Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your kind words mate! But its a matter of being happy, being alive and feeling like a child again… that will never come back I am 100% sure

Just for you guys to know. I am suffering a lot. My life is basically ruined. I am only 23. I know for sure all of you understand what I am experiencing right now… total zombie mode, no emotions, no joy, no drive, in short… no life. They stole it from me, I believed in them, I just wanted to get out of the psychward and this psyc pussys intoxicated me with an overdose of 800 fucking mg of a fucking lobotomizimg med such as Abilify. I really can’t understand how this world is still functioning. I thought I knew how bad it could be but this is on another level. I dont even have the words to explain the type of misery I am experiencing as a human being right now. Just dead alive, those are the words!!
On top of that, my family (they are both doctors) do not believe a shit, they just believe psycs, they think I may be schizophrenic or something, or depressed, and thats awful men, I can believe this is still real.
I did have friends, gf, more family, and I really do love each one of them, but I have decided it’s time to put an end to this endless suffering. I know most of you believe in a life after lobotomization, but I dont. At least in my head, there’s no room for it. I loved my life, loved my habita, my pleasures… weed, sex, night chill, being alive… that was it. But, the way I see it, people usually hate when you are too comfy. Its like they envy you. And that might have happened to me as my parents thought I was ruinning my life, therefore they suggested me going to psych and afterwards got involuntary admitted. I will definitely hate them for the rest of my short life. Will I leave a note? Yeah, probably.
I EMPHASIZE with all of you!!!! NO ONE IF NOT BEING LOBOTOMIZED OR EXPERIENCED ANTIPSYCHOTICS WITH A REALLY CONCIOUS MIND IS CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE LEVEL OF MISERY WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO ENDURE. Its imhuman. Hitler (I dont really believe he was bad, I think he was clever therefore wanted JEWISH (only a portion of them which control the world) dead) would be proud of the kind of genocide that is being carried by psychiatry. So yes, I ve decided to exit in the next few days. I dont want to encourage any of you to follow my steps. You are free to choose. But I will say you dont deserve to go through the same hell I am going through right now. I dont care what was the diagnosis, I dont care at all… this SHIT should be illegal. But I suppose this world is what it is.

Just for you guys to know. I am suffering a lot. My life is basically ruined. I am only 23. I know for sure all of you understand what I am experiencing right now… total zombie mode, no emotions, no joy, no drive, in short… no life. They stole it from me, I believed in them, I just wanted to get out of the psychward and this psyc pussys intoxicated me with an overdose of 800 fucking mg of a fucking lobotomizimg med such as Abilify. I really can’t understand how this world is still functioning. I thought I knew how bad it could be but this is on another level. I dont even have the words to explain the type of misery I am experiencing as a human being right now. Just dead alive, those are the words!!
On top of that, my family (they are both doctors) do not believe a shit, they just believe psycs, they think I may be schizophrenic or something, or depressed, and thats awful men, I can believe this is still real.
I did have friends, gf, more family, and I really do love each one of them, but I have decided it’s time to put an end to this endless suffering. I know most of you believe in a life after lobotomization, but I dont. At least in my head, there’s no room for it. I loved my life, loved my habita, my pleasures… weed, sex, night chill, being alive… that was it. But, the way I see it, people usually hate when you are too comfy. Its like they envy you. And that might have happened to me as my parents thought I was ruinning my life, therefore they suggested me going to psych and afterwards got involuntary admitted. I will definitely hate them for the rest of my short life. Will I leave a note? Yeah, probably.
I EMPHASIZE with all of you!!!! NO ONE IF NOT BEING LOBOTOMIZED OR EXPERIENCED ANTIPSYCHOTICS WITH A REALLY CONCIOUS MIND IS CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE LEVEL OF MISERY WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO ENDURE. Its imhuman. Hitler (I dont really believe he was bad, I think he was clever therefore wanted JEWISH (only a portion of them which control the world) dead) would be proud of the kind of genocide that is being carried by psychiatry. So yes, I ve decided to exit in the next few days. I dont want to encourage any of you to follow my steps. You are free to choose. But I will say you dont deserve to go through the same hell I am going through right now. I dont care what was the diagnosis, I dont care at all… this SHIT should be illegal. But I suppose this world is what it is.
I am sorry you feel that way. I am also feeling complete misery and suffering every minute. I dont know what I am living for.

Well if you have schizophrenia, you’re just going to have to learn to deal with your life.

If you can find purpose, go for it! Personally, i cannot, i am disabled.
Listen bro you HAVE NOT waited long enough … you may still recover ??? Your off 5 months and that means the drug is only recently left your system … now your brain will start to recover the damage … it may take 12-18-24 months to recover ??? You have already achieved 5 months you need to keep going , your only 23 you need to survive man , please don’t kill yourself … if it was like 2 years since your last injection then I would understand but it’s just 5 months , come on man give yourself more time please 🙏

Why wh symptoms are you experiencing? Have you improved at all since your last shot ? I’m in hell too man , every day is hell
I am suffering every minute. This is chemical lobotomy. I think the anhedonia has improved and I dont suffer from insomnia anymore. But I still feel dead. Like disconnect in my prefrontal cortex.

I am suffering every minute. This is chemical lobotomy. I think the anhedonia has improved and I dont suffer from insomnia anymore. But I still feel dead. Like disconnect in my prefrontal cortex.
Like nothing satisfies

Status
Not open for further replies.