Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It litteraly blocks dopamine and serotonin receptors and some others. Thats a structural change, and even when it leaves the system it takes awhile for the receptors to upregulate.
<edited out unnecessary derogatory post - SMod> I think you should not take his subjective posts very seriously.

Upregulation is not a big problem here but rather receptors being blocked for long time and their proteins are tear apart/r*ped by invega which also takes TIME to recover.
But luckily body does replace receptors even tho it's a slow process. Invega does many morphological changes but all of them should be reversible over time.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you’re on it 5+ years in high doses, I believe it can be dangerous. However, psychosis is also very damaging. Doctors have to weigh the consequences to our health. Psychosis vs AP’s. I am happy I got the jab, I had strong paranoia and it affected my mood. I feel normal now. I hope I don’t need medicine long term.

I believe this fear of big pharma and disbelief in doctors is all rooted in paranoia and psychosis, it’s irrational and doesn’t make sense. This kind of thinking is dangerous in and of itself, which is why many are injected to begin with.

What makes sense to me is the government want us healthy and strong so we can work and pay taxes.

I believe big pharma has the ultimate goal of making money. But it is not they who decide whether we need medicine, it’s the doctors and the state.
Good for you your not bedbound 8 months straight you are not that badly affected
I had the same experience as this dude...the brain burning was no joke

Good for you your not bedbound 8 months straight you are not that badly affected
I had the same experience as this dude...the brain burning was no joke

This is scary man.. I am now deadly afraid. WILL WE RECOVER? How was it for you. Do you believe in recovery? You have recovered from Invega 90 %?

chatgpt said these are all the side affects
  1. Common side effects:
    • Movement-related side effects (extrapyramidal symptoms): These can include muscle stiffness, tremors, restlessness, and involuntary muscle movements.
    • Weight gain: Some individuals may experience weight gain while taking Invega.
    • Increased prolactin levels: Invega can lead to increased levels of the hormone prolactin, which may cause symptoms such as breast enlargement, lactation, and disruptions in menstrual cycles.
    • Sleepiness or drowsiness: Invega can cause drowsiness or tiredness in some individuals.
    • Dizziness: Some people may experience dizziness or lightheadedness.
    • Headache: Headaches can occur as a side effect of Invega.
    • Dry mouth: Invega may cause a decrease in saliva production, resulting in a dry mouth.
    • Constipation: Some individuals may experience difficulty with bowel movements or constipation.
    • Nausea: Invega can cause feelings of nausea or stomach discomfort.
I had all those side effects

he looks recovered

There you go. I checked out his latest videos, looks fine to me.

The only thing that can slow recovery is this brain damage mentality. It leads to a changed outlook on life, you will be pessimistic about everything. Life will suck.

Worry more about the psychosis, it is the real culprit. It makes someone paranoid start thinking things will never get better and guess what, if you think like that it will become true.

Be honest with yourself. The real problem is psychosis not invega. I say this because I know how paranoia works. I’m speaking from experience.

The only thing that can slow recovery is this brain damage mentality. It leads to a changed outlook on life, you will be pessimistic about everything. Life will suck.

Worry more about the psychosis, it is the real culprit. It makes someone paranoid start thinking things will never get better and guess what, if you think like that it will become true.

Be honest with yourself. The real problem is psychosis not invega. I say this because I know how paranoia works. I’m speaking from experience.
jesus forgives all your sins and wipes them away. i pray everyday Jesus forgive me of my sins and he forgives me so i can move on and enjoy my life

Not all of us were paranoid.

psychosis and paranoia 100% is curable through jesus crist. jesus forgives all your sins and wipes them away. i pray everyday Jesus forgive me of my sins and he forgives me so i can move on and enjoy my life
is Jesus responsible for your psychosis?

You have paranoia and psychosis good for you that's not my problem
Dude what a joke...my life was fine until i got misdiagnosed and forcefully injected

This is scary man.. I am now deadly afraid. WILL WE RECOVER? How was it for you. Do you believe in recovery? You have recovered from Invega 90 %?
Yeah 80 to 90 % recovery
post invega wasn't the same as pre invega, i've had a really hard time on invega and was very affected by it

Just stay out of trouble follow the law dont give them an excuse to inject you again

Last edited:
Yeah 80 to 90 % recovery
post invega wasn't the same as pre invega, i've had a really hard time on invega and was very affected by it

Just stay out of trouble follow the law dont give them an excuse to inject you again
I know you mentioned previously that you are not the same socially as you were before the injection. Are you able to hold a conversation? At least enough to be functional?

Status
Not open for further replies.