• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine CRACK ISSUES

Bigman718

Greenlighter
Not sure if ths is the place.. if not ooops sorry

so my story in a nutshell.. my dealer is an aquaintance.. for the past week or so the Crack has been suspect and I'm not feeling it.

When I have smoked crack that actually has cocaine.. i would smoke it and getting me to drive for the next 20 or so minutes would have been a challenge.

• Now this shyt is numbing like crazy when I take a drag.( The mouth)
  • as you can see the resin/ residue is chuncky and weird and when i taste it it fkn numbs the house..lol ( i probably have a couple of grams of that and i will not smoke it) (HOPE THE PICTURE SHOWS)
  • the jitters are there for a a minute or 2
  • the head high is not there.
  • that plastic thing.. wtf
  • i boiled water and put a piece in it.. threw cool water and did not break up or dissolve (no oils)
  • put it in a water bottle for 3 days.. did not dissolve
  • burnt it on a spoon with water as if i was going to inject it. (it looked at me and laughed.. water boiled.. water evaporated and the piece of shyt was still laughing at me.. no oils no dissolving
  • when the supposed crack melts on the side of the pipe by accident the shyt is purplish
  • i attempted to smoke it in a glass pipe just to confirm the color.. purple oily looking liquid.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.. IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST IT WOULD BE GREAT APPRECIATED.

LOOKS LIKE I CANT POST THE PICTURE BUT YOU CAN GET THE DRIFT

Likely some type of research chemical (bath salt) with added numbing argent like lidocaine....and zero cocaine in it.

Ok, I’m glad you posted this …I have a sort of similar issue, although not nearly as bad, but it’s driving me absolutely crazy…

**Before I begin, please do not respond with any negative comments. Please do not tell me what I should or should not do with regard to this drug. I am asking for feedback from anyone who has had a similar experience. PERIOD. Thank you in advance**

I smoke a lot. Daily. I am no amateur by any means. For about the last month or so, the crack I have been getting from the same person has been really weird. When I first pick it up, I put a decent size rock in my rose pipe with my prepped chore boy. I have not done anything differently as far as my techniques….the same ones that have always worked for me with no problems.

So the first couple hits are good…they produce the nice, caramel res that trickles down the inside of the pipe. I generally get about a gram when I pick up, just to put it in perspective.

After anywhere from 3-6 hits later - I try to never hold the flame too close or too long on the rock or the pipe as I inhale, always rotating it as I continue to inhale - the chore begins to turn black and it will stick to the inside of the glass pipe. It sticks so much I cannot even begin to get it to budge to push it. I have to heat it up again to push the chore out. Several minutes later after it cools down, it becomes so hard it sounds like a piece of glass when you drop it on a plate. It could cut glass that’s how hard it is. My rose pipes are all black as night on each end where I take hits. I NEVER burn the glass while taking a hit.

Now, this only happens with my one dude. Any other crack I buy does not give these results. My
Dealer says I’m the only one having this problem, I’ve sent him pics, I mean any time I’ve ever complained about quality to any dealer they all say the same thing. “You the only one complaining and it’s the same shit from yesterday” …assuming yesterdays was better than this.

The thing is, this been happening for over a month and he says I’m the only one saying it. I’m so confused…does anyone know wtf the problem is here? Thank you in advance…

Ok, I’m glad you posted this …I have a sort of similar issue, although not nearly as bad, but it’s driving me absolutely crazy…

**Before I begin, please do not respond with any negative comments. Please do not tell me what I should or should not do with regard to this drug. I am asking for feedback from anyone who has had a similar experience. PERIOD. Thank you in advance**

I smoke a lot. Daily. I am no amateur by any means. For about the last month or so, the crack I have been getting from the same person has been really weird. When I first pick it up, I put a decent size rock in my rose pipe with my prepped chore boy. I have not done anything differently as far as my techniques….the same ones that have always worked for me with no problems.

So the first couple hits are good…they produce the nice, caramel res that trickles down the inside of the pipe. I generally get about a gram when I pick up, just to put it in perspective.

After anywhere from 3-6 hits later - I try to never hold the flame too close or too long on the rock or the pipe as I inhale, always rotating it as I continue to inhale - the chore begins to turn black and it will stick to the inside of the glass pipe. It sticks so much I cannot even begin to get it to budge to push it. I have to heat it up again to push the chore out. Several minutes later after it cools down, it becomes so hard it sounds like a piece of glass when you drop it on a plate. It could cut glass that’s how hard it is. My rose pipes are all black as night on each end where I take hits. I NEVER burn the glass while taking a hit.

Now, this only happens with my one dude. Any other crack I buy does not give these results. My
Dealer says I’m the only one having this problem, I’ve sent him pics, I mean any time I’ve ever complained about quality to any dealer they all say the same thing. “You the only one complaining and it’s the same shit from yesterday” …assuming yesterdays was better than this.

The thing is, this been happening for over a month and he says I’m the only one saying it. I’m so confused…does anyone know wtf the problem is here? Thank you in advance…
First few hits are good then 3-4 hits the chore gets clogged, turns black?

Do you generally clear every rok in one hit or wet up the chore with a piece, take a half hit then load again?

If the chore isn't off brand that burns and breaks down fast I'd check my technique. You say you minimize amd rarely hit the stem with the flame I'm thinking the chore maybe get clogged and disturbed the stem.

Too much oil will collect if not heated properly and make the stem heavy. I'm assuming the rok is good or else the first few hits wouldn't be pleasant.

First few hits are good then 3-4 hits the chore gets clogged, turns black?

Do you generally clear every rok in one hit or wet up the chore with a piece, take a half hit then load again?

If the chore isn't off brand that burns and breaks down fast I'd check my technique. You say you minimize amd rarely hit the stem with the flame I'm thinking the chore maybe get clogged and disturbed the stem.

Too much oil will collect if not heated properly and make the stem heavy. I'm assuming the rok is good or else the first few hits wouldn't be pleasant.
I figured it out. It’s because I’m using the same stem and chore to smoke heroin. I think something with the two together is causing this black soot. Except when I first started the “smoking speedball” there wasn’t any black shit, so I guess it’s in the dope?

Bro I was getting the same shit ….. can only take 4 hits then switch chore but I had 2 months sober now back at it going to my better connection and the fucking chore isn’t working properly either to tight or to loose sucks. I’ve had other people tell me the same you legit are just pushing your pipe a million times to finally hit and hit blows.

I've been having a similar issue. I always get fire from this guy. But tonight, it's really weird. The rocks are super hard, I have to cut them with a knife, and a lot of force. It tastes kind of strange, and burns normal, but it leaves a waxy residue. I get high and numb, but not like the High I'm used to

Those pictures up top are fucking crazy. The crack i smoked last month was pretty shit honestly tho too. Like it smoked fine tasted right the high felt so brief tho i thought it was just in my head, and good crack is short as it is. Like i didnt even feel a compulsion to buy more and just like a dumb ass for risking getting in trouble where i live. Honestly all street drugs are on a rabid decline in the US, well aside from Methamphetamine for the most part.