• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dexamphetamine sulfate binders and fillers removel?

Dexamphatline

Greenlighter
Hello what's easiest method to remove binders and fillers from dexamphetamine sulfate tablets? Ideally for snorting or plugging, any advice will be appreciated
I'm well educated and I don't this once a weak or month and I have lots of them , I get refill monthly

You are much better off plugging it than snorting it, and for that you don't need to remove the binders. Just mix with water and administer rectally with a syringe.

Sticking dex up your bum isn't going to make it work any quicker or better. Just crush it up into a glass of water and drink it. The effects will come on just as fast. Be sure to avoid anything containing Vitamin C or other acidic components, as this will act as a neutraliser, effectively cancelling it out.

Sticking dex up your bum isn't going to make it work any quicker or better. Just crush it up into a glass of water and drink it. The effects will come on just as fast. Be sure to avoid anything containing Vitamin C or other acidic components, as this will act as a neutraliser, effectively cancelling it out.
I disagree plugging is better effects wise if u do it right. As far as come on