• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its been 14.5 months for me and when I wake up in the am and hit my vape I can get a nicotine buzz which I wasn’t able to for 14 months as far as a dopamine rush it’s hard to say I still cant feel the effects of caffeine or really get an adrenaline rush yet I have heard of people taking two years to recover it so we will see the only thing that helps is time I was completely bed ridden for 10 months (extreme) with no hope thinking this last forever once you hit a year u should start seeing some light at the end of the tunnel I really believe I would never get any better until about 12 months the anhedonia started to let up which is the worst thing I was dealing with by far I was able to loose the 20 pounds at about 11 months I would say I notice the thing that helps the most is making sure to eat it made it so I was never hungry after a while and now I’m able to become hungry thirsty and also tired I wasn’t able to feel tired for 12 months now my sleep has returned I also can wake up with erections again and be able to enjoy sex (13 months) I’m not sure if anyone ever returns to pre invega but you can come back enough to enjoy life again and get joy out of certain things but I truly believe we should all come together and file a lawsuit as invega clearly causes permanent damage and that first 8-10 months is worse than anything I could possibly imagine I am certain many people have committed suicide from this it puts you in constant suicidal ideation for 8 months but just know it gets better it’s best to explain to whoever your living with you need a year to not be required to do anything that takes any amount or responsibility because it’s nearly impossible you can’t trick your mind when dealing with this it just doesn’t work, you get no dopamine from working out eating healthy vitamins nothing is going to work while invega is still in your blood I believe it is in your system at least a year and I think it takes another year for your receptors to repair themselves the best they can and possibly many years to come back to pre invega hang in there and take it easy make sure to eat and drink as much as possible and try and get the most sleep you can it took a long while before I could sleep for periods longer than an hour at a time
same to you buddy, thanks for your time for writing I will surly hang in there.

Well its been 14.5 months for me and when I wake up in the am and hit my vape I can get a nicotine buzz which I wasn’t able to for 14 months as far as a dopamine rush it’s hard to say I still cant feel the effects of caffeine or really get an adrenaline rush yet I have heard of people taking two years to recover it so we will see the only thing that helps is time I was completely bed ridden for 10 months (extreme) with no hope thinking this last forever once you hit a year u should start seeing some light at the end of the tunnel I really believe I would never get any better until about 12 months the anhedonia started to let up which is the worst thing I was dealing with by far I was able to loose the 20 pounds at about 11 months I would say I notice the thing that helps the most is making sure to eat it made it so I was never hungry after a while and now I’m able to become hungry thirsty and also tired I wasn’t able to feel tired for 12 months now my sleep has returned I also can wake up with erections again and be able to enjoy sex (13 months) I’m not sure if anyone ever returns to pre invega but you can come back enough to enjoy life again and get joy out of certain things but I truly believe we should all come together and file a lawsuit as invega clearly causes permanent damage and that first 8-10 months is worse than anything I could possibly imagine I am certain many people have committed suicide from this it puts you in constant suicidal ideation for 8 months but just know it gets better it’s best to explain to whoever your living with you need a year to not be required to do anything that takes any amount or responsibility because it’s nearly impossible you can’t trick your mind when dealing with this it just doesn’t work, you get no dopamine from working out eating healthy vitamins nothing is going to work while invega is still in your blood I believe it is in your system at least a year and I think it takes another year for your receptors to repair themselves the best they can and possibly many years to come back to pre invega hang in there and take it easy make sure to eat and drink as much as possible and try and get the most sleep you can it took a long while before I could sleep for periods longer than an hour at a time
Are you able to be functional again?

damn I hate invega so mush! this shit better have not destroyed my dopamine reseptors
All i want is a dopamine rush again. I keep reminding myself to be patent in the hopes Ill go back to preinvega

I would give invega to all the doctors that prescribed it to you all
these doctors are destroying lives!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think peranent recovery is only possible for those who acknowledge the issues that landed them on the shot in the first place, and deal with the underlying condition. If you are in denial, you will most likely get shot up over and over and never recover.

I find it hard to believe that they forced injections cto on a misdiagnosis or even first time hospitalization. Forced injections are only used in severe circumstances and I don’t believe any doctor would prescribe it without a good reason. It’s just common sense, not being pro-doctors or big pharma.

