• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke as pain relief??!!

Really …..which anesthetics would these be?

Very curious. An anesthesiologist would administer something like a depressant, Ketamine, barbiturates?

Cocaine is used surgery of ear/nose/throat & eye as a numbing agent NUMBRINO (Cocaine HCL) …..but non of these others agents / anesthetic would possess the potent dopaminergic stimulant properties being a triple reuptake inhibitor and Inverse Agonist releasing dopamine and inhibiting the DAT>SERT>>NET

Mallinckodt Pharmaceuticals is the only supplier of pure Cocaine Hydrochloride salt for compounding purposes in 5 gram and 25 gram jars. Wow. 100% pure Cocaine HCL salts. Lilly Pharma also provided this in the past in 325mg tablets I believe.

The likes of lidocaine or novocaine you get for a local anaesthetic are in the same family of drugs as cocaine. Before we had those, actual cocaine was used, sometimes rubbed into a wound to numb it. When contact lenses were first invented they are big and hard and could only be worn for short periods and cocaine would be rubbed into the eyeball (the THOUGHT of putting powder into your eyeballs deliberately makes me squirm) to numb it from the pain of this hard piece of plastic on it/in it.

When i was off morphine for like 2 years i did on occasion use iv coke for my trigeminal neuralgia. After a fat shot of coke you dont feel shit. However it's much more dangerous then opiates and alot more expensive so its not really sustainable

Yep, I’m aware, it’s just that Cocaine is the only member of that tropane alkaloid family that produces profound euphoric effects, targets the reward pathway and is habit forming.

Only 2 species of Coca plant are used to extract the tropane alkaloid Cocaine, one of them is more desirable as it has a higher concentration of Cocaine

Just like the opium poppy, Papivier Somniferum …..Turkey/Turkish opioum poppies have the highest concentration of Morphine alkaloid, about 13%. Afghanistan & Asian poppies are approx 8-10% morphine content

Really …..which anesthetics would these be?

Very curious. An anesthesiologist would administer something like a depressant, Ketamine, barbiturates?
Local anesthetics, not general.

"Topical cocaine has an anesthetic effect similar to local anesthetics (such as lidocaine) from sodium channel blockade and interference with action potential propagation."

-pubmed
Cocaine is used surgery of ear/nose/throat & eye as a numbing agent NUMBRINO (Cocaine HCL) …..but non of these others agents / anesthetic would possess the potent dopaminergic stimulant properties being a triple reuptake inhibitor and Inverse Agonist releasing dopamine and inhibiting the DAT>SERT>>NET

Mallinckodt Pharmaceuticals is the only supplier of pure Cocaine Hydrochloride salt for compounding purposes in 5 gram and 25 gram jars. Wow. 100% pure Cocaine HCL salts. Lilly Pharma also provided this in the past in 325mg tablets I believe.
I think the problem here is our definition of anesthetic. I'm specifically referring to local anesthetics, and the fact that a lot of them work in similar ways to cocaine.

When i was off morphine for like 2 years i did on occasion use iv coke for my trigeminal neuralgia. After a fat shot of coke you dont feel shit. However it's much more dangerous then opiates and alot more expensive so its not really sustainable
A fat shot of coke will make you forget you have ANY problem. Might even make you forget problems exist, period. 😁

The army def used morphine / amphetamine combos in the past. I always assumed it was to keep going but maybe for extra pain relief. These would be given out for long periods active regardless if u were hurt.

Don't ppl find coke and meth reduced opiate wds too. Not something I've ever tried myself but might give a bit of a clue.

Think I'd rather buy oxy than grams of coke each day but each to their own😁

A fat shot of coke will make you forget you have ANY problem. Might even make you forget problems exist, period. 😁

Too bad its so dangerous lol. You dont really see many old iv coke users lol. Old crackheads ive seen but not old iv coke users.

I had a goddamn seizure from when i stupidly slammed a 3rd of a gram of coke that i had not tested and this stuff seized me right up. But i felt absolutely no pain from it even though i was flopping around like a fish. I was lucky my heart didnt get fucked though

It was in a liquid solution.

Oh, that's much better than. I think I'd HATE HATE HATE the feeling of numb eyeballs, though. I hate local anaesthetic period. Like I have to go through the rigmarole of going to hospital whenever I need dental surgery so I can be sedated (usually with midazolam and fentanyl) instead.

Oh, that's much better than. I think I'd HATE HATE HATE the feeling of numb eyeballs, though. I hate local anaesthetic period. Like I have to go through the rigmarole of going to hospital whenever I need dental surgery so I can be sedated (usually with midazolam and fentanyl) instead.

