• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Can you IV pure amphetamine salts?

Wow, the above post is written in a really confusing way, but he seems to be saying that l-amp is good, but l-meth is bad.

If you're ever curious about l-meth go buy a Vick's inhaler. Each inhaler has 50mg of l-meth. It can be extracted and consumed or you can crack it open and just chew on the internal foam/cotton thing. (Don't eat it! These are plastic not cotton like in benzedrex).

It's not really worth doing and that's why it's legal and over the counter.

I found it to be very jittery and shaky with no euphoria. It's more adrenergic in action like DMAA or ephedrine. Also, if you get drug tested you will be positive for sure without even getting a good high.

It definitely does contribute to the pharmacology of the racemic meth that is going around these days.

I've done it, and oddly, using three of them gave me an effect similar to prescription amphetamines. Using one of them was similar to what you describe. Even weirder is that even that 50 mg 'adrenergic' effect resulted in a crash. Am I sensitive or something?

I used to IV racemic amphetamine salt or "pep" as they call it here, good way to destroy your veins and no rush just an immediate onset and high BA

Why don't they make that in the U.S.? Is it actually harder to make than meth?

It actually is and it's less potent

that being said came across meth twice and absolutely hated it both times , was crystal stuff , i think it's a matter of time before it takes over here too

Wow, the above post is written in a really confusing way, but he seems to be saying that l-amp is good, but l-meth is bad.
Lets try to put some perspective in my wording. From what i read dl-Amphetamine does provide a rush for some that the pure dextro form misses. Snorted or oral it ime is indeed so. Read the same about Meth!

But I don't shoot and never encountered any Meth-Amphetamine. But Herman Brood, a national famous speed freak. Iv-ed dl-Amphetamine and said it was very euphoric. His DOC, dl-Meth-Amphetamine was even better in his opinion. But it vanished from the drug scene around my birth.

But Herman Brood, a national famous speed freak. Iv-ed dl-Amphetamine and said it was very euphoric. His DOC, dl-Meth-Amphetamine was even better in his opinion. But it vanished from the drug scene around my birth.
Herman Brood! Now there was one cool rock singer, IMHO, the likes of which we just won't see again.... lol, Shpritz!

Iv amp salts is a waste. just eat / snort it. there's not really a rush, just insta on it. waiting 15 mins saves veins/any problem w the fillers. just grind to flour and snort.