• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do women mind it if you have really small testicles?

I think the fact of the matter is why would you EVER use a drug that would make your balls smaller?

I mean if it was my balls in question, I would protect them under any circumstance.

SavageMan said:
Waaaay too much generalizing going on here.

SoHi is correct; most women would have no freakin' clue that a guy is on steroids. And no, 'roid users don't have a certain "shape" to their muscles that distinguishes them from non-users. With all due respect, claims to the opposite of the latter border on hilarity.

Which brings me to another point: many guys who are very well-built and claim not to use steroids are lying. Most great physiques you see are the result of hard work, sound nutrition, and yes, some juice.

Why are they lying? One, they're illegal to possess or sell. Two, we have such a ridiculous societal stigma attached to them that most people won't admit using them. Kind of like, oh, I don't know, recreational drugs maybe? It reeks of hypocrisy and close-mindedness when a recreational drug user, of all people, criticizes a steroid-user.

And Johnny, not all steroid users don't use because they have self-esteem issues. It's just way too much of a generalization to assume such. Many use because they enjoy looking a certain way. Everyone has different ideals of beauty and what they should look like. For some, steroids help them achieve their goals towards those ends.

Most members of this board would not take kindly to the kind of generalizations shown here in this thread in regards to recreational drugs and their users, and rightfully so. It's only reasonable and proper to extend the same open-mindedness that we have about recreational drugs to other aspects of life, including steroid users.

Wow. I really think this is an absolute perfect post. Very nice job, i cant think of a thing to add to it.

A couple things from other posts:

-you CANNOT notice the difference between steroid formed muscles and nonsteroid muscles, unless of course the steroid user is so huge that it is obvious, i am talking about regular guys here, not the extremes. I think what you girls arent understanding is just how many guys use them!!! You may be able to point out a roid user if it is obvious, other than that, no way no how. And i'd LOVE to see proof about the muscles looking different.

-Roids are NOT for lazy people, they still have to work out a ton. :)

-steroids are NOT only for bodybuilders, they are for athletes just as much, and in my opnion more. They are enhancers, both for muscles and for training people. Girls, you all might as well be disgusted by just about every hot guy athlete you have ever seen because they use roids!

Again people, roids are used SO MUCH that you all (girls) would be shocked if you knew. but, they are kept secret as well as any drug out there. Do any of you wonder why after reading this thread? ;)

Im going to say somethig that is on topic: I think that woman Do mind that balls are small. They would probably lagh and tell all of their friends. I would. Its just wierd. and whoever said that they probaly wont even notice, i dont understand. OF course they will notice and probably be disguisted. I dont know how small they are but I dont like them small. And not only that, but me and all of my friends dont like muscles anywyas. I think that a lot of girls like skinny or thin guys, muscles are kind of a turn off for at least 50 people that Iknow. So muscles + no balls = horrible combination. We might let the no balls slide if at least the body was alright. But I also think that there migt be some people out there who like muscles and that dont care about balls so it all depends on who your with!

happybunny said:
Im going to say somethig that is on topic: I think that woman Do mind that balls are small. They would probably lagh and tell all of their friends. I would. Its just wierd. and whoever said that they probaly wont even notice, i dont understand. OF course they will notice and probably be disguisted. I dont know how small they are but I dont like them small. And not only that, but me and all of my friends dont like muscles anywyas. I think that a lot of girls like skinny or thin guys, muscles are kind of a turn off for at least 50 people that Iknow. So muscles + no balls = horrible combination. We might let the no balls slide if at least the body was alright. But I also think that there migt be some people out there who like muscles and that dont care about balls so it all depends on who your with!

Couldn't agree more!!!

Except I couldn't let the small balls slide in any situation...It would seriously be an on going joke between my friends and I....I'm a bitch, sorry!

This is so weird that all these girls "mind" because I rarely have girls pay much attention to the balls. Oh sure, they pay plenty of attention to my substantial american penis but I can't possibly reconcile what people are saying here versus what I've experienced. That's like guys being really strict about the size of a girl's clit or some crazy shit like that.

Anyway, I want to do roids and drive a camaro and have an even bigger dick. Oh, and I will also make war.

Yeah... I mean, with all this importance placed on the testicles by women, how come they never get any attention?

^ how come you never ask? ;)

I agree I've never particularly placed too much importance on the old gonad. It's not something in my 13 + years of relationship experience I've ever had a meaningful conversation about.

