Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chemical Analysis of the new Neorganics Products

BigFishLittleFish

Bluelighter
I thought the last report was outstandind and was just wondering if one will be done on the new products they've recently launched?

I thought the last report was outstandind and was just wondering if one will be done on the new products they've recently launched?

I doubt it. The people behind those findings never tested the subsequent generations of products as far as I know.

Let's hope people aren't silly enough to deal with Doron again.

I think they could have gone a long way if they were open and honest about what's in their products, which is also the same for other legal high companies.....

I don't think it's too much to ask for wanting to know what we're taking.....

If they released what it was then it's a hell of a lot more likely that Law Enforcement will get involved and ban the said substances. Just look what happened with Mephedrone for example.

I'm with you though. I'm completely against selling anything under any kind of ruse, misinformation or complete lack of information. At least common foods list MOST of the ingredients :/

Bottom line is the vendors of these legal high are in it to make money. They longer they keep Law Enforcement in the dark the longer they continue to make money form these substances. No big surprise.

If they released what it was then it's a hell of a lot more likely that Law Enforcement will get involved and ban the said substances. Just look what happened with Mephedrone for example.

I'm with you though. I'm completely against selling anything under any kind of ruse, misinformation or complete lack of information. At least common foods list MOST of the ingredients :/

Bottom line is the vendors of these legal high are in it to make money. They longer they keep Law Enforcement in the dark the longer they continue to make money form these substances. No big surprise.

Very well said. Summed up what I was thinking exactly.

There may well be opportunity to test these products in the near future. I'll announce something if/when this becomes a reality.

I was fairly certain 3rd gen is not directly associated with the first and 2nd gens?

and they just contain mixtures of mdai/mdat/dmc/mdpv + fillers from reports?

Last edited:
I was fairly certain 3rd gen is not directly associated with the first and 2nd gens?

and they just contain mixtures of mdai/mdat/dmc/mdpv + fillers from reports?

Technically they are the 4th gen as there was the original gen then second gen then the "new old" product.

There's a good chance these products have been looked at by OS early warning agencies and perhaps even local labs. I'll see what I can dig up.

Just out of curiousity, how do these kinds of products not get tested in by a regulatory body in the first place? Certainly anything that claims to provide a legal 'high' would be analysed for any traces of illegal chemicals as soon as it becomes registered (the business that sells it that is) or available?

^ Because they are coming from overseas where there are less stringent standards... or the business is not registered in the first place and kept on the down low I imagine. There are a few ways they could get away with it at first.

yeah the legality of it generally falls into a very grey area.

They deal mostly inter-continental, and there aren't too many policing bodies between countries. Interpol have bigger fish to fry than israeli cowboys selling cath analogues.

I don't doubt for one second there is a lot of high level gang stuff going on here as well. I've heard rumours of Doron's involvement with the russian mob and a few other shady outfits, people disappearing that kind of thing.

As far as LE goes, the Israeli laws surrounding cathinones etc are not blanket laws - they must ban each new substance as it rears it's head. The whole cathinone game started as a common israeli party drug sold at kiosks called "hagigat" which to begin with was just methcathinone, and slowly slowly people like doron tinkered the drugs to circumvent laws.

It seems among jewish youth, hagigat use was on the rise. It also holds true that 4mmc and other cathinones were banned in Israel before anywhere else.

^Thanks for the correction. The paper I read was some jewish news in 2007... when we first opened the can of beans that was neorganics.. it read methcathinone.. As i said, multiple products came out under the hagigat banner - cathinone was likely the first of them.

As i said, multiple products came out under the hagigat banner - cathinone was likely the first of them.

Undoubtedly. Because of the lack of analogue legislation you mentioned, once cathinone (as opposed to khat) was scheduled, I'm sure everything under the sun was then sold as hagigat.

The third generation have been banned now anyway, and there is going to be a 4th generation

The third generation have been banned now anyway, and there is going to be a 4th generation

Do you mean the "new old" range that was the true 3rd generation of products, the second formulation of the "new old" products or the new "trois" generation of products that is currently being sold?