Here you are lucky if you get nos and ativan. Ativan even if i take it iv does nothing for me. I have horrible anxiety at the dentist now as i got trigeminal neuralgia from having a tooth pulled. For some reason its hard to find dentists here who do fent/midaz for just getting cavities filled

Yeah. In fact, cocaine HCL 4% solution is still used in eye surgery for both its anesthetic and its vasoconstrictve properties.
But I seriously doubt that anyone gets any to take home and use "as needed." 😉

Here you are lucky if you get nos and ativan. Ativan even if i take it iv does nothing for me. I have horrible anxiety at the dentist now as i got trigeminal neuralgia from having a tooth pulled. For some reason its hard to find dentists here who do fent/midaz for just getting cavities filled

I'm not sure if I've had the combo just for a cavity filling. I'm a recovered (4 years) bulimic so right now I need 6 teeth pulled (thankfully 4 are my wisdom teeth)

Yeah. In fact, cocaine HCL 4% solution is still used in eye surgery for both its anesthetic and its vasoconstrictve properties.
But I seriously doubt that anyone gets any to take home and use "as needed." 😉

I wonder if that's what they use when you have laser eye surgery? I'm considering getting that as my prescription is now (I'm short-sighted, can never remember if it's - or +) 8.25 and my classes aren't strong enough. I think it's - so rather than 20/20 my vision is 11.75/11.75 and my current glasses/contacts are DEFINITELY not strong enough anymore. All I need is my prescription to go from 8.25 to 10 and I'll be half-blind. I think that counts of visually impaired....terrifying tbh

They gave me Cocaine HCL (a spray, I believe (during a sinus surgery I had last year. The doctor said it keeps sinus cavities from bleeding as profusely in cases that are particularly rough (like mine).

They used it while I was under general anesthesia, so I don't recall, but it was definitely on bill. I do remember the midolazoam and, what felt like , Dilaudid push though, right before I went out. 🙂

No offence but on a harm reduction forum i don't think we should be advocating pharmaceutical grade speedball for anybody who's not on their way out already.
Ya, I agree with your statement

that being said…this thread is about: “Cocaine as a pain reliever” …and that is a genuine study about using dopaminergic stimulants as an analgesic.

Dexedrine (d-Amph) added to Morphine Sulphate SIGNIFICANTLY enhanced the analgesic properties of the Opioid analgesic Morphine

for me ….Methadone 80mg & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 50-60mg IR is my standard pain relief medication, both taken together…while at home, I’d also add a Cannabinoid (Indica THC/CBD) CB1 agonist

Brampton Cocktail (low dose oral drink)
Opioid - Oxycodone 5-10mg
Stimulant - Ritalin 10-20mg / Adderall/Dexedrine 5-10mg
Cannabinoid - Indica 5mg oil
Gabapentinoid - Pregabalin 75-150mg
Benzodiazepine - Diazepam 10mg / Alprazolam 0.5mg - 1mg

A patient with serious chronic pain, this regiment above is very real, and very safe. Obviously the patient would be started at lowest possible dose, and would be an opioid tolerant patient after months of daily usage.

Stimulant (Ritalin) is often added to Opioids to combat the sedative effects, it increases the analgesic pain killing properties, increases vigilance, and mood-boosting properties, making the patient feel happy and energetic (not drooling nodding off on the couch all day) also using dopaminergic stimulants allows for higher doses of Opioids

adding a low dose Cannabinoid also has prominent analgesic properties, a THC/CBD even mix 2.5mg / 4mg CBD

Gabapentinoids like Pregabalin are effective anxiolytics and treating neurological pain

Benzodiazepines like Diazepam (Valium) 5-10mg are Tier 1 anxiolytics & muscle relaxants

ALL these substances are very low dose, but the combination works Beautifully for someone with REAL chronic pain, daily, for life.…the muscle relaxant & anxiolytic effects of Diazepam are a god send …..with the Opioid & Ritalin / Amphetamine.

this isn’t a get high manual ….this is a common, hands down most effective regiment for serious chronic pain. Taking these daily for years….its very safe. becoming so tolerant to everything it’s Become normalized inside the patients CNS. Patient is not impaired or stumbling, drooling on the couch……no, no….they’re 100% functional, mentally alert and sociable, pain free, mobile, work, school, shopping, driving….yes, driving…..completely tolerant & stable to all prescribed medications. You’d never be able to tell by looking at me. Totally normal, just pain free and comfortable lol.

oral Brompton Cocktail (hybrid) Gold Standard in non-cancer pain / Chronic Pain

depo-Testosterone 200mg IM / 2-weeks (12 repeat) 10ml glass vials …..also prescribed to me for long term Opioid usage. Bringing my free T levels back up to normal. AMAZING anti-depressant with mood-boosting properties, vigour, sexual desire, mental confidence, hard as STEEL (with l-Citrulline powder daily). Daily cardio exercise, healthy diet, supplements, social life, enjoying mother nature, outdoors, etc

Amazing regiment…..and totally safe. As I’ve been doing this for 10+ years.

any stimulant eases most types of pain, at least temporarily
depending on the specific reason of your back pains, you might want to avoid stimulants tho. Apparently it can make lower back muscle pain worse, probably for it fatigues adrenal glands and causes cascade of events even scientists are uncertain of. YMMV.

