(answered) Can I turn off the Facebook bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can say just one thing I think it's a shame that the discord had to move the whole bar along at the top because I have been used or accustomed to forums being the second click in now it's the third one and I've got no whine to make about discord I appreciate its use and purpose but maybe it could have been placed somewhere else not like number one most important thing top left corner discord discord discord save BL SOS.

I'm not trying to moan I'm just saying that when this change was brought in it was a bit disconcerting to me every time automated mode and now we have a new member in town and he has taken the top left corner spot.

Now on the subject of reactions when this was first introduced I did share birdie's (He can say that is not him now but that is how I came to know him so in my mind he will remain for now openly, birdie) feelings and I was hesitant but I do feel now that this is a very valuable feature which provides potential for more in-depth engagement and interaction and fun and learning and feedback.

On that my vote would be to keep it but I really think the angry face is fucking ridiculous as if we need that come on are we not mature enough I think that red angry face should be scrapped and something slightly more imaginative and less hostile placed there instead.

@AutoTripper

I think you look like Fidel Castro.
Did your mother ever travel to Cuba?
No but you know what. When I went to university in 1999 I had very long hair very dark and they all swore I looked a dead ringer for Che Guevara!

These are powerful people high-spirited with determined imaginations and minds so I resemblance is understandable lol. 😀

Turkey and Morocco hitchiking she did a lot though back in the year. About 65-75 maybe. Never Cuba though.

If I can say just one thing I think it's a shame that the discord had to move the whole bar along at the top because I have been used or accustomed to forums being the second click in now it's the third one and I've got no whine to make about discord I appreciate its use and purpose but maybe it could have been placed somewhere else not like number one most important thing top left corner discord discord discord save BL SOS.

I'm not trying to moan I'm just saying that when this change was brought in it was a bit disconcerting to me every time automated mode and now we have a new member in town and he has taken the top left corner spot.

Now on the subject of reactions when this was first introduced I did share birdie's (He can say that is not him now but that is how I came to know him so in my mind he will remain for now openly, birdie) feelings and I was hesitant but I do feel now that this is a very valuable feature which provides potential for more in-depth engagement and interaction and fun and learning and feedback.

On that my vote would be to keep it but I really think the angry face is fucking ridiculous as if we need that come on are we not mature enough I think that red angry face should be scrapped and something slightly more imaginative and less hostile placed there instead.

oh no way dude

i love the angry face - ive only ever gotten the angry face from the girls here and that makes me :)

but yea i agree with the discord button - move that shit over to no better than the 3rd spot - Home and Forum need to stay #1 and #2

:group hug:

oh no way dude

i love the angry face - ive only ever gotten the angry face from the girls here and that makes me :)

but yea i agree with the discord button - move that shit over to no better than the 3rd spot - Home and Forum need to stay #1 and #2

:group hug:
That's how I personally employ the use of this particular emoji.

The only way.

In true warm good spirit and humour. I think this is only my second time so I'm still a little shy.

I don't need no stupid emoji to express my anger.

I'm perfectly adept at that already thank you. 🙂

Mr. Krinkle said:
it confirms you read something without a response

Yeah but I'm often confused if people have seen my likes which causes a considerable amount of anxiety. How do we confirm that we've seen the confirmation?!?

I don't think the like system is enough. There should be reaction tiers. We should be able to like likes, and like like-likes... and so on, and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.