• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine is either bad or boring?

whiteHot

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'm still relatively unexperienced with cocaine. So far, I've done three grams of three different samples. All of these were bought on the darknet by vendors with a lot of good reviews. None were cheap. Here is my experience so far:
  • Batch A: Almost no effect at all, numb mouth for hours => probably not cocaine at all
  • Batch B: Supposed to be washed and clean, almost double the price of batch A. I experienced euphoria, decreased fatigue, some numbness in the mouth (only for a short time, though), teeth grinding as well as some jitters => Probably cocaine cut with speed.
  • Batch C: Around the same price as A. I experienced mild euphoria, decreased fatigue, clearer thinking, some numbness in the mouth (only for a short time, though), increased concentration, improved sense of smell, increased irritability, no crash, no fiending and no trace of speed => ticks all the boxes of "real" cocaine. I was also sleepy after it wore of and had no trouble going to sleep.
Out of these batch C was by far the most pleasant one as it delivers some mild euphoria without being unpleasant in any way. However, the effect is so mild that I question whether it is worth the trouble and the money. It seems to me that when buying cocaine I either get shitty product or decent product which is nothing special in the end. Am I missing something? Was I just unlucky and batch C still wasn't "real" cocain? Or am I hunting for something which doesn't exist and should just move on?

Always reagent test the drugs you buy. Aside from reagents, I also test them and my urine using multipanel urinalysis drug tests (when applicable/relevant).

In small doses, cocaine doesn't feel like a particularly strong drug, moderate and somewhat short-lived stimulation but no over-the-top euphoria etc.

Large doses however are not subtle. When smoked in freebase form, the drug is tremendously euphoric (which i would describe as more of an opioid like physical euphoria than a methamphetamine like cognitive euphoria).

Real cocaine will leave you fiending, assuming you are not one of the rare people who aren’t “cocaine people” dude I know says he only snorted a few times and only smoked or shot it up until he started mixing it with alcohol and now he’s all about lines and hard liquor… it’s hard to comment on stuff you bought online i would think trying three different corners in a big city will give you a better idea if it’s your thing…

Truly it's Dollar Store Stimulant --I do remember my very first time and will not say what I was doing but know exactly where and how pure it was. It was scary at first I expected to get hit like METH would do you ...Hell no it was like 5 to 10 cups of coffee and we are talking 90%$ pure yeah --will not say who but lets say place I lived was Party land and dude was pretty famous. Cool too but constantly toking that bong L:OL!...Today hit that bong in the state like a VAPE box or pen. But Cocaine hell should be legalized now because those who know I KNOW it's minor KEY no sorry throwing more keys onto that fire of stimulation will not work. Sad but people never knew back to beginning and with Crack basically smokable Cocaine..damn good thing or probably be heart attacks in 1980s up to now. But done tons of it and yeah shitty stuff burns so tells you not pure and still acidified. Hmmm wonder if that what happened to allot of famous people ..certain great woman singer>>? Hey to each his own but they have awesome talents and got zealous back then. But yeah it's minor stim and waste of time and no doubt money! Up down Up down Up down --should have called it roller coaster LOL! 😜🤗 (Old School party thing and like comparing a old 70s Corvette to Brand New 2022 Corvette with Stims now and how good with effects).

Hi all,

I'm still relatively unexperienced with cocaine. So far, I've done three grams of three different samples. All of these were bought on the darknet by vendors with a lot of good reviews. None were cheap. Here is my experience so far:
  • Batch A: Almost no effect at all, numb mouth for hours => probably not cocaine at all
  • Batch B: Supposed to be washed and clean, almost double the price of batch A. I experienced euphoria, decreased fatigue, some numbness in the mouth (only for a short time, though), teeth grinding as well as some jitters => Probably cocaine cut with speed.
  • Batch C: Around the same price as A. I experienced mild euphoria, decreased fatigue, clearer thinking, some numbness in the mouth (only for a short time, though), increased concentration, improved sense of smell, increased irritability, no crash, no fiending and no trace of speed => ticks all the boxes of "real" cocaine. I was also sleepy after it wore of and had no trouble going to sleep.
Out of these batch C was by far the most pleasant one as it delivers some mild euphoria without being unpleasant in any way. However, the effect is so mild that I question whether it is worth the trouble and the money. It seems to me that when buying cocaine I either get shitty product or decent product which is nothing special in the end. Am I missing something? Was I just unlucky and batch C still wasn't "real" cocain? Or am I hunting for something which doesn't exist and should just move on?
Ew, shitty quality. To anyone reading this, if you wanna destroy yourself a bit doing cocaine in any of its forms.
Come to any of these Southamerican countries to do it(Perú 🇵🇪 or 🇨🇴 Colombia).
Cheap, good quality blow with no levamisole or fentanyl in that material, unlike the shit u get in the states or Europe. You could get it in your homecountries too but it costs 50 times more and 50 times harder to find it, too much of a hassle.So, I wouldn't bother doing coke or smoking crack outside my lovely Perú. Cheers boys

