• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Clobenzorex, any experiences?

It actually feels slightly less cardio intense to me vs Dexedrine, or at least just equal. Definitely doesn’t feel like it’s harder on my body.

Interesting. I've had it a bunch of times since then, on its own.

I'm still trying to get a good read on it. The pharmacokinetics are definitely funky with it, that's for sure. I feel like it has an initial stimulation that kicks in quickly, within 30 minute, then it fades away pretty quickly, resulting almost in a lethargy, only for it later to come back in the background. Weird stuff.

Something still seems off though, I definitely don't feel comfortable taking equivalent doses of this stuff to what I take in terms of dexedrine (pretty high doses, 40-60mg).

Been using this in large doses (~8 pills) daily since July. Have my blood pressure taken at the doctor every 3 months for my ADHD appointment. Absolutely no problem there... not even borderline hypertension Just had blood drawn for wellness exam; no issue there either. Kidneys, liver & blood all pristine despite high dose acetaminophen/codeine abuse. My heart rate stays a bit high but it did with 4-FA, Adderall, Benzedrex and ALL stimulants too. I. Never. Exercise. Or move from my bed, really.

This guy's comment on the page about chlorotoluene is worrying. Like the exact thing I worry about with novel stimulants. If this turns out to be like fenfluramine or something I'll flip out. But anecdotally I've seen nothing to suggest it. Actually it feels much smoother than Adderall and FAR less toxic than 4-FA/other serotonergic stims. But again, toxicity can't always be "felt" necessarily. It is long lasting but that's the only "toxic" thing about it. Sort of feels methy to me. I'd love to see some kind of source for what he's saying. The only studies I've seen on it refer to "relaxant effects in rat aorta" which I canNOT decipher. Is that supposed to be good or bad? Healthy or unhealthy?

If you don't like it, why buy it and then leave a negative review? That makes no sense either.

Been using this in large doses (~8 pills) daily since July. Have my blood pressure taken at the doctor every 3 months for my ADHD appointment. Absolutely no problem there... not even borderline hypertension Just had blood drawn for wellness exam; no issue there either. Kidneys, liver & blood all pristine despite high dose acetaminophen/codeine abuse. My heart rate stays a bit high but it did with 4-FA, Adderall, Benzedrex and ALL stimulants too. I. Never. Exercise. Or move from my bed, really.

This guy's comment on the page about chlorotoluene is worrying. Like the exact thing I worry about with novel stimulants. If this turns out to be like fenfluramine or something I'll flip out. But anecdotally I've seen nothing to suggest it. Actually it feels much smoother than Adderall and FAR less toxic than 4-FA/other serotonergic stims. But again, toxicity can't always be "felt" necessarily. It is long lasting but that's the only "toxic" thing about it. Sort of feels methy to me. I'd love to see some kind of source for what he's saying. The only studies I've seen on it refer to "relaxant effects in rat aorta" which I canNOT decipher. Is that supposed to be good or bad? Healthy or unhealthy?

If you don't like it, why buy it and then leave a negative review? That makes no sense either.

Yeah I've asked the guy who wrote that to share his "sources" but he hasn't.

The problem with actual post-marketing data pertaining to possible toxicity is that this drug is predominantly used in Mexico, which likely has a very poor ability to assess such things (something known as "pharmacovigilance", which Mexico possesses a very low degree of). There are a few cases where they connect the dots between clobenzorex and dilated cardiomyopathy, but who knows if they are missing many more. The fact that they connect a few dots likely suggests that more have been left unconnected.

I've been messing with it more, sometimes in combination with adderall. What is a little alarming is some early tinges of paranoia, which I never get with d-amphetamine. Not sure what that is about.

how do you does 8 pills you take them at once or split them out?
I took 2 in the morning but I felt the feeling for a while but then felt like it was not enough then I took 1 more an hour later and then another one 1.5 hours later now i m feeling something but not really the ideal effect i m looking for. I usually take 60mg ritalin daily but I dont feel them as much anymore

I wonder what kind of affinities clobenzorex has for serotonin receptors and if that is part of its pharmacology due to the similarities to NBOMe, NBOH, and particularly NBF which were all designed to increase the serotonin receptor affinity of phenethylamines.

I wonder what kind of affinities clobenzorex has for serotonin receptors and if that is part of its pharmacology due to the similarities to NBOMe, NBOH, and particularly NBF which were all designed to increase the serotonin receptor affinity of phenethylamines.
Interesting, but wouldn't this activity be pretty brief unless the compound is converted to amphetamine?

Sounds nice for sure, a serotonergic amphetamine! Needa to try to get a prescription for this.

Yesterday was the first time i took. I took 2, 30mg capsules and took another 2 caps around 1 to 1 and a half hours apart. I felt the effect pretty well about 5 hours after i popped the first 2 (took 120mg in total)

Today I took 3 caps emptied them into a glass of water and drank it and took another 1 about an hour and a half later the same way emptied into a glass of water and mixed. Then I took another 1 with the caps. (150 mg in total) Today I barely felt anything I dont know why maybe because I did wrong emptying them into a glass of water and drinking it?

