Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pretend you're the movie star.
Yeah that's the problem

I'm afraid I'll go Brittney on cocaine again...

bsnusts1.jpg

MY FRIEND MISSED HIS FUCKING CONNECTION GODDAMNIT. HE IS LITERALLY AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO. FUCK. I AM SO PISSED OFF RN. HE IS PROBABLY GONNA HAVE TO CATCH A TRAIN AT 5 FUCKING AM AND GET A HOTEL NOW OR BUM IN THE STATION. ANGER IS STRONG RN.
public transport -> rona

i would avoid him at all costs

get u a sugar momma with her own electric limo, able to take u out on the town in style

gonna sacrifice a small animal and hope for the best for tmrw
The gods won't be pleased, that's cruel and unusual.

Just rub olive oil all over your naked body and do a little self pleasuring with the moon roof open, lusciously eating a bowl of grapes and eventually masturbating to completion <3

The gods will be pleased by this.

I think next time I issue a ban it'll be like

reason: Not wearing a face mask inside of Bluelight.

blue-light-special-kmart.jpg

Please social distance at least 6 feet (2 metres) between customers at all times and wear a face mask.

i feel ya if it werent for the lorazepam i would be amok, myself.
maybe not but helps when i opt to eat another couple mgs to lie to myself....

Just got informed that this chick i been trying to hang out with is coming to town with her friends to party at one of my other friends house. Theyre all non users other than alcohol and weed.

Wasn't expecting to have to go out and be apart of all that. Ive been up about 35 hours, eyes are pretty black and am probably a little tensed up.

I function very well physically, because i have to be in the public eye here daily. But occasionally i look like a possible tweaker as far as appearance. I know its a long shot and y'all probably dont give 2 shits about my situation. Lol BUT, if any of yall have any tips on looking the part, id appreciate it so very much. I can act the part, as im sipping some 12% alcohol to calm my nerves. Just worried about looking bad. Man id really appreciate some help (other than not using in the first place.)

Love ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.