• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Thank you Jekyl for your response it was everything I was looking to hear. I have not stopped smoking (except for 2 days and then a few after that I didn’t for about 4 days), though I’ve been more careful and skipped a few SSRI doses... I know that’s a no-no but I’ve been studiously playing around with every different drug you can name for long enough to know how I’m being effected by each, etc.; plus, I’m only taking the lowest dose for a few weeks for mild anxiety that’s already significantly gone down (honestly the clonazepam is the best cause it got to the point of being mainly panic attacks—but after the first 3 weeks on SSRI I noticed my base level anxiousness had dropped dramatically so it’s already started working for a lasting long term effect. Also the doc said if I miss a day it’s not a huge deal just make sure to take it again the next day so I’ve only skipped twice, separated). Anyway, I’ve been fine with it, but the desire is completely insatiable. I have an extremely addictive personality and have spent many months at various times using crack + heroin or cocaine or heroin alone (with weed and psychedelics), but was 6 months clean and back in school after a long time. Since stumbling upon this hook up though, it’s been constant and now he’s got H for me. I ran out of money last night, and today I used my dad’s debit card to make one of his usual $200 withdrawals. I couldn’t stop myself, could barely give it a second thought. It’s not good...also I’ve been good about dosing so as to avoid nasty OD side effects, but starting yesterday I’ve been getting random and just between frequent and infrequent bouts of an acute chest/heart pain that is stabbing (only like a 3-4 out of 10) and it only lasts a second and then I feel fine again. A few times, but not since I got dosage right so as to avoid it, I had the expected tight-muscle/tense type of chest pain that’s just achiness for a while all over the chest (I specify location to draw extra attention to the acute pain I’m mentioning feeling like it’s happening to/in/on my heart alone). Obviously I know this means take a day off but anyone have any ideas why it’s even started happening? Another thing: I’ve read up and down all the related posts everywhere and it sounds like this means too much oil is getting through, but can anyone talk about why your hit sometimes begins to make a bubbling sound, and what if any the consequences of it happening are? I know it’s good shit, but the fact that not a lot of smoke comes out when that happens doesn’t really help me cause even when I feel I got a great hit I tend to hold it in for close to a minute and rarely does much smoke come out. Shit most importantly: has anyone taken a hit and while holding it in you feel like some of it escapes into your digestive system? If that’s what I’m feeling: how bad is that health wise, and does it mean I lost some of the hit (cause I do blow out less smoke whenever it happens)?
Any advice is much appreciated. Soon I’ll be clean again, possibly in rehab cause I’m sure my parents’ll start to notice the more I cyphen from them before I get my unemployment up and running.
Sorry for the long post, thanks for listening.
Cheers.

Last edited:
What are your favorite ways to smoke crack? I used to make my own pipe with a bottle, foil pierced with a needle and cigarette ash but lately I have been using a small bought pipe with a steel wool filter to burn on.

I tend to like to clean my pipe and the cleaned crack can be some of the best. Anyway I am rambling on dreaming about a pipe but none today.

What is the best way to smoke crack? your favourite? Any tips you have to make the crack experience better?

Has anybody every cooked grey crack? I know someone that did and holy fuck its strong but why is it grey

Usually a bit of soot or dirt got in with the last spoon-scrapings

. I ran out of money last night, and today I used my dad?s debit card to make one of his usual $200 withdrawals. I couldn?t stop myself, could barely give it a second thought. It?s not good...also I?ve been good about dosing so as to avoid nasty OD side effects, but starting yesterday I?ve been getting random and just between frequent and infrequent bouts of an acute chest/heart pain that is stabbing (only like a 3-4 out of 10) and it only lasts a second and then I feel fine again. A few times, but not since I got dosage right so as to avoid it, I had the expected tight-muscle/tense type of chest pain that?s just achiness for a while all over the chest (I specify location to draw extra attention to the acute pain I?m mentioning feeling like it?s happening to/in/on my heart alone). Obviously I know this means take a day off but anyone have any ideas why it?s even started happening?

