• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (paliperidone) injections, v 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah dude ppl don’t have souls and there characters in a video game like wtf are you talking about! You all sound like you’re in psychosis!"

Not really, the truth is stranger than fiction..higher spiritual and occult knowledge looks like craziness to some, and I'm not saying that's what that is but still..Those psychiatrists are also the gatekeepers of our reality, the global elites use them to keep people in line and not question or be able to actually see the greater reality..

In regards to doing drugs, for me it's like would you rather be a depressed 'mental patient', or have the feeling of some sort of god-like power..let me think..maybe it shows you what's possible if your brain was to fully recover again too. I can't believe I let the mental health people get to me with their fake bullshit courts, but the first year of the injection I was on I was also on actual probation too and couldn't leave the state unless I was going to be a fugitive.

Something sort of inspirational that I've heard is that during World War II there were these mental patients in England, and they were barely functional or alive..but when the Battle of Britain happened and England started to get bombed these guys just sprang into action and started driving ambulances and stuff and helping out..Like having that kind of purpose can change alot about a person's mental state and their entire being as well..

I’m sure semen retention didn’t send you into psychosis >snip< People go years with ejaculating
It caused me psychosis time after time.
You mean people go years without ejaculating... not many tbh, I might be sensitive, so for me it causes psychosis when I retaining enough time without.

I’m sure semen retention didn’t send you into psychosis >snip< People go years with ejaculating
It's okay to challenge what someone says but insults are not allowed or tolerated in here. I've edited out the insulting comment. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Dont worry guys. If you never get laid you will eventually. Last night I made love in my dreams and I came about seven times in my dreams. So dont lose hope!

Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I was starting to get better from invega haven’t had any in 19 months but was recently put on olanzepine 10 mg pill version. I’m not involuntarily patient but voluntary meaning I can refuse the meds. I went from taking 20 mg to 15 mg to 10 mg now down to 7.5 mg and tonight am going to reduce the dose to 2.5 mg. The doctor has also prescribed me mirtazapine because with olanzepine I get terrible akathesia. Olanzepine makes me feel so lethargic and like I can’t focus on anything. Does anyone here have any experience with this drug, side effects and how long before they felt better after coming off of it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hey guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I was starting to get better from invega haven’t had any in 19 months but was recently put on olanzepine 10 mg pill version. I’m not involuntarily patient but voluntary meaning I can refuse the meds. I went from taking 20 mg to 15 mg to 10 mg now down to 7.5 mg and tonight am going to reduce the dose to 2.5 mg. The doctor has also prescribed me mirtazapine because with olanzepine I get terrible akathesia. Olanzepine makes me feel so lethargic and like I can’t focus on anything. Does anyone here have any experience with this drug, side effects and how long before they felt better after coming off of it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Yeah zyprexa sucks bro..i can feel ya..i was taking this drug in 2019..it basicly shutted down my brain and made me got fat...i was also severely depressed while on it...it a terrible drug tho...

Yeah zyprexa sucks bro..i can feel ya..i was taking this drug in 2019..it basicly shutted down my brain and made me got fat...i was also severely depressed while on it...it a terrible drug tho...
Yeah, I’ve been prescribed dexedrine to help the concentration issues and drinking half pots of coffee and it’s still a challenge. How long before your brain felt normal again?

Yeah, I’ve been prescribed dexedrine to help the concentration issues and drinking half pots of coffee and it’s still a challenge. How long before your brain felt normal again?
Well luckly...it doesnt last long ..but there will be short term sleep issues ..when you quit the drug probably after 2 weeks .you will be fine.

It caused me psychosis time after time.
You mean people go years without ejaculating... not many tbh, I might be sensitive, so for me it causes psychosis when I retaining enough time without.
I dont think semen retention caused psychosis. You either got it naturally or you got.it from drug use

Dont worry guys. If you never get laid you will eventually. Last night I made love in my dreams and I came about seven times in my dreams. So dont lose hope!
If you're in the zone and you're feeling it it can be fucken easy sometimes at least initially to move things forward. The trick is getting there.

Offtopic but...is there anyway to deal with lyrica withdrawal? I feel like shit all day ...i mean severely depressed..no anxiety or sth but anhedonia and depression went thru the roof...so is there anything i can take or do?

Offtopic but...is there anyway to deal with lyrica withdrawal? I feel like shit all day ...i mean severely depressed..no anxiety or sth but anhedonia and depression went thru the roof...so is there anything i can take or do?
Is there a way you can work with your doctor to taper off of it slowly, so your neurochemistry can re-adjust slowly?

Well luckly...it doesnt last long ..but there will be short term sleep issues ..when you quit the drug probably after 2 weeks .you will be fine.
Nothing like months of anhedonia from the invega injection right? The pills have hourly half lives as opposed to invegas 49 day half life.

If you're in the zone and you're feeling it it can be fucken easy sometimes at least initially to move things forward. The trick is getting there.
I used to be in the zone. Psychiatry fucked me up badly. So now I am only a dreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.