For further specification, it might be coke does not do anything for your backs condition, but suppresses pain signaling, that is pretty normal when it comes to stims. Depending on factors, comeback of pain might get gradually worse and worse over time if you end up over-indulging coke. I don't mean to moralize, but I suggest not relying on it.
Nowadays If I do more than few days of amphetamine by significant doses, I will get lower back ache almost every time.
Absolutely stimulants mask most pain, someone I know who has chronic back pain, would be in tip toe condition after a line.

Coke is one hell of a drug

Meh coke is boring alone imo only ever enjoyed it with champagne 🥂🍾 I think I never enjoyed any stim without alcohol

Ya, I agree with your statement

that being said…this thread is about: “Cocaine as a pain reliever” …and that is a genuine study about using dopaminergic stimulants as an analgesic.

Dexedrine (d-Amph) added to Morphine Sulphate SIGNIFICANTLY enhanced the analgesic properties of the Opioid analgesic Morphine

for me ….Methadone 80mg & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) 50-60mg IR is my standard pain relief medication, both taken together…while at home, I’d also add a Cannabinoid (Indica THC/CBD) CB1 agonist

Brampton Cocktail (low dose oral drink)
Opioid - Oxycodone 5-10mg
Stimulant - Ritalin 10-20mg / Adderall/Dexedrine 5-10mg
Cannabinoid - Indica 5mg oil
Gabapentinoid - Pregabalin 75-150mg
Benzodiazepine - Diazepam 10mg / Alprazolam 0.5mg - 1mg

A patient with serious chronic pain, this regiment above is very real, and very safe. Obviously the patient would be started at lowest possible dose, and would be an opioid tolerant patient after months of daily usage.

Stimulant (Ritalin) is often added to Opioids to combat the sedative effects, it increases the analgesic pain killing properties, increases vigilance, and mood-boosting properties, making the patient feel happy and energetic (not drooling nodding off on the couch all day) also using dopaminergic stimulants allows for higher doses of Opioids

adding a low dose Cannabinoid also has prominent analgesic properties, a THC/CBD even mix 2.5mg / 4mg CBD

Gabapentinoids like Pregabalin are effective anxiolytics and treating neurological pain

Benzodiazepines like Diazepam (Valium) 5-10mg are Tier 1 anxiolytics & muscle relaxants

ALL these substances are very low dose, but the combination works Beautifully for someone with REAL chronic pain, daily, for life.…the muscle relaxant & anxiolytic effects of Diazepam are a god send …..with the Opioid & Ritalin / Amphetamine.

this isn’t a get high manual ….this is a common, hands down most effective regiment for serious chronic pain. Taking these daily for years….its very safe. becoming so tolerant to everything it’s Become normalized inside the patients CNS. Patient is not impaired or stumbling, drooling on the couch……no, no….they’re 100% functional, mentally alert and sociable, pain free, mobile, work, school, shopping, driving….yes, driving…..completely tolerant & stable to all prescribed medications. You’d never be able to tell by looking at me. Totally normal, just pain free and comfortable lol.

oral Brompton Cocktail (hybrid) Gold Standard in non-cancer pain / Chronic Pain

depo-Testosterone 200mg IM / 2-weeks (12 repeat) 10ml glass vials …..also prescribed to me for long term Opioid usage. Bringing my free T levels back up to normal. AMAZING anti-depressant with mood-boosting properties, vigour, sexual desire, mental confidence, hard as STEEL (with l-Citrulline powder daily). Daily cardio exercise, healthy diet, supplements, social life, enjoying mother nature, outdoors, etc

Amazing regiment…..and totally safe. As I’ve been doing this for 10+ years.
What kind of pain/issues do you suffer from?

I too have found amphetamines, especially meth, analgesic, though my pain when coming down is worse. Cocaine exacerbates my pain, however, even on heroin + diazepam. I have chronic muscle tension & spasticity throughout my back, neck & shoulders due to severe scoliosis.

I've heard from some on BL that "the best pain relief drug I've ever tried was smoking crack cocaine" lol and that's coming from people who were sometimes already on opioids for chronic pain. There might be something to it.. but to be dependent on cocaine and especially crack for chronic pain is obviously just not going to end well. Maybe one could save the coke for the worst painful days but seems kind of hard for someone with chronic pain--and then a potentially coke addict to do that.