Now, I'm no physician, but I'd hazard a guess that your heart is giving you some pretty intense warnings that you need more than just taking 'a day off' & need to stop & get your heart checked out at your surgery. You don't need to say what you have been doing, just describe your symptoms so that they can check your heart is functioning normally, chances are, it will be if you get tested whilst not being under the influence of drugs
I'm a hypocrite & have never gone to get my heart checked out after suffering chest pains whilst smoking crack, but it has scared me enough to stop there & then when I had them (until I felt better, obvs)

Another thing: I?ve read up and down all the related posts everywhere and it sounds like this means too much oil is getting through, but can anyone talk about why your hit sometimes begins to make a bubbling sound, and what if any the consequences of it happening are? I know it?s good shit, but the fact that not a lot of smoke comes out when that happens doesn?t really help me cause even when I feel I got a great hit I tend to hold it in for close to a minute and rarely does much smoke come out. Shit most importantly: has anyone taken a hit and while holding it in you feel like some of it escapes into your digestive system? If that?s what I?m feeling: how bad is that health wise, and does it mean I lost some of the hit (cause I do blow out less smoke whenever it happens)?
Any advice is much appreciated. Soon I?ll be clean again, possibly in rehab cause I?m sure my parents?ll start to notice the more I cyphen from them before I get my unemployment up and running.
Sorry for the long post, thanks for listening.
Cheers.

Sounds to me like you've got some air getting into your pipe somewhere when you're inhaling, yes you will have lost some of your hit, but in the grand scheme of things ie your chest pains, that's not such a bad thing
We've all had a ghost pipe, where you know the smoke went in, but didn't come out -it's just one of life's mysteries (or a shit pipe/air/the universe giving your over-worked heart a break)

Please don't siphon any more cash from your parents - the pipes will be shit & guilt-ridden

Does anyone get weird sounds in their heads BESIDES the typical bellringer? I get like sounds of my parents fighting with each other and I think they?re knocking on the door but I go and they?re asleep. I mostly only do it when they?re out or asleep but it?s weird that I hear that. Anyone else?

I definitely do, hear all sorts of shit. Always have since I started doing 1-2 grams a day for six months or so... After a while being sober I got back into opiates pretty heavily (though not the daily H habit I had for about 6 months as well, just a bit before the blow) and moved in with my girlfriend at the time as we both started doing it more and more and pretty soon it was every day again, and her friends got her back into smoking crack with them; I’d always said I wouldn’t smoke crack or meth, but it didn’t take much convincing and not too long after that we were doing a bit of both (H and crack) every day for 2 months or so until we broke up. I moved back in with my parents and got totally clean for the first time since I was 13 (progressively more variety & (ab)use of all sorts of drugs for those 8 years). I didblow a few times right away but then I went on a vacation with them and decided to try rebuilding my relationship with my family since it had been going downhill for so long lol. We’re great now, I was clean for 7 months. Then one day a month or so ago my girlfriend broke up with me, I got fired from my job for discriminatory reasons that I now have to have my dad as a lawyer help me fight for compensation over (the money of course will be nice but I say I am *having* to do it because if I do nothing then I’ll always have to explain why my resume says I got fired, and it just never looks good), I’d started drinking heavily which was never a problem like the drugs were but after my car broke down and then my last resort antique car broke down as I was coming home from the bar, these homeless guys helped me out with it till I could get it towed home: and they offered my drunk ass some crack and I did not hesitate one bit. Since then I’ve been doing it every day, and just started on H again a few days ago as well. And that SAME PARANOIA (lol see it comes back around) from my coke days has come back with the crack: I hear my mom/sister crying all the time, like they’re outside my door and can just barely not bring themselves to open it on me smoking/snorting (none of my family has ever actually caught me in the act so that’s what I fear and the paranoia feeds on), or my parents out there whispering about what to do, or getting pissed cause my use is too loud and they’re stomping up the stairs to flip out on me. I’ll hear crap even when I know nobody is even in the same state that I’m in, AND I’ll have just finished, still, going through the entire house to check if someone was there

Hey. I recently got some crack from a DN vendor. Last time I tried any was back in 1989, so it's been a long ass time since I've used any. I ordered a pipe to use as well, but I have not received it yet. I'm kind of itching to try some, but I'm not sure what the ideal alternative method would be for smoking it. I believe my options are: foiling it, or using a clean spoon-style glass cannabis pipe. Can anyone recommend which one I should go with?

This is my preferred method also. I've tried the glass bottle and wire wool thing but couldn't really get the hang of it and there wasn't enough smoke for my liking. Do you think it's better to crush your rock up into smaller pieces/powder or just chuck it on as a single piece? I experiment with this all the time to see if one way can get you more high than the other. My results are inconclusive.

You asked for others' tips on enhancing the crack experience.. Well for me I MUST have music playing. Not just any music though it has to be my favourite albums by my favourite bands. And then there are specific songs that sound absolutely bloody delicious during a bellringer and I'll often put one of those on just before a particularly big pipe. I actually finally documented my bellringer playlist in my journal the other day, not sure why though I'm unlikely to forget it!

While I got into smoking cocaine pretty heavily it was when I started shooting it when I lost my home, family, and ended up homeless. For those of you who don?t know it involves using vinegar instead of water to shoot it. Talk about a bell ringer, there?s no greater high on earth! Warning, you will lose everything you hold dear.

