• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coca leaves have no effect?

Mkay I found a solutiont about how to use coca powder. Just add some baking soda and little water to it, then put the resulting thick, dark paste into your mouth and just let it there for some time (similar to chewing leaves, it takes maybe 5min until the numbing begins and 10min for the mental effects - it's just a downside that it's very short lasted (1-2h max). But the paste has no or VERY slightly chemical taste due to the basking soda,

But I fully understand the traditional use, coca levaes are more like a functional effects with very slight hints of recreation.
Temptation to re-dose is there but weaker in comparison to e.g. alpha-PVP. My trials with real cocaine are too long ago and most of it was bunk.

I wish phamra would offer a nice, usable stim again. Nowadays if an animal (pre human test) or probands show symptoms of or honestly describe that they liked the drugs, it most certainly will shelved besides many interesting candidates around. It's so fucking ...arrgh. Stupid.

But back to coca. I'll try to extract for the good old nose, but I'd like to do a full spectrum extract as well as the effects of leaves are nice at their own and only contsin miniscule amounts of cocaine itself. Read in another thread that soaking in isopropsnol with evaporation following should give an usable interest but I need more info.

Think some coca tea is decocained before sale. Sorry if this has been covered.

Chewing of drinking coca tea is a nice stimulating high but not very strong at all. Your mouth and troath should be numb if you make it strong enough lol

I had my hand on Delisse brand tea that I assume was decocainized given I got it in the US, but tbh I never checked the box to see if it was or wasn't. Chewing it yielded almost no effect, I never got around to trying it with llipta either. 2g Doses in tea was my preferred route, so I'd step it up 2 teabags at a time. 20 teabags had me absolutely geeked once, after numerous friends gave me their cups of tea deciding the taste wasn't for them.