• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did I overdose on amphetamine, if so what will be the health consequences?

noname3311

Greenlighter
Hello i [M18 60kg] took around 500mg of speed paste i brought it from DNM and paid 22$ for 80% 10g speed paste, at first after snorting it my hands started shaking and my pulps got dilated, next 10 hours felt great I jerked off and euphoria was 10/10 I didn't felt any side effects like chest pain, psychosis etc [except elevated HR, dizziness, and at some moment tinnitus that quickly went away]. After 10h I realised it would be smart to take some benzos and my pinky finger was cold white and numb so took around 1,5g xanax and fell to sleep. After waking up I was broken, there was fatigue, cognitive impairment etc... After 5 days my symptoms are not improving by much, so my question is did I overdose and damage my brain and heart?

Btw how can i check the purity of speed that i brought ?

Last edited:
I think you just took too much and fried your adrenaline and dopamine receptors. Plenty of sleep, water, fresh healthy food and light exercise are your friends.

Self medicating your way out of a overdose seems unwise, perhaps you should go to the doctor and let them check you over.

If you did overdose it is something a doctor should look at.

Also price discussion and sourcing are against bluelight user agreement. Just fyi. (Although that seems like a good price tho.)