• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Clumpy, "wet" cocaine?

Please Don't do that

Seriously put a plate in the microwave for 10-15 seconds then put the coke on it and start chopping

It'll start to go dry and crushable very quickly

The fridge is just going to cause more condensation and ultimately damper product
Ok thanks. Will try.

Very slightly gooey coke used to be a sign for me that is was high quality. At the same time I think I've had coke where some retard decided to ad a small amount of actual gas to the final product so it has that smell... 8)

good cocaine should not be sticky or noticeably wet

in fact cocaine that gets wet will hydrolise to methanol and benzoylecgonine (generally faster in warmer climates). the longer it stays wet the weaker it will get.

remember to store your coke (and meth) in sealed containers. especially in humid climates

Remember coke never goes in the microwave lol.

theres no reason on paper it would hurt it

good cocaine should not be sticky or noticeably wet

in fact cocaine that gets wet will hydrolise to methanol and benzoylecgonine (generally faster in warmer climates). the longer it stays wet the weaker it will get.

remember to store your coke (and meth) in sealed containers. especially in humid climates

theres no reason on paper it would hurt it
Very good quality cocaine is hygroscopic and will be damp if left long enough... so no

Also if water somehow causes it to degrade then how is it stored in IV water solutions

Very good quality cocaine is hygroscopic and will be damp if left long enough... so no
there's still no reason to let it get wet :)

Also if water somehow causes it to degrade then how is it stored in IV water solutions
"The nonenzymatic hydrolysis of cocaine to BE can be slowed or eliminated by acidifying the sample and storing it at 4°C" - Cocaine will hydrolyse slower if it is kept at a proper pH and kept cold (ref: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.1978.tb00096.x). Even so it does not last forever.
If you just throw some cocaine into tap water and let it sit it will degrade much faster. Also cocaine kept moist over weeks or months will do the same.

If you are going to spend money on cocaine I see no reason that you shouldnt take some simple steps to keep it "fresh". if on the other hand you don't mind intentionally weakening your blow, well, more power to you then.

To be fair it isnt exactly up to the customer how the cocaine is stored. Can guarantee that for most people coke is stored for the exact amount of time it takes to snort/shoot the whole bag.

You should be raising awareness with dealers
there's still no reason to let it get wet :)

"The nonenzymatic hydrolysis of cocaine to BE can be slowed or eliminated by acidifying the sample and storing it at 4°C" - Cocaine will hydrolyse slower if it is kept at a proper pH and kept cold (ref: 10.1111/j.1365-2710.1978.tb00096.x). Even so it does not last forever.
If you just throw some cocaine into tap water and let it sit it will degrade much faster. Also cocaine kept moist over weeks or months will do the same.

If you are going to spend money on cocaine I see no reason that you shouldnt take some simple steps to keep it "fresh". if on the other hand you don't mind intentionally weakening your blow, well, more power to you then.

You should be raising awareness with dealers
I try my best, but unfortunately I lost the mailing list with every coke dealer in North America on it behind my couch somewhere...

I try my best, but unfortunately I lost the mailing list with every coke dealer in North America on it behind my couch somewhere...
Lol can't imagine how much money that list could make you, you should slide out the couch and have a look

Good coke is usually like this in my experience. Pretty soft and goes flat if you try to crush it with a card. Others seem to have given you decent advice for how to dry it out. Personally, I just get a razor and cut it down like that. May be a bit tedious but with some work you can break it down enough for it to work fine.

If taken orally, as in just tearing the baggie open and licking the damp stuff which is clinging to the insides of the little baggie, will that work?

If taken orally, as in just tearing the baggie open and licking the damp stuff which is clinging to the insides of the little baggie, will that work?
Yes, especially if you rub it under your tongue.
If enough people use a word incorrectly enough times it becomes the correct word
Supposubly that's true, irregardless of the fact that myself and others could of literally died every time we heard it. 🙄

Cocaine works orally, yes. It's less potent, but not a LOT less potent. It also lasts longer and there is less rush. I actually would love to try cocaine orally sometime, it sounds lovely.

Sublingual (holding it in your mouth to absorb through your mucous membranes) is similar to snorting. So that's an option too.

If ya dont iv just eat it or boot. shit is usually fire.
dont iv the train always comes to a screeching halt and can be haxardous