This thread is huge and I can't possibly look through each one. Are there any tips out related to cooling the pipe as to not waste the crack after youve hit it and the pipe is still hot?
A friend of mine showed me the holding a penny to the end where the chore is right after your hit and blowing through the pipe cools it. Which it does very much so but anything else yall have learned would be awesome to try

What I do is a get a tissue and slightly dampen it, squeeze out excess water, and rub the tissue on the OUTSIDE ONLY until it?s cooler. Speeds up the cooling process quite a bit.

What is the ideal time to wait b/w hits? Size of rocks is maybe small-ish - about 200/300-mg ea, broken in half each time. Using typical stem, copper chore, mostly light the pie and not the chore - not that it matters.

How long to wait after a several hour session b/f slamming good ECP known to not have any fent. Don't ask why and don't tell me "bullshit", please.

I just know. I'm not fully addicted, but am 3 days off suboxone at 3-mg/day. So I am a bit sick. I slammed this same dope a few days ago - pretty decent.

Yeah should have gotten fully well on the dope first.

Thanks.

Bell-ringer is the way I do it. I don't smoke for coffee effects nor to socialize. Although you do make some funny friends. I smoke untill I say all the time, I'm using parts of my brain I normally have activated. I love to explore this almost savantism. I'm never nervous always bullet proof. I can stand sticking around people that pick though shag carpet the hole time or hold the door shit while trying to light there 20 times over burnt Barbie size pipe. I deal with it graciously but I definitely need to do something to think instead of them ruining my geek. I play a ton of piano for all kinds of stimulation. I turn up the volume to have it echo more.
I'm babbling and I'm straight right now.
I've learned a good thing recently. 3 half pinky nail size hits, gets you one heck of a worth while sit down for blast. If it goes minty easy, make sure you finish your hit before your new hit. And I just learned this, if it does go minty, (why mint of all flavors?) throw an unflicked cigs worth of ashes on the screen, don't push it, hit it blank, and magically that flavor will go away. I'm not up on my chemistry but I would like to know if any of you know why mint and how ashes cure it. Sorry I yapped so much hopefully most of you finished reading. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Does anyone get weird sounds in their heads BESIDES the typical bellringer? I get like sounds of my parents fighting with each other and I think they?re knocking on the door but I go and they?re asleep. I mostly only do it when they?re out or asleep but it?s weird that I hear that. Anyone else?

Its stim paranoia/psychosis. Any drugs that releases so much dopamine so quickly can cause this. And if you stay up all night redosing non stop it gets worse as ur sleep deprived. It?s a sign you should get a break for a few months. I have one friend who becomes a paranoid schizophrenic these days just from snorting blow, and starts searching the house and looking out windows and tripping lol. That?s why I quit blow. Or at least have for a long time, I may snort a bit every few months but yeah stim psychosis is fucked up and crack is whack.

Is it true that crack is orally bioavailable? What about mixing it with distilled water and holding that under the tongue?

I know I’m off topic, but could someone point me in the right direction for some help with putting the coke down for the night and maybe some support with paranoid thoughts. I used the search engine but would really like someone that is online to help me out.

While I don't have the figures for oral coke in freebase form here's what it will do in HCl form PO:

After oral dosing, cocaine input into systemic circulation increased slowly and peaked around 45 min after ingestion. The median systemic bioavailability after oral dosing was 33%.

The interesting part is that intra nasal use has a BA of about 19 % that peaks at 10min, but the "Drip" causes a second peak of higher BA at 45mins.

The fraction absorbed through the nasal mucosa was estimated to be 19%

Nasal mucosal versus gastrointestinal absorption of nasally administered cocaine : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10954344

Since people have died from ingesting crack orally (usually just prior to Law Enforcement contact) I'm sure there is some if not a similar absorption profile.

Thanks, I wonder if mixing it with an acid like lemon juice prior to ingestion might help it be more bioavailable orally?

The problem with mixing it in water with an acid or a heavily diluted acid (lemon juice/ vinegar) is the formation of benzoylecgonine and the loss of coke itself. I will keep looking for a source that defines base BA, but in the meantime if your supply allows, eating a tiny rock might answer the question faster. Or maybe a small line of HCl and then a tiny rock a few days later as kind of a "Pepsi Challenge". Stay safe and report back on how it goes if you do.

Cocaine readily decomposes to BZE even at neutral pH, and more rapidly in strong base and strong acid, as is typical of most organic esters.Cocaine is unstable in blood and in solution, and is quickly hydrolyzed to benzoylecgonine (BZE) and ecgonine methyl ester (EME), and then finally to ecgonine.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/benzoylecgonine

Last edited: