• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Invega might actually be the worst drug ever created.
When I was in a psych ward over a year ago someone told me it’s worse than crystal meth and I laughed at him.
Now I actually think he’s right, it’s worse than crystal meth.
I actually think I agree with you.

Before I knew what invega was, I would've said that methamphetamine was the worst substance. But now, after moderating this thread, I have changed my mind about that.

Hey idk ilhow much this interest ppl here. But theres a certain antipsychotic drug ive been researching and they just posted they had positive phase 3 results and will apply for new drug application in mid 2023. This is supposed to be an antipsychotic drug with a much better drug profile then the current meds as it dosnt block dopamine and serotonin receptors. This is good news as when this drug comes out they may just stop giving ppl invega and give this drug to ppl instead. Heres an article about it.

I don't trust or have trust in the chemical healthcare system or the pharmaceutical companies. To be hone I don't want more drugs or a new drug. I have been on an l.ot of different antipsychotic medications since February 1982. Back I want sick, only extremely rebellious and wild I hated the society I grew up in. I was only prescribed medication to control and stop my undisciplined and irresponsible behavior. I was only 13 years old. When I was 7-8 years old, I had 2.5 epileptic seizures in November 1976. I also think it was rebellion then and not epileptic seizures. Epilepsy I got prescribed three different over five years o got medication poison because the chef nurse had been on two other drugs because she forgot to drop me the first drug. I spend 24 days and nights in the emergency drug poison hospitalization ward. I have tried to get off different antipsychotic medications since October 2005; every time got sick, they put me on a new drug. I want to get success out of Xeplion and detox my body and mind.
Its no accident the stuff that happens to people when they come off this poison, how else are they going to keep people wanting/needing this crap? The motives behind this stuff are pure evil. These people do not have your best interests at heart, they want you to get sick during withdrawal to keep the racket going. There is no money (or power) in healthy people. You should not be looking at other options or better drugs, they dont exist, all garbage all with horrible side effects. I would be willing to bet that because a new drug does not destroy your dopamine it will just destroy some other part of your health. All these "medicines" are pure toxic filth. Go to a naturopath or herbalist.

Its no accident the stuff that happens to people when they come off this poison, how else are they going to keep people wanting/needing this crap? The motives behind this stuff are pure evil. These people do not have your best interests at heart, they want you to get sick during withdrawal to keep the racket going. There is no money (or power) in healthy people. You should not be looking at other options or better drugs, they dont exist, all garbage all with horrible side effects. I would be willing to bet that because a new drug does not destroy your dopamine it will just destroy some other part of your health. All these "medicines" are pure toxic filth. Go to a naturopath or herbalist.
Better still, all these pharma companies trade on the stock exchanges, where they have share holders and "business models" like keeping you sick, it does not fit their model if you go and make yourself better and not needing their toxic filth. You getting better forever is the end for them. Why do you think the FDA is such a powerful organisation? they cannot allow or approve anything that cures people. The cancer industry is the perfect business model and it is pure evil.

I am more and more suicidal because I am aware of the horror that awaits for me the moment the benzos stop working. I will get fatal insomnia and this you can check on the internet is the worse hell ever. I know this thread is about recovery but it is fair that there is a sample of people who actually do not recover.

I remember the first time I came to the thread. I had just stopped xeplion and I had hope but then I realized that nobody who healed had lost all sleep
And the months passed and I am at month 8 worse than ever. I have to slowly accept that there is no hope for me.

I am more and more suicidal because I am aware of the horror that awaits for me the moment the benzos stop working. I will get fatal insomnia and this you can check on the internet is the worse hell ever. I know this thread is about recovery but it is fair that there is a sample of people who actually do not recover.

I remember the first time I came to the thread. I had just stopped xeplion and I had hope but then I realized that nobody who healed had lost all sleep
And the months passed and I am at month 8 worse than ever. I have to slowly accept that there is no hope for me.
Sorry you feel this way! We really believe in you, for what its worth. We never stopped doing so. There are brighter days ahead! I think that it's very rare and only in extreme circumstances that one dies from insomnia.

