• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Coffee and Ecstasy

beezy

Greenlighter
I was wondering, what would the combination of Coffee and E do?

Thanks

Do you mean having a cup of copffee while your using mdma?

If so then I have done this and it really heats the body up and you sweat like a pig.

I can never eat or drink anything while rolling except for water and gum (not food, but its the only thing i can manage to keep in my mouth).

Caffeine is a common adulterant in ecstasy because it potentiates MDMA. If you like a speedy roll, having a coffee with pure MDMA will yield you favorable results.

I drank coffee whilst on E once. I actually enjoy some speediness in a roll, and the two were pretty synergistic.

Getting it down without puking was the only hard part.

Caffeine and MDMA go well together in the right dose, IMO. Especially if you're at an event and don't want to be completely (literally) floored.

But like someone said above, caffeine is already a common adulterant in most pills. Adding more caffeine could actually pose a health risk if you aren't aware of what's already in your pill.

Not to mention it makes the comedown that much more harsh, especially if you're sensitive to caffeine.

I dont belive 1 normal cup of coffee will give some REAL stimulant effect

my wife is very mello on some real cleen tabs. Then she drinks 2 red bulls and is running around the house or starts to dance like she is on fire.

I love caffeine with MDMA! I don't think I could drink coffee while rolling, though. Try caffeinated gum. :)

I tend to throw up if I drink some coffee before MDMA. It comes out even before the roll gets properly going.

why not just take a caffeine pill instead? you can buy them at your local drug store, and one pill can have three times as much caffeine as a cup of coffee without the gross taste and worry about throwing up. only reason why I don't like doing this is that you can crash heavily from large amounts of caffeine and this could affect your roll.

why not just take a caffeine pill instead? you can buy them at your local drug store, and one pill can have three times as much caffeine as a cup of coffee without the gross taste and worry about throwing up. only reason why I don't like doing this is that you can crash heavily from large amounts of caffeine and this could affect your roll.

I rather not mix anything with it, I just have a coffee habit that sometimes gets in the way. =)

There are those who swear by Red Bull and other "energy" drinks.
They contain a massive amount of caffeine.
Some people say caffeine kills the roll, others seem to like it.
Watch out for the temperature effect if you do drink coffee, red bull or other caffeinated drinks.

I'm going to say "no" on the coffee. There is something to be said for totally fasting and taking e on an empty stomach. It hits you way harder. At least no food for 6 hours before you roll, so taking coffee at 10:30 pm as you are getting ready
to go out is no good. You are just diluting it with the liquid and its not going to hit you to its fullest potential and if you
are only taking 1 then you ruin a roll. Then you are wondering "is it bunk?" cuz you didn't test it.

Consider just water as needed during and maybe taking a few puff on a joint and then dancing your ass off. Then maybe a salty snack and food on the come down. Good clean fun times.