• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 15 months off Invega Sustenna and my sexuality has finally come back 100% so that’s a positive. I had 17 shots, was on abilify mantana for six months before that and geodon and latuda after the 17 months of Invega so that’s a plus. I’ve also lost most of the injection weight I weigh 108lbs. Although my body hasn’t gone back to pre injection it looks different. The antipsychotics altered it. I still have neck fat and chin fat! And Invega Sustenna damaged my eyes I still can’t open my eyes wide and changed the look of my eyes. So there’s that. So Invega Sustenna does cause some permanent damage! I can workout but nothing like pre injections at all! I don’t do drugs or drink so I can’t comment on that. I still feel like I don’t measure up and am no where near as witty or smart as my pre antipsychotic self. I think antipsychotics cause permanent damage. Especially when you’ve been on a lot of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
You know what’s crazy. I was off for only 3 months last summer and I noticed vast improvements in my intelligence and the way that I felt and my posture also improved. I think when I am able to finally come off of the shit for good I will probably recover fully within that time frame. Maybe 15 months. I hope my strength and endurance will return when I get back in the gym. But I will also be coming off of a 4 year layoff from the gym or longer depending on when I’m able to get off of these antipsychotics. I guess we’ll see. Que te sea lleve vato

I’m 15 months off Invega Sustenna and my sexuality has finally come back 100% so that’s a positive. I had 17 shots, was on abilify mantana for six months before that and geodon and latuda after the 17 months of Invega so that’s a plus. I’ve also lost most of the injection weight I weigh 108lbs. Although my body hasn’t gone back to pre injection it looks different. The antipsychotics altered it. I still have neck fat and chin fat! And Invega Sustenna damaged my eyes I still can’t open my eyes wide and changed the look of my eyes. So there’s that. So Invega Sustenna does cause some permanent damage! I can workout but nothing like pre injections at all! I don’t do drugs or drink so I can’t comment on that. I still feel like I don’t measure up and am no where near as witty or smart as my pre antipsychotic self. I think antipsychotics cause permanent damage. Especially when you’ve been on a lot of them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How long were you on antipsihotics?

Are you on any antipsihotics drugs now?

How do yoi feel now? Did your anhedonia go away? Were you suicifal
The anhedonia went away for the most part, still have it a little but not near as bad. I was definitely suicidal at the beginning but not anymore. Suicidal ideations went away at month 7. The anhedonia started to lessen at month 7 as well.

Wow, you’ve been on antipsychotics for quite a while. Can you carry a conversation? What dosage were you at?

The anhedonia went away for the most part, still have it a little but not near as bad. I was definitely suicidal at the beginning but not anymore. Suicidal ideations went away at month 7. The anhedonia started to lessen at month 7 as well.
How long are you off? And how many shots did you had? Tnx for reply

Im almost 5 months off and my libio, sexuality and stuff has recovered around 75% right now Its good sofar Im happy with the recoveries PS. I dont get watery low semen anymore which is a great improvement for me.

You don’t have any joint or muscle problems? My joints get sore when I run. Never happened before invega. Also have you lost all your invega weight?
I used to have knee aches for the first 5 months after the injection, could not squat or do leg press. Not anymore.

You don’t have any joint or muscle problems? My joints get sore when I run. Never happened before invega. Also have you lost all your invega weight?
I got no muscle or joint problems anymore. I never gained extra weight on invega. It's probably just my good diet.

Im almost 5 months off and my libio, sexuality and stuff has recovered around 75% right now Its good sofar Im happy with the recoveries PS. I dont get watery low semen anymore which is a great improvement for me.
Thats a fast recovery. It took me 7 months to regain my sexual functions. Hopefully you can be someone who heals at 9-10 months, if not sooner.

Thats a fast recovery. It took me 7 months to regain my sexual functions. Hopefully you can be someone who heals at 9-10 months, if not sooner.
Im hoping my dopamine reseptors comeback comepletely like how they were before.
but if they do get restored like before It might be hard to not have a bipolar ep.
and pycosis might comeback. but Jesus will be the solution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.