• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man there's no way to tell if we'll ever go back to homeostasis. Only time will tell bro. You should remember that invega works on blocking other receptors not just dopamine and serotonin.
Invega literally blocks like 9 of the most important receptors you can think of ... this got nothing to do with the D2 hypothesis of schizophrenia..blocking everything like that is pure death

Invega literally blocks like 9 of the most important receptors you can think of ... this got nothing to do with the D2 hypothesis of schizophrenia..blocking everything like that is pure death
I agree with you because before invega I used to take olanzapine and it never did to me like the way invega did to me.

I am 4 months off and I haven’t seen any kind of improvement. It’s seems like my left side of the brain it’s turned off, I can’t feel passage of time, atmospherics phenomenals, no emotions, can’t watch tv because it’s too difficult to follow, can’t read books easily, I can’t do anything it’s even difficult to take a shower. I don’t know what to say it’s like I have a hole in my mind. This is worst than everything, nothing is worse than Invega.

Last edited:
Now I’m all day at home I can’t work like that, and you?
I go to work everyday in an office setting. It makes it easier because I talk to people, but the hard is having to concentrate twice as much to get anything done.

Status
Not open for further replies.