🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | VerbalTruist | n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Cannabis use and recovery

cashmunny

Bluelighter
Well the symptoms I get after smoking a blunt/taking a dab are stronger derealization which has haunted me for the last 4 months. It doesn't really make me more anxious than I ever am. And as well as making me think waaaay to much if you can relate. Honestly, I know it's to late now but definitely wish I could've avoided a portion of this idk I'd say pyschosis by doing a long taper. Never said it but I was using and abusing for 2-3 years before I stopped. And I might as well say this I've used some drugs that make me actually feel normal for a decent 2 days

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh because I know you are hurting and I feel ya' But only an addict could say they are getting symptoms of derealization and continue to use in the face of that. For god's sake man. Give your brain a rest and lay off the weed a while. I doubt you are doing any real harm to yourself but it sounds mighty uncomfortable. So why continue?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
If you want to be helpful try being more supportive and less judgmental cashmunny. I'll make myself clearer in a pm. From your other posts I can see you are able to be an asset to this forum, but this kind of belittling behavior has to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

manofadude

Bluelighter
I mean your right I do have a real addictive personality and I always will. In a sense I guess I might be an addict. Tho I just wish even 2 weeks would stop this derealization feeling but that amount of time clean and sober doesn't even do it