• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

....at least my recent experience in Chattanooga, TN: It's hit or miss.

As some of y'all know, I dabble in coke now & then. I got the urge about a week ago. On an impulsive whim (rare for me these days) I bought a gram from a source I'd never dealt with before. Mistake! It was bunk. I had no way to test it, but my educated guess is that it was 80% levamisole. After doing 4 lines, I threw the rest in the garbage can-- and believe me, I am not in the habit of trashing drugs. Of course I'll never buy anything from that person again.

So I still had a hankering for blow and yesterday a coworker said he could hook me up. I went for it and this shit is FIRE! I'm flying high and it's the reason I'm texting to y'all right now-- I just HAD to share ♥
Here's the kicker: the good stuff was significantly cheaper than the bunk! Go figure.

So y'all be careful out there. Use caution and know who you're dealing with.

Love ya! Bye for now...
Im happy you found some somewhat cheaper fire, fire is really an intense pleasure tho pleasure dont even start to describe the feeling it gives you...

Enjoy, bath in that Divine light that shines upon you atm, and try to not obsessively resupply when its all gone, thats the dirty thing about coke, but no worries, Im sure you got this.

Lucky! The coke is bunk EVERY time I encounter it. I think I know where to get some good stuff now, but not sure I want to subject myself to more stimulant abuse ATM. I know I shouldn't. But tempted.
Im happy you found some somewhat cheaper fire, fire is really an intense pleasure tho pleasure dont even start to describe the feeling it gives you...

Enjoy, bath in that Divine light that shines upon you atm, and try to not obsessively resupply when its all gone, thats the dirty thing about coke, but no worries, Im sure you got this.
I was hooked on coke 1986-87 and I won't be doing that again. I only do it a couple times a year. Also, coke is NEVER worth what it costs-- it just goes too fast. It's something to splurge on only every now & then, like high-dollar champagne or caviar.

I was hooked on coke 1986-87 and I won't be doing that again. I only do it a couple times a year. Also, coke is NEVER worth what it costs-- it just goes too fast. It's something to splurge on only every now & then, like high-dollar champagne or caviar.
I know what its like all too well, I also was addicted to coke, severely, now I feel like I have enough control over my use, I still use one g 2 to 3 times a week tho, but nothing.about it feels problematic at this point...

Im only using drugs again since about 6 months or so, I was actually clean from everything, besides cigs, for two full yrs, not even one sip of beer, that completely turned my life around, I am now actually capable to feeling happy again and being okay with how my life is atm, things I considered long time to be impossible I would ever get there again... And this notion that I actually have a life again only contributes further to my well being.

Peace.

I know what its like all too well, I also was addicted to coke, severely, now I feel like I have enough control over my use, I still use one g 2 to 3 times a week tho, but nothing.about it feels problematic at this point...

Im only using drugs again since about 6 months or so, I was actually clean from everything, besides cigs, for two full yrs, not even one sip of beer, that completely turned my life around, I am now actually capable to feeling happy again and being okay with how my life is atm, things I considered long time to be impossible I would ever get there again... And this notion that I actually have a life again only contributes further to my well being.

Peace.
What did me in was IV coke (coupled with alcoholism). It was disastrous. I talk about this in some other threads.

Ya I also am someone that’s gone from problem coke user to reformed once or thrice a year kinda guy. I don’t seek it out but when people close to me get good stuff they’ll often toss a little my way. It happens when it needs to and I don’t try to rush the system.

Last line I did late last spring, was absolute kill powder. Chatting shit, getting cocky, typical coke stuff. Probably the best I’ve done since maybe 2018-19. That’s my problem with it though, I do a line and I think I’m the baddest MF in the room (sometimes I am lol).

-GC

I actually got a gram of coke for the first time in a long time recently. At first I sampled a small amount and thought it was meh quality (likely due to some 4F-MPH that i had taken a few hours beforehand). But when I tried it again on a different day it was quite good.

