• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack: no oil forming

Bulk buys make it a lot cheaper but you run the risk of the dealer going heavy on the cut. First order from vendors tend to be the best. I've had straight chunks from the brick. Pearly on the inside and almost hard as a rock. Made the strongest crack. Orders after that they tend to chop it.
I must be honest, no offense, but when actually coke consists out of hard rocks this means it are rerocks ergo most definitely quite cut up.... The hardness comes from turning in the what should be flaky pebbles into fine powder and after cutting it turn it to hard rocks by way of heat,.and these days really shiny coke is most likely due to adding stuff like boric acid... sorry to say so...

I must be honest, no offense, but when actually coke consists out of hard rocks this means it are rerocks ergo most definitely quite cut up.... The hardness comes from turning in the what should be flaky pebbles into fine powder and after cutting it turn it to hard rocks by way of heat,.and these days really shiny coke is most likely due to adding stuff like boric acid... sorry to say so...
Yeah could be but from the strength and output of crack I assumed the vendor sent out his best which was solid chunk off the brick for the first order hoping a bigger order would be made where he'd chop it up. Further orders consisted of lower strength powder. Other sellers selling rock always cooked back no more than 0.3g from a g so obviously rerocked. If you are getting 0.8g out of a g dealer probably hasn't touched it.

Yeah could be but from the strength and output of crack I assumed the vendor sent out his best which was solid chunk off the brick for the first order hoping a bigger order would be made where he'd chop it up. Further orders consisted of lower strength powder. Other sellers selling rock always cooked back no more than 0.3g from a g so obviously rerocked. If you are getting 0.8g out of a g dealer probably hasn't touched it.
I have a constant supply of over 80% pure hcl coke, when I clean 1g with ammonia I get 0.88 back and my base was tested at 94%, it really cant be better at all!

20220926-193336.jpg