However I do baulk at the pumped up muscle-man appearance and now I've read this thread I'll be checking for subsequent walnut sized nuts rather more carefully :D

ps. everyone chill....

I often pay a bit of attention the the testicles during a sexual act but it is solely because it makes me happy to keep my partner happy! I can't say that I'd honestly give a toss what size they were! I mean seriously, what difference does it make to ourselves, as women?

To all the people that say they'd probably laugh, did you consider that people may actually laugh at you sometimes? ie. maybe you've got a fat arse, small boobs, a mole that stands out, an irritating voice or you are just damn unatractive etc.??? NOBODY'S PERFECT!

I understand that a reason you may see this as different is because it is self-inflicted! Maybe you are just spiteful?

As for telling others and sharing one big laugh about it, would you like others to do that about you and something about yourself that you're not comfortable with? No? then why do it to others?

Before you 'contribute' to possibly ruining somebody's self-esteem, you may want to consider if the humour for yourselves really outweighs the backlash for the other party...

I think the only reason there is "roid rage" is because some dumbass starts doing sterioids and he thinks hes the man because hes started putting on muscle.

So he goes out and picks fights with people to show off his strength. This is usually the guy that gets 5-6 shots unloaded on his ass for messing with the wrong man.

there are quite a few guys that use steroids who mind their own business and are the best people you'll ever meet. Its just those assholes that think that they're somebody that makes steroid users look bad.

kinda like people who steal shit to fund their drug habit make good drug users that mind their own business look bad.

there is good and bad in everything people do. Please don't look at the bad and think everyone that does that certain thing is bad.

Ummm testosterone is a drug as well as a hormone, and if you look at the statistics there are a hell of a lot of steroid abusers in jail for brutal violent crimes (not assault but blowing someones head off with a shotgun, or stabbing someone eighty times). I don't feel like posting links but if your intersted look it up... Theres a huge percentage of serious body builders doing life in prison for roid rage.

Lmao nice thread...powdakillah would you be sooo kind to name a few of these bbs in jail for roid rage??? you have to be jokein??? wtf???

I have been in this game roids/bb/pl/ for the past 10years...I just wish some people would get a clue.

Badboyblue..Good luck to you man..Do what you wanna do...People will talk shit no matter what...Thats the way it is.
Just keep your BP in check/see your Doc ect.
I will say one more thing..I would never drop my gear use for any chick and I never have...If they dont like it fuckem...fine one that does...I did lol.

peace.

tee-hee- this is the funniest thread i have ever read- on any board. where do i start? you guys jump all over people who make misinformed comments about mdma (double or triple-stack, heroin or coke in pills, that kinda stupid stuff), but if you ever look at a bodybuilding board, just about everything that was stated in this entire thread would fall into that category about ignorant misinformation people spread about steroids. you guys don't/won't believe anything disseminated in our media/governmental policy about ex, weed, coke, etc., but you seem to buy into every myth they disseminate about steroids. kinda funny and extremely hypocritical :) so it's ok on this board to do 10 ex pills in one night, shoot heroin, snort meth, but not ok to do something to try to improve yourself? (i have no problem w/ these things- i am no stranger to rec drugs in general, i like them just like everyone else here) interesting
how many girls on this board take birth control pills? just about everyone, right? well, steroids are an accepted reversible form of male birth control (they have been used in southeast asia and china for 20 years in this capacity), and in this capacity the side effects are no more detrimental than female birth control pills are to females, and the doses used for male birth control are very similar to what athletes/bodybuilders take. as for the small nut thing- it usually only happens to first time users, and then it goes back to normal- simple question, simple answer. it's not permanent.
i have used them, and i am a college athlete (football and track), not a bodybuilder. i am not insecure in the least about my manhood (a lot of people on this board seem to think that is the reason for use)- i use them b/c they let me tolerate training loads that would kill most people- training hard and improving myself athletically is something i enjoy immensely- i have played ball and weight-trained since i was 12, and the reason i started using steroids is that i hit my genetic peak both athletically and physically, and for all the hard work i did, it wouldn't get me past a certain point. believe me, i'm not a lazy person, and i tried extremely hard to do it w/o them. i usually don't talk to people about it, i'm not ashamed, but judging by what i have just read, i made the right decision.
different strokes for different folks, right? practice what you preach on this board- and if you can't look in the mirror and learn to laugh at yourself and learn get rid of your insecurties/misheld beliefs- a closed mind and negative energy will not get you where you want to be:( i don't hold negative attitudes about people who get fucked up every day- i understand- insight and empathy make the world go round.