You aren’t doing yourself any favors by saying the doctors are just facists who want to destroy lives. That’s dangerous thinking.

This thread should be about encouraging recovery and sharing experiences not only about invega, but also mental health issues. If you are truly misdiagnosed (you know your own situation best) then you just have to wait for a year or two and make the best out of the circumstances.

I think peranent recovery is only possible for those who acknowledge the issues that landed them on the shot in the first place, and deal with the underlying condition. If you are in denial, you will most likely get shot up over and over and never recover.

I find it hard to believe that they forced injections cto on a misdiagnosis or even first time hospitalization. Forced injections are only used in severe circumstances and I don’t believe any doctor would prescribe it without a good reason. It’s just common sense, not being pro-doctors or big pharma.

You aren’t doing yourself any favors by saying the doctors are just facists who want to destroy lives. That’s dangerous thinking.

This thread should be about encouraging recovery and sharing experiences not only about invega, but also mental health issues. If you are truly misdiagnosed (you know your own situation best) then you just have to wait for a year or two and make the best out of the circumstances.
You dont know what you are talking abot. Thats a fact. And yes doctors are ignorant when it comes to this medicine. And i will recover i know that. You dont know what this poison is your biggest worry is being bord and lots of us are struggeling just to stay alive so you should be carefull what you say to people becouse suicidal ideas is what is the most common simptom of this poison

You dont know what you are talking abot. Thats a fact. And yes doctors are ignorant when it comes to this medicine. And i will recover i know that. You dont know what this poison is your biggest worry is being bord and lots of us are struggeling just to stay alive so you should be carefull what you say to people becouse suicidal ideas is what is the most common simptom of this poison
I’m sure you will recover from invega, that’s just a matter of time no need to worry.

I worry more about the actual disease than the side effects of the drug. Maybe that’s why I am feeling better.

I’m just trying to be realistic. You want me to believe everybody here is misdiagnosed and that doctors are all crazy? I can’t do that.

No disrespect to the sufferers I know this drug is too harsh and overkill. But there is a reason why they gave it to us. No point in denying that fact

Go to bed aroun 10 pm, wake up at around 6 am stay in bed until i get any strength to get out, eat brekfast, drink coffe smoke, go to bed, lay in bed all day. When i must i go outside to do something wich is extremly hard, go for a walk.
Ikr, you are hardly sleeping more than 6 bc you dont fall asleep until 11/11:30/12, just as me, ive tried to fall asleep esrlier but its not possible

How are you spending your days guys? Did anyone tried so far to kill himself?

How many people killed themselfs from this poison. Does anybody know?

I’m sure you will recover from invega, that’s just a matter of time no need to worry.

I worry more about the actual disease than the side effects of the drug. Maybe that’s why I am feeling better.

I’m just trying to be realistic. You want me to believe everybody here is misdiagnosed and that doctors are all crazy? I can’t do that.

No disrespect to the sufferers I know this drug is too harsh and overkill. But there is a reason why they gave it to us. No point in denying that fact
I have no clue what you are talking about nobody claims misdiagnosis neither that doctors are crazy they simply have no clue what they are doing.

You know that they give invega to 8 - 12 year old autistic children they also give it off label to veterans with ptsd

I have no clue what you are talking about nobody claims misdiagnosis neither that doctors are crazy they simply have no clue what they are doing.

You know that they give invega to 8 - 12 year old autistic children they also give it off label to veterans with ptsd
So how do you feel? Were they right to prescribe you antipsychotics? Whether in pills or injection.

No I didn’t know they gave it to kids and veterans. I can only speak from my own experience, nobody else. Something is wrong with the drug industry for sure, but they were not wrong in my case. But I think pills would have been enough the injection is complete overkill.

Last edited:
So how do you feel? Were they right to prescribe you antipsychotics? Whether in pills or injection.
I dont have a diagnosis i went to the clinic for depression. Im off meds next month
No i didn't need antipsychotics and the psychiatrist agreed i don't need them

Reason i got put on abilify is because i defended myself in a fight.. the judge decided not to persecute so im getting pulled off abilify as well

I saw you speak about psychosis in earlier threads. I hope you feel better. Good lucky
Yeah suffered withdrawals and heavy rebound psychosis because they cold turkeyed me off meds without taper
i also believed i had psychosis but no doctor agreed i have psychosis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.