I think that you're persistence in trying to get help is admirable, and that it will only do well for you. Again, we totally believe that you'll get to a good place in life.

Better still, all these pharma companies trade on the stock exchanges, where they have share holders and "business models" like keeping you sick, it does not fit their model if you go and make yourself better and not needing their toxic filth. You getting better forever is the end for them. Why do you think the FDA is such a powerful organisation? they cannot allow or approve anything that cures people. The cancer industry is the perfect business model and it is pure evil.
Well i can understand ppl not liking being on these meds. But ppl get put on meds cause they had psychosis and these meds really do get rid of psychosis though. Im just saying if they develop new drugs that are better then maybe in future ppl wont be forced on drugs like invega sustenna.

Sorry you feel this way! We really believe in you, for what its worth. We never stopped doing so. There are brighter days ahead! I think that it's very rare and only in extreme circumstances that one dies from insomnia.

I think that you're persistence in trying to get help is admirable, and that it will only do well for you. Again, we totally believe that you'll get to a good place in life.
But I don't believe it anymore. I live in pure agony for too long. Everybody gets some improvement at 8month. Not me. I really live in the most monstrous hell. The medication had serious issues with me and I will not take it for longer.

Sorry what do you mean by this?
(I just suffered a concussion 4 days ago so I'm suffering a bit of confusion, but if you wouldn't mind clarifying)
It kicks some of the invega out of cells before it crosses the blood brain barrier. The unvega is there, but gets shuttled out before it can do damage. It doesn't get all of it, obviously, but does help.

It's why SJW,NAC,CBD,THC,anti oxidants are so important in the early stages of invega recovery.

P-glycoprotein 1 also known as multidrug resistance protein 1 or ATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 1 or cluster of differentiation 243 is an important protein of the cell membrane that pumps many foreign substances out of cells

When I was in the hospital, after I got the invega my roommate told me I look like Michael Myers after the shot. Just a soulless ass stare 🥴😂😭😭 like a Michael Myers mask

I would like to know if anybody in the World got full insomnia and if they slept again. Because being bedridden plus full insomnia is really extenuated. I've been since October like this. Please, World, answer.

I would like to know if anybody in the World got full insomnia and if they slept again. Because being bedridden plus full insomnia is really extenuated. I've been since October like this. Please, World, answer.
Why not take something like neocitrin to help you sleep

Hey idk ilhow much this interest ppl here. But theres a certain antipsychotic drug ive been researching and they just posted they had positive phase 3 results and will apply for new drug application in mid 2023. This is supposed to be an antipsychotic drug with a much better drug profile then the current meds as it dosnt block dopamine and serotonin receptors. This is good news as when this drug comes out they may just stop giving ppl invega and give this drug to ppl instead. Heres an article about it.

I think you're on to something here. The stock went from $140 to $240 yesterday on that news, and is now a $6.8B company. So the fact the market acted like that tells me that it very well could replace Invega.

Thank for posting that, I'm going to look into it now

Glutathione aids in transforming toxins into mercapturic acid, which can be flushed from the body in urine. If this is all a little complex, just remember this: glutathione plays a role in making toxins water soluble so you can get them out of your body.

And don’t underappreciate the importance of this process.

Anyone else lose there athletic ability being on Invega? I used to be so good at working out and it all went to shit. My coordination everything. I am 20 pounds heavier then I was but still I didn’t think I’d lose all skill

Anyone else lose there athletic ability being on Invega? I used to be so good at working out and it all went to shit. My coordination everything. I am 20 pounds heavier then I was but still I didn’t think I’d lose all skill
Yeah it just zaps your energy away. I was working out right b4 the first time i got put on meds. Afterward it got real hard and i just kept doing smaller and smaller workouts until i stopped going.

Status
Not open for further replies.