Problem is, I have a pretty significant permatolerance to cocaine due past crack/freebase use, as well as very heavy MPH and MPH analog use. This, combined with the cross tolerance bestowed to me by my current adderall script (which I don't use on the same day as drugs like MPH analogs or cocaine), means that a gram of cocaine doesn't go very far these days (if cocaine cost $30 a gram I'm sure I'd buy alot more of it, but it doesnt -- unless you buy a couple ounces of it). Given the expense of cocaine it doesn't make much sense, nor do I get particularly high when snorting it. Smoking the freebase is a different story, but I'm trying to avoid that mousetrap these days. I did cook up one rock just to gauge how pure the cocaine was, which when smoked produced a far more satisfying effect than when sniffed, but I was able to control myself from cooking up more.

I like quiding coca flour as well, produces a far more usable stimulation. When I'm snorting cocaine I'm back at the chopping block within 40 minutes.

I'm sitting on some that is supposed to be of great quality, paid a lot for it as well so it better be, soon!

The hold-off has been very impressive imo

A lil late but with some high quality someone told me about hot plating it, this my first post so idk if it’s common knowledge so I’ll explain briefly jic, basically microwaving a plate that’s a nice surface to cut on and while it’s hot(maybe like gotta be bouncing it on your hands hot) cut up your yay on it and it’ll help get it more powdery by removing the moisture cause when it’s like how you said and you don’t break it properly it can leave you hurting at least in my experience. So this made it easier on the nose for me when i took the time to do that and noticed the difference. Hope this helps even tho I’m all late lol blessings to you all

How bad is occasional use of cocaine ?
A line here and there a few times a month on a long term basis ?

Well depends on how occasional.. IMO a few times a month is too much for a lot of reasons. I’d say 3-6 times a year would be max safe consumption in my eyes. Maybe I’m wrong, but tolerance alone will continue to go up (and lasts a long time) if used any more than that.

-GC

Few times a month on night out is ok but the trouble starts is when you have to get packets in before you even go to the pub . My nose just cant take it no more i can only snort one nostril and after a gram or 2 it blister up inside . 13 years of daily heroin smoking did hardly any damage then the years of meth or coke use caused on mental and physical wellbeing

Of course it all depends on the individual.
For me, 3 or 4 times a year (an 8-ball per session) is safe...I don't dare do it more frequently or in more volume than that.
YMMV

Edit: If I could limit myself to "a line or two" I'd probably do it more often. But I know that I don't have that kind of self control.

is very tricky this idea of occasional, because there is the possibility of you find excuses to make this an habit.
But this is my experience: at first I used only on weekends, but I have some moments where I want to use everyday because work is hard and because I want to feel the same happiness I felt when I used for the first time (which will never happen). I'm entering on a line of addiction that started because I have this idea of "occasional use". Today I didn' t use after one week snorting 0,5 - 1 gram per day.
The best option is to avoid the best you can because cocaine will never satisfy you. Your body will always ask for more and more.
However, if you want to use and have self control, try to establish some limits. I just don't snort more than I do, because I try to occupy my mind with other thing (like study, watch a movie) before I move to the next line. I also think a lot about the money and how I could do other things beside the drugs with this money. Maybe some mental strategies could help. I'm just not so f* up like I should thanks to this mental strategy and the little self control I have..

I hate the stuff, never score it, never look for it, never buy it but as many of my friends use it, it always finds me and I sometimes can't get away from it. I have been using occasionally and sporadically but over a long time, about seven or eight years.

Reactions: CFC
Honestly your usage sounds non-problematic to me - probably the best way to enjoy any recreational drug would be sporadically and infrequently. However since you don't enjoy it, it seems a waste. Maybe just make excuses with your friends for not having any of it and just enjoy your time with them in other ways?

Honestly your usage sounds non-problematic to me - probably the best way to enjoy any recreational drug would be sporadically and infrequently. However since you don't enjoy it, it seems a waste. Maybe just make excuses with your friends for not having any of it and just enjoy your time with them in other ways?
And avoid mixing it with alcohol as that is classed as dangerous

Reactions: CFC
And avoid mixing it with alcohol as that is classed as dangerous
Yes, it forms cocaethelyn which is far more cardio toxic. 12 beers and a gram per month would be my max. Now it’s around 4 times a year for birthdays, New Years, Halloween etc with that combo. Ultimately abstinence is best. Fuck peer pressure.

Is it better to take coke first then as it wears off start on the beers,, or is it better other way around?