• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do girls like men with long hair?

I love to roleplay. But nothings going in my butt. My ex was always trying to get in my ass. Ive literally got a permanent scar from where he bit me once. And that "sorry it slipped" shit....like I am not gonna be able to tell you switched up on me...dont cut it either. Ive got two other places you can occupy. I dont mind exploring. But I wanna still be able to keep all my shit together at 60 also.

Imo nothings better than having a nipple orgasm. Damn. But never had a man that could touch me just right. I have to do it myself. But I think its the closest to heaven that Ive ever been.

OP if you have game, or at least some level of confidence and can read social cues or when a girl is feeling you, your looks kinda don't matter as much.
I love to roleplay. But nothings going in my butt. My ex was always trying to get in my ass. Ive literally got a permanent scar from where he bit me once. And that "sorry it slipped" shit....like I am not gonna be able to tell you switched up on me...dont cut it either. Ive got two other places you can occupy. I dont mind exploring. But I wanna still be able to keep all my shit together at 60 also.

Imo nothings better than having a nipple orgasm. Damn. But never had a man that could touch me just right. I have to do it myself. But I think its the closest to heaven that Ive ever been.
@Ghost fart

I hear ghost fart is single....;*hint hint*

Are you trolling? Because if you are, it is a weak display.

The OP came seriously asking questions and you come up with shit like this that has absolutely no proof to back it up.

No they are a foreigner I think they said Algeria or Libya

The real answer is that women like an amalgam of traits, not one, like women tend not to respond well to a man who has long hair but is morbidly obese and 4'11" tall

So in that regard this is unanswerable.

However largely women respond to men, at least in a purely visual manner, on the basis of their visually apparent sexual dimorphic traits. What long hair can do is soften the appearance of a male with stereotypically dimorphic facial features, thus broadening his over all appeal (particularly among females who they themselves are not particularly dimorphic).

So in short no, yes and mainly no (but also yes).

lol i think you meant to post in the "do girls ever like anal" thread

I think you haven't found a charming enough man (and the requisite amount of GHB to make you amenable to the idea)

Are you trolling? Because if you are, it is a weak display.

The OP came seriously asking questions and you come up with shit like this that has absolutely no proof to back it up.
Did someone say my name?

Well now that you woke me up, I’ll tell you…

Cut your hair you fucking hippies! No one likes your stinkin’ ass, patchouli wearing, free love havin’, draft dodging’, Dan Folegerburg listen’, bunch of pussies!

Get a job and cut your hair!

I’m in love 🥰

My ex-boyfriend was ALL of those things.

I didn’t wish him a happy birthday recently and today I can say I don’t miss him at all. He is in a LDR with a girl living in my town, over 1,000 miles from where he is now. He told me that he didn’t expect to be back for a minimum of 2+ years.
lol, sounds like you were living the american dream for women

They will absolutely love your long beautiful black hair if you surf and have a great body? Or are you in a rock band and have a ripped body? Girls really fucking love that. If you are either of those things, they’ll love you, but if you live with your parents and play video games all day long
My ex-boyfriend of 9 years was all of these things but he now lives with his stepmom in BFE Texas and plays lots of video games. He can’t use his celly as the micro-town in which he lives has no cell service. I wouldn’t believe this if I hadn’t experienced this for myself, having visited there a few years ago.

I didn’t wish him a happy birthday recently (though he sent me a very nice message on mine). And today I can say I don’t miss him at all. He is in a LDR with a girl/groupie living in my town, over 1,000 miles from where he is now. They’ve never met in person. He told me that he didn’t expect to be back for a minimum of 2+ years.

But I’m sorry; I digress. I’ve always liked guys with longhair. unless they are going bald and they believe their overall length of hair, makes the baldness look better. I’d much rather date a bald guy, than a guy that’s balding but thinks longhair will disguise or deflect it.

This guy, below, is an ex-boyfriend, as well as my best guy friend, who does well with long hair. My mom used to say he’d never amount to anything because he spent too much time surfing. He owns a house in the US, as well as one in Indonesia now.

lol, sounds like you were living the american dream for women
I posted my answer before I was finished and I couldn’t see it, just the Oops message.

I was very happy in the beginning, but after 5-6 years there were things that we each didn’t dig about each other, for sure.

I posted my answer before I was finished and I couldn’t see it, just the Oops message.

I was very happy in the beginning, but after 5-6 years there were things that we each didn’t dig about each other, for sure.
i think most relationships are like that though, though i do believe that some people just belong together, my grandparents were together for decades until he died, they loved each other very much

I think you haven't found a charming enough man (and the requisite amount of GHB to make you amenable to the idea)
Thats definitely part of the problem. I wanna play for awhile. Men wanna getter done lol

Thats definitely part of the problem. I wanna play for awhile. Men wanna getter done lol
hey why is that women don't like a lot of guys hitting on them? If i had a lot of pretty girls hitting on me, and everytime i logged into facebook, i saw messages from women saying "nice ass" or "I'd hit that" i think id love it

i could see it mattering though if like 90 year old ladies sent me pics of a really droopy vagina and boobs hanging to her waist, that might give me nightmares

Last edited:
Fuck all of that! Everything you just wrote. Most people (women included), just want to be left alone. Sure it’s cute to get a compliment every now or then, but fuck all at the end of the day! People generally just want to be left alone ime.

🧙‍♂️
why? its just the internet, you can log out if you don't like compliments, can't ever get enough compliments