EMD Can we get a freakin' TECHNO thread or what?

Sorry the outsider acidhead fringe stuff probably shouldn't technically be techno but the origins virtually techno rhythm

just to party there is nuts, they are on the verge of something strange to say the most

RIP techno psychonaut sonic shaman yogi dj

The technical term for this fringe of raving is cracked out. They are lunatic crackheads in a sense without the crack cocaine. The psychedelics create more of an artful culture vibe than actual crack.

I don't mean to speak harshly judgmental nor biased I have interacted closely with acidheads and crackheads and I can say both had human hearts but one was more pleasant to deal with it's the nature of the beast that something like crack hijacks Jack and he ends up in trouble while the acidhead was furthering an art movement

In all seriousness I learned that term in high school used by more prep type put together hippies to describe the most extreme form of hippy acid dropper in school who was king of tripping but also seen as a psychedelic crackhead of sorts "cracked out" like on crack but not

This label is seen to discriminate against someone who has chosen a different way of being because fitting into the blueprint of the elite is the globalist agenda would have it haha

I should have kept quiet had to write an explanation of my fractured perception they still hypnotize me with their antics honestly the place for a peak experience they plan them so well for just that

One drop out of their freak vial would probably knock my socks off having me crying for a tourniquet good thing I never went don't want to ruin a good thing for someone with real psychosis

Whacked out on drugs is the expected standard at a Goa Gil event he manufactured the sounds on peak experiences he is in own dimension of musical intoxication it is staggeringly deranged more of something I approach with curiosity as to how so bonkers don't even ask why

Last edited:
Confession to make...I drive hard on shrooms and E like I feel more adept than baseline but don't call the cops I should ask Erowid why not to hah?!

Maniac on mushrooms in the woods he drove there watch out!

Warehouse rave on pills? No thanks bro I will stick with mescaline from now for a warm hug of majestic empathy in nature.

Some prefer pills I get it warehouse raves are now a European majesty Toronto rave scene probably dying in comparison to Paris and such

Last edited:
Ok well geez how specific do they get this is technically techno forget what I said before all of it:

Beatport my goodness I am a clown ignoring genre particulars I know nothing