The lack of line-breaks, punctuation, and coherency indicates that the cocaine is indeed working in you sir.
You're right, it doesn't hit as hard as meth, but meth is just too much sometimes... too much serotonin.
You mean dopamine and idk in paper meth hits harder the dopamine receptors but I've tried both and apart that they feel totally different and cocaine feels so much better but has no legs and u gotta redose every 15 mins. Unlike meth, u smoke or do a big shot and can be hours or up to even days high as fk but the effect is a bit more subtle.

Both suck anyway, they steal your soul energy. So if you're gonna play with this dark fire, try not to exceed yourself or use it compulsively. Sometimes less is better and it applies with this type of drugs. A bump here and there is lovely after some drinks on a special ocassion. Same with a shot of meth or some hits of pipe If u celebrating something I guess, oral could work too for a party if u need energy. Just, don't make it a habit and you'll be fine.

Real cocaine will leave you fiending, assuming you are not one of the rare people who aren’t “cocaine people”...

I've never been a big fan of cocaine, although I've done a fair amount. For whatever reason cocaine, along with methylphenidate and caffeine, give me a jittery/anxious stimulation, whereas methamphetamine gives me a clean stimulation that I much prefer. Any occasion I've smoked crack or done a speedball I've had a great time, however; I think in the former case because the pure stimulation is so strong it overcomes the unpleasant side effects, and in the latter case because of the mellowing effect of the heroin. Usually I'll do coke because it's there and I've had a lot to drink, but I never think later "gee, that was really worth it".

Hi all,

get some NEP of high quality and compare it with your batches, maybe you like it better or not...
normally there's a consensus that good NEP is better than bad cocaine and more or less the same as 60-70% "good" quality coke, but very far from the real good quality coke.
I never tried coke cause I had a gf who liked it too much and it was so pathetic and disgusting to see her after her sessions, with the horrible day-after and stupid coca cravings, I directly understood that that shit wasn't for me.
NEP is toxic shit but it's kind of fun once in a while and the euphoria can be nice.

Ew, shitty quality. To anyone reading this, if you wanna destroy yourself a bit doing cocaine in any of its forms.
Cheap, good quality blow with no levamisole or fentanyl in that material, unlike the shit u get in the states or Europe. You could get it in your homecountries too but it costs 50 times more and 50 times harder to find it, too much of a hassle.So, I wouldn't bother doing coke or smoking crack outside my lovely Perú. Cheers boys
You went there because of Ayahuasca or something like that?
I used ayahuasca twice but I prepared it in my home, anahuasca without the vine.
I don't think I would like most ceremonies full of people I don't know that can fuck up the ceremony with shouting and things like that .... let alone dark shamans feeding spirits or not good enought to ward them off..

You went there because of Ayahuasca or something like that?
I used ayahuasca twice but I prepared it in my home, anahuasca without the vine.
I don't think I would like most ceremonies full of people I don't know that can fuck up the ceremony with shouting and things like that .... let alone dark shamans feeding spirits or not good enought to ward them off..
I live in Lima,Perú. One of darkest cities in SA tbh. I haven't had Ayahuasca yet but it's on my list of things to do when I improve my health. Rn I have to deal with some other stuff.

