• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Benzo's

I'm just curious to see if anyone has experienced any negative interactions, or any interactions at all, between psilocybin and benzodiazepines.

Specifically, clonazepam. However any experience is welcomed.
Lol funny thing is the very first time I had experienced any sort of good trip on shrooms was when I was around 17 and I took clonazepam and Xanax and then later was given some shrooms. It was such a beautiful and peaceful lovely experience in contrast to the 4-5 previous times I had tried shrooms which all led to varying levels of bad trips. Of course though I'm sure those bad trips on shrooms were largely caused by the way my life and mind was during those times. I'd love to give shrooms another try both with and without benzos so I experience what they're like when I'm not an anxious insecure teenager lol

Lol funny thing is the very first time I had experienced any sort of good trip on shrooms was when I was around 17 and I took clonazepam and Xanax and then later was given some shrooms. It was such a beautiful and peaceful lovely experience in contrast to the 4-5 previous times I had tried shrooms which all led to varying levels of bad trips. Of course though I'm sure those bad trips on shrooms were largely caused by the way my life and mind was during those times. I'd love to give shrooms another try both with and without benzos so I experience what they're like when I'm not an anxious insecure teenager lol
The Xanax and Klonopin probably lowered your anxiety while tripping causing you to have a better trip

Honestly it’s better avoided as with any benzo + psychedelic combo. That’s what you’ll hear from just about anyone but some benzo addicts.

I’m not saying benzos have no use with psychedelics but that use is limited to either take as (really) needed or for really specific sub-group of people really prone to anxiety but not to mental illness in general. To say it isn’t nice isn’t right either but it’s a waste of psychedelics, more so than opiods + psychedelics combo, much more.