Yes, I have had clobenzorex brand name Dinintel, Finedal.., and also fenproprorex, Dicel, Tegisec, Antiobes...
There were also mefenorex and anfepramona, don't remember brands
They have been discontinued years ago where I live. They worked well as stimulants but when heavily abused those substances are prone to cause severe delusion and paranoia. Remember they were the base of South Asia yaba before meth took their place.
Many years have passed, but I seem to remember that clobenzorex was more forgiving while fenproprorex had a worse comedown.

Anyway, yes clobenzorex works and has decent legs. It is a useful med as an anorexigen and as a stimulant when used in "normal "doses. 45 or 60 mgs should provide desired effects. Not advisable overdoing clobenz, tho

Yes, I have had clobenzorex brand name Dinintel, Finedal.., and also fenproprorex, Dicel, Tegisec, Antiobes...
There were also mefenorex and anfepramona, don't remember brands
They have been discontinued years ago where I live. They worked well as stimulants but when heavily abused those substances are prone to cause severe delusion and paranoia. Remember they were the base of South Asia yaba before meth took their place.
Many years have passed, but I seem to remember that clobenzorex was more forgiving while fenproprorex had a worse comedown.

Anyway, yes clobenzorex works and has decent legs. It is a useful med as an anorexigen and as a stimulant when used in "normal "doses. 45 or 60 mgs should provide desired effects. Not advisable overdoing clobenz, tho

Interesting that this was what yaba first contained… They must’ve been good enough to become a popularized drug.

-GC

Yesterday was the first time i took. I took 2, 30mg capsules and took another 2 caps around 1 to 1 and a half hours apart. I felt the effect pretty well about 5 hours after i popped the first 2 (took 120mg in total)

Today I took 3 caps emptied them into a glass of water and drank it and took another 1 about an hour and a half later the same way emptied into a glass of water and mixed. Then I took another 1 with the caps. (150 mg in total) Today I barely felt anything I dont know why maybe because I did wrong emptying them into a glass of water and drinking it?

The effect can be mild and subtle, but is still working in the background. Additionally the effect can be pretty inconsistent, where it works well in some instances and not so well in others.

Emptying them into a glass of water shouldn't change anything.

how do you does 8 pills you take them at once or split them out?
I took 2 in the morning but I felt the feeling for a while but then felt like it was not enough then I took 1 more an hour later and then another one 1.5 hours later now i m feeling something but not really the ideal effect i m looking for. I usually take 60mg ritalin daily but I dont feel them as much anymore

Ohhh not all at once... throughout the day/night for sure! Sometimes I even take them in 'halves' (emptied out in mouth). Effects seem to vary wildly. To me this stuff is as good as meth; others have said it feels "dirty" and peripheral. Must have something to do with one of those CYPa;sldkja;sd liver enzymes. 😅

Here's an amazing document showing why various stimulants & other drugs were withdrawn from markets throughout the world. You can see the ones that were pulled for cardiovascular reasons & clobenzorex isn't one of them. It's prescribed in MANY places other than just Mexico: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, El Salvador, Colombia. Granted, some of those places don't have the greatest reputations either but the point remains. It's an old drug that's been around since 1966 at least. If it had fenfluramine-like effects you'd hope they would've shown up by now. Not in us but some other poor saps. 😉

It's prescribed in MANY places other than just Mexico: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, El Salvador, Colombia. Granted, some of those places don't have the greatest reputations either but the point remains. It's an old drug that's been around since 1966 at least. If it had fenfluramine-like effects you'd hope they would've shown up by now. Not in us but some other poor saps. 😉

Yeah that's part of my concern though, since those places exercise an extremely low degree of pharmacovigilance -- which refers to the extent to which the medical and scientific community monitor for adverse drug reactions. In other words, clobenzorex is used almost exclusively by third world latin american countries, which do a really bad job of connecting the dots for these sorts of things. Not only that, potential damage would resemble heart disease, which is common there in even fairly young patients due to epidemic rates of obesity. So it could easily fly under the radar.

There are a few case reports in mexico of pulmonary hypertension and cardiomyopathy associated with long-term clobenzorex use at not particularly high doses, and almost certainly there are many more. Again, the doses involved weren't that high which sort of rings some alarm bells.

As far the mechanism of its cardiotoxicity I was able to find this:

Overall, clobenzorex definitely feels quite a bit different than dextroamphetamine (for which it is a prodrug), and even feels different than delayed release dextroamphetamine (ie, dexedrine spansules, which I took for a long time).

Specifically, clobenzorex feels more physically stimulating in some ways, makes me feel like cleaning, which is something I don't feel like doing on dexedrine or adderall, even on much higher doses. I feel like cleaning on meth however. And it isn't as clear minded as dextroamphetamine, having some fuzziness to it, not that same kind of nootropic-like lazer focus.

And weirdly, I notice a slight tinge of paranoia with clobenzorex at higher doses (180mg+), which is something that never happens to me from even significantly higher equivalent doses of dextroamphetamine.

