypnotic effect and chlorine increasing potency more than fluorine (compare flunitrazepam with clonazepam, flubromazepam with phenazepam, norflurazepam with diclazepam). If the entire phenyl ring is replaced with a pyridine (like in bromazepam or pyrazolam) hypnotic effects are greatly reduced.

There's also R3 which can be an -OH (like in lorazepam) which reduces duration.

On triazolos you can remove the methyl on the ring which slightly decreases potency but increases duration (alprazolam vs estazolam or etizolam vs metizolam)

If you add an (S) 4-methyl (equates to the 3-methyl of meclonazepam) then I think you increase affinity AND you will increase the LogP somewhat. You would need to confirm that it remains within the RO5 but professor James T. Cook at the school of medicine at Indiana State University certainly explored this chiral centre.

I'm not sure how such a modification would alter the course of the compound's action, but if you are looking at the lowest ED50 then this is one way to push the limits.

It would be a nightmare to produce.

i just tried bromazolam and pyrazolam recently. bromazolam is way better than pyrazolam. pyrazolam is just way lamer than bromazolam, the pyridine is just much more lax.

i just tried bromazolam and pyrazolam recently. bromazolam is way better than pyrazolam. pyrazolam is just way lamer than bromazolam, the pyridine is just much more lax.
Never got much from pyrazolam either. I haven't tried any of the recent batches going around in 3mg pellets, but 10 years ago when it was being sold in 0.5mg pellets it seemed pretty lame compared to the 1mg etizolam (much of it still pharma etizolam) going around at the same time.

Pyrazolam was specifically designed not to produce addictive behavior. If you take a STUPID amount like 100mg, you will lose days, but at any reasonable dose it's an effective anxiolytic without much in the way of hypnotic action.

Pyrazolam was specifically designed not to produce addictive behavior. If you take a STUPID amount like 100mg, you will lose days, but at any reasonable dose it's an effective anxiolytic without much in the way of hypnotic action.
Yeah but it's a weird, detached feeling, and not in a cool dissociative way, either. Feels kind of like the dulling effect of an early SSRI – Prozac, Zoloft, & Paxil all come to mind. Helpful to some, but mostly lacking in recreational potential / appeal. Bromazolam, on the other hand, can be enjoyable but only if dosed correctly, and there appears to be a narrow window "target" of activity where its action is enjoyable. Doesn't seem to take much to overdo it.

I think people like a1 & a5 activity. The latter is where ethanol acts, anyway. That's why pyrazolam is a2/a3 selective.

I'm not saying it's impossible to become physically dependant on pyrazolam, but it's much less likely that it would be abused or taken of anything other than actual anxiety.

It's not without a1/a5 activity, but it's an order of magnitude lower - so at any normal dose, it doesn't module those subtypes. HOWEVER, liking to test the safety of the product, I consumed 100mg. Didn't pass out but DID sleep well when I went to bed. Lasted 5 days. No sign of toxicity.

I think people like a1 & a5 activity. The latter is where ethanol acts, anyway. That's why pyrazolam is a2/a3 selective.

I'm not saying it's impossible to become physically dependant on pyrazolam, but it's much less likely that it would be abused or taken of anything other than actual anxiety.

It's not without a1/a5 activity, but it's an order of magnitude lower - so at any normal dose, it doesn't module those subtypes. HOWEVER, liking to test the safety of the product, I consumed 100mg. Didn't pass out but DID sleep well when I went to bed. Lasted 5 days. No sign of toxicity.

100mg of pyrazolam in single dose? I've experienced pretty heavy sedation from 8mg.

Odd thing about pyrazolam is that it's the only benzo to ever upset my stomach. However perhaps what I have is a dirty synth, it is a nasty yellow color. Still, it is seems like its mostly pure, with even 250ug having clearly perceptible effects.

Not an enjoyable benzo but it is a useful. Good for anxiolysis without altering one's personality too much or leading to disinhibited behavior. Having been horribly and seemingly hopelessly addicted to benzos in the past, I get brutal rebound anxiety from even rare occasional use, but the rebound is definitely somewhat more mild with pyrazolam. Problem is, it isn't uplifting like other anxiolytic benzos with stronger a1 affinity. Actually makes me feel rather sad at doses above 1-2mg. Pyrazolam is best when its barely perceptible, working in the background.

It certainly should NOT be yellow. It's a nice clean solid with a clear melting point. It's very likely that pyrazolam like bromazepam may cause stomach cramps in rare cases. It modulates gastric acid release.

100mg was tested after a lot of animal models to prove it's inherent non-toxic properties. You may be aware that the nitrobenzodiazepines are much more toxic in overdose. Nobody has ever confirmed just why that is, but it's worth noting that the majority of fatal intentional poisonings in nations that prescribe nitrobenzodiazepines ARE by nitrobenzodiazepines alone. Sweden being a good example.

Even at 100mg only a small amount of retrograde amnesia and sedation were noted. I do not recommend it, but unless we tested it, we would have no idea of how safe the compound was.

100mg of pyrazolam in single dose? I've experienced pretty heavy sedation from 8mg.

Odd thing about pyrazolam is that it's the only benzo to ever upset my stomach. However perhaps what I have is a dirty synth, it is a nasty yellow color. Still, it is seems like its mostly pure, with even 250ug having clearly perceptible effects.

Not an enjoyable benzo but it is a useful. Good for anxiolysis without altering one's personality too much or leading to disinhibited behavior. Having been horribly and seemingly hopelessly addicted to benzos in the past, I get brutal rebound anxiety from even rare occasional use, but the rebound is definitely somewhat more mild with pyrazolam. Problem is, it isn't uplifting like other anxiolytic benzos with stronger a1 affinity. Actually makes me feel rather sad at doses above 1-2mg. Pyrazolam is best when its barely perceptible, working in the background.
Yeah same issue for me, except I disagree when you say "without altering one's personality." It screws with my mood a little too much. I also feel sad or something close to it on Pyrazolam. "Despair" seems too heavy of a term; it's more like a feeling of deep ennui riding just underneath the surface.

It certainly should NOT be yellow.
It really shouldn't. Remember: if it's yellow; let it mellow. If it's brown; flush it down :LOL:

Even at 100mg only a small amount of retrograde amnesia and sedation were noted.
What? I thought Pyrazolam was active from 0.5 mg up to ~4 mg. Idk what the LD₅₀ for it is, but it seems very unsafe and unwise to take a dose 25x larger than what psychonautwiki has listed as a "heavy dose" (4 mg). Am I missing something? Does Pyrazolam have a safety profile that impressive? Seems unlikely to me, but stranger shit has been true…