The lack of line-breaks, punctuation, and coherency indicates that the cocaine is indeed working in you sir.
You're right, it doesn't hit as hard as meth, but meth is just too much sometimes... too much serotonin.
Yeah and DOMPAMINE too lol;):LOL::LOL::LOL: and Noradrenalin kind of funny all those authorities are burning through(Norepinephrine) or noradrenalin when chasing down the bad guys LMAO!!! Drugs is already in them like all of us; but takes super high speed chases and gun fights to unlock in them LOL!!!

Hi all,

i feel your frustration, but there are pretty lots you got to know and take into consideration when buying coke. there are some great tips am afraid i can't be sharing on here because i may be going against the forum rules. so if you interested, send me a Dm and we'd talk more there. Don't forget to stay safe and drink enough water when you get high

Frustration OMG Jason I am definitely""" NOT ::: frustrated at all even had 100 Kilos Coke just throw it to those who like it even FISH SCALE friend...SNDRI very very nice and allot like RC Butylone or Di-Butylone which I have done all 3 and coke we are talking 98% pure>>> non street grade back in the good days ! No sorry in 90s found my vise and that was SNDRAs real Molly and MDA and neither of these KEYS or Crack& Free base made with Ether are the chems we seek. Just the magic chemical Keys to unlock the REAL DRUGS which hell one can buy in super markets or on line and actually best vitamins supplements on Earth contain . But we can chat some more if interested on another site which allot more lenient on discussions long as some of their rules are not broken.🤫 Oh the best KEY so far is Biggest and Baddest Roller Coasters in America for sure ( hands Down ) They unlock all the systems and organs and energy but for short time even Gravitational Forces YEAH!!!
Live It Roller Coaster GIF
Damn getting ready & heart beat right now thinking about the CLANK UP CLANK UP and the bar locking me in those thick rubberized seats about to take the plunge. This is certainly ultimate beyond any drug ---Physical and Gravitational forces on body too. G-Forces

Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom -- the world's tallest drop tower​

Last edited:
Hi all,

Im quite sure even batch c was not decent coke, good coke gives real intense euphoria and an extreme ego boost, no irritability or jitteryness...

I disagree that you should only do coke in SA, Ive said it already, lately over here the average purity is 76% going up to 88%, and I buy larger amounts from sources earlyer in the chain so its not cut up (in worst cases; not a lot, in best cases not at all) yet and even (far) better than the average quality.

I travelled SA for two yrs and there really isnt much of a difference, you got to realize I live in the city where most of the coke for Europe is imported, so if you buy high up the ladder you get about the same quality as you would in SA...

I am about to buy a new batch of coke of which I had a sample tested and its 86% pure, since the max. purity of HCL coke is 89% - and there were no psychoactive cuts present (actually there were no cuts at all present and Im not sure as to why it wasnt actually the full max purity) - I really dont see how you could actually improve on that... From the source I buy from it almost never contains psychoactive cuts, if its cut its usually only cut with mannitol, which is a sweetener that over here is most commonly used to cut up cocaine as it is advertised and provided especially for that sole purpose; to try to get dealers to cut up their stuff with a substance that is perfect for doing so for both dealers and users, for the dealers its cheap and its easily mixed with coke without the coke losing a lot of quality in appearance and for users its harmless and not psyoactive...

When I snort I only have to do points and when I smoke I even do 0.1 rocks in half and even those tiny amounts make me take of like a rocketship...

And also, even in SA there is lots of poor quality going around, however that stuff is sold to ignorant tourists...

The only significant difference, yes I must agree to this, is of course the price, but I actually am not affected by this - on the contrary - I actually am able to make a profit which makes my usage for free; I buy larger amounts at, for over here, a real cheap price (I got friends who are in the business, so I pay about 35 euro per g less than on average), I keep lets say 100 g, off of a K, for myself and friends and sell the rest of it with a profit - I dont even ask the average price for what I sell, the ppl that buy from me get really quite a unique deal, I like making ppl happy...

PS its really quite a strange thing, but most ppl who use coke seem to prefer cut up coke over high purity, as far as I can tell it has to do with that they consider negative side effects from low quality - such as a really amped feeling and the accomanieing jitteryness and more - to actually be a sign of quality and potency, and I also know of ppl that find pure coke to actually be too strong; especially with a ROA other than snorting but even also with snorting itself...