Still, it's not bad in a pinch, I've been using it when I run out of dextroamphetamine (in fact I've had 180mg in total today, ie 6 capsules). I do not recommend doses this high, and am not convinced it is safe to do so. In fact because of my concerns I'm actually going to get some 2-FMA to use in place of this stuff when i run out of dextroamphetamine, because funny enough I feel more comfortable using that research chemical than this stuff (at least at these kinds of doses).

Yikes. ROS = reactive oxygen species? It appears amp & methamp carry that risk too, though it's a totally new concept to me I must admit. No idea how clobenzorex compares to those two drugs which is what would be the most helpful to see.
Wonder if there are any supplements or other things that could (in theory) help offset this effect? N-acetyl cysteine maybe?

For me it's about which is the lesser evil: clobenzorex or Benzedrex inhalers... neither of which has too much long-term data on oral use. I have an Adderall prescription but the doses I'd need to actually sustain myself aren't attainable from my doctor. 20mg XR/day ain't cutting it lol ugh. I'm a long-term (over 20-year) stim user & I'm always thinking of the "big picture" heart-wise because I truly can't function without them. Interesting you feel safer with 2-FMA. I used to take that one too in the "Golden Era" of RC's :)

Yeah that's part of my concern though, since those places exercise an extremely low degree of pharmacovigilance -- which refers to the extent to which the medical and scientific community monitor for adverse drug reactions. In other words, clobenzorex is used almost exclusively by third world latin american countries, which do a really bad job of connecting the dots for these sorts of things. Not only that, potential damage would resemble heart disease, which is common there in even fairly young patients due to epidemic rates of obesity. So it could easily fly under the radar.

There are a few case reports in mexico of pulmonary hypertension and cardiomyopathy associated with long-term clobenzorex use at not particularly high doses, and almost certainly there are many more. Again, the doses involved weren't that high which sort of rings some alarm bells.

As far the mechanism of its cardiotoxicity I was able to find this:

Overall, clobenzorex definitely feels quite a bit different than dextroamphetamine (for which it is a prodrug), and even feels different than delayed release dextroamphetamine (ie, dexedrine spansules, which I took for a long time).

Specifically, clobenzorex feels more physically stimulating in some ways, makes me feel like cleaning, which is something I don't feel like doing on dexedrine or adderall, even on much higher doses. I feel like cleaning on meth however. And it isn't as clear minded as dextroamphetamine, having some fuzziness to it, not that same kind of nootropic-like lazer focus.

And weirdly, I notice a slight tinge of paranoia with clobenzorex at higher doses (180mg+), which is something that never happens to me from even significantly higher equivalent doses of dextroamphetamine.

Still, it's not bad in a pinch, I've been using it when I run out of dextroamphetamine (in fact I've had 180mg in total today, ie 6 capsules). I do not recommend doses this high, and am not convinced it is safe to do so. In fact because of my concerns I'm actually going to get some 2-FMA to use in place of this stuff when i run out of dextroamphetamine, because funny enough I feel more comfortable using that research chemical than this stuff (at least at these kinds of doses).

Cardiomyopathy is another way in which amps can harm the heart (pumping harder = dysfunctional muscle/tissue growth = reduced EF etc), as well as a build up of fibrotic tissue reducing elasticity (= increased BP long-term = cardiomyopathy + hypertension etc), and also disrupting the nodes (leading to arrhythmias/sudden death etc).

Yikes. ROS = reactive oxygen species? It appears amp & methamp carry that risk too, though it's a totally new concept to me I must admit. No idea how clobenzorex compares to those two drugs which is what would be the most helpful to see.
Wonder if there are any supplements or other things that could (in theory) help offset this effect? N-acetyl cysteine maybe?

For me it's about which is the lesser evil: clobenzorex or Benzedrex inhalers... neither of which has too much long-term data on oral use. I have an Adderall prescription but the doses I'd need to actually sustain myself aren't attainable from my doctor. 20mg XR/day ain't cutting it lol ugh. I'm a long-term (over 20-year) stim user & I'm always thinking of the "big picture" heart-wise because I truly can't function without them. Interesting you feel safer with 2-FMA. I used to take that one too in the "Golden Era" of RC's :)

NAC does probably help; also in the brain, where RONS (ROS, RNS) can lead to mitochondrial issues over time and various associated harms to nerve tissues.

Btw benzedrex would likely be the worse of your stimulant options, it's particularly harsh on the periphery/heart/cardiovascular system.

I’m actually on this forum due to this mysterious comment that I found on a product review actually 🤔🤔 one comment can cause so much grief

Has anyone tried obeclox 30mg? I tried itravil 30 mg AP and it worked pretty well (got totally wired with it) but I got a box of obeclox 30mg the other day which is clobenzorex and today I took around 150mg (5 caps) over a couple of hours but still feeling a slight effect. Doesn't say (obeclox) if its a prolonged release version which I hope not otherwise i m definetly having a hard time sleeping tonight lol. Itravil has 2 versions instant and prolonged release. Obeclox is made by medix