• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaina and xan after 1 hour of snorting

xannyhead

Bluelighter
Did coke for the second time. As im naive, felt absolutely incredible. After 1 hour, as the coke high wore off, I took 4mg of xanax to be able to sleep.
The question is: Am I In a real danger after they killeIn a real danger after taking four MGS of Xanax one hour after doing cocaine???
I would really like to say to Help me answering this case since it’s my second time ever doing cocaine so I can I can’t really judge or distinguish between good and “bad “Koke

Quite an excessive dose of Alprazolam ime, personally 1 mg used to be enough for me. Otherwise it should be fine.

As long as in your Benzo haze restarting sniffing Coke doesn't happen.

You're in danger of doing an excessive amount of coke because of that massive xanax dose, but if that doesn't happen then you'll be just fine

Guys, I took 4mg xanax which is like a 2.5 for less tolerant people. I took the xan when i arrived in my hotel room, safe, my doubt was related to possible drug interaction since i took the xan 1 hour and a half-ish (lil less) after doing blow.
I did really no coke at all compared to coke users. Probably less than 100mgs. Feel like it had a lot of the placebo effect involved in the coke effects.
I want to try it again today. What would be the length and thickness of your average cheap coke?

It’s not really advised to take uppers and downers at the same time to be honest. Not judging! Just be safe and leave a good amount of time between different drug use.

Guys, I took 4mg xanax which is like a 2.5 for less tolerant people. I took the xan when i arrived in my hotel room, safe, my doubt was related to possible drug interaction since i took the xan 1 hour and a half-ish (lil less) after doing blow.
I did really no coke at all compared to coke users. Probably less than 100mgs. Feel like it had a lot of the placebo effect involved in the coke effects.
I want to try it again today. What would be the length and thickness of your average cheap coke?
If ure gonna di cheap coke ure better off not doing it altogether. It's gonna clog ur sinuses, damage yr nose. U won't get high and will feel like shit afterwsrds. I don't think that would be an overall enjoyable experience...