Last edited:
^i'm sorry man but thats hard as fuck to read.

paragraphs are a MUST on here.

I mean, we are drug users, and reading one huge paragraph is very hard for our clouded minds.

sorry.

kandyraverchick said:
I often pay a bit of attention the the testicles during a sexual act but it is solely because it makes me happy to keep my partner happy! I can't say that I'd honestly give a toss what size they were! I mean seriously, what difference does it make to ourselves, as women?

To all the people that say they'd probably laugh, did you consider that people may actually laugh at you sometimes? ie. maybe you've got a fat arse, small boobs, a mole that stands out, an irritating voice or you are just damn unatractive etc.??? NOBODY'S PERFECT!

I understand that a reason you may see this as different is because it is self-inflicted! Maybe you are just spiteful?

As for telling others and sharing one big laugh about it, would you like others to do that about you and something about yourself that you're not comfortable with? No? then why do it to others?

Before you 'contribute' to possibly ruining somebody's self-esteem, you may want to consider if the humour for yourselves really outweighs the backlash for the other party...

You're right, its not 'nice' too laugh at people but the situation may be al ittle different here. When you directly impose something you yourself, in this case using steroids, than the conscequences that arise from it are also your choice. It is therefore senseless to think of complaining. I can dye my skin purple and people will probably laugh at me. I don't think its wrong of them nor would I take it too personally. He chose to have small balls and it is not something that is normal. He can also change it if he wants to, which is probably why he asked the question.

I didnt want to contribute to 'ruining' his self esteem but I think what i said provided an honest answer. Girlfriends talk about penises. Yes its taboo but it happens and we also judge. I can't help this. but i know that something like the balls would be brought up.

It was either I say the truth and be mean or be nice and lie, but he asked so he probably wanted to hear several opinions.

I don't know if this has been said already but, we should lay off Bad Boy Blue. He said he has his own personal reasons for not going off. I myself have had body issues (not necessarily his case) and I work out and worry to compensate. Who here hasn't either had a problem they didn't deal with in a healthy manner or done something many others would consider unsafe? Maybe people should just answer the question. As a side note, I don't know how many of you visit the steroid forum, but he frequents that as well showing he is serious about knowledge and has admitted he would go off if his health were threatened.

drl said:
tee-hee- this is the funniest thread i have ever read- on any board. where do i start? you guys jump all over people who make misinformed comments about mdma (double or triple-stack, heroin or coke in pills, that kinda stupid stuff), but if you ever look at a bodybuilding board, just about everything that was stated in this entire thread would fall into that category about ignorant misinformation people spread about steroids. you guys don't/won't believe anything disseminated in our media/governmental policy about ex, weed, coke, etc., but you seem to buy into every myth they disseminate about steroids. kinda funny and extremely hypocritical :) so it's ok on this board to do 10 ex pills in one night, shoot heroin, snort meth, but not ok to do something to try to improve yourself? (i have no problem w/ these things- i am no stranger to rec drugs in general, i like them just like everyone else here) interesting
how many girls on this board take birth control pills? just about everyone, right? well, steroids are an accepted reversible form of male birth control (they have been used in southeast asia and china for 20 years in this capacity), and in this capacity the side effects are no more detrimental than female birth control pills are to females, and the doses used for male birth control are very similar to what athletes/bodybuilders take. as for the small nut thing- it usually only happens to first time users, and then it goes back to normal- simple question, simple answer. it's not permanent.
i have used them, and i am a college athlete (football and track), not a bodybuilder. i am not insecure in the least about my manhood (a lot of people on this board seem to think that is the reason for use)- i use them b/c they let me tolerate training loads that would kill most people- training hard and improving myself athletically is something i enjoy immensely- i have played ball and weight-trained since i was 12, and the reason i started using steroids is that i hit my genetic peak both athletically and physically, and for all the hard work i did, it wouldn't get me past a certain point. believe me, i'm not a lazy person, and i tried extremely hard to do it w/o them. i usually don't talk to people about it, i'm not ashamed, but judging by what i have just read, i made the right decision.
different strokes for different folks, right? practice what you preach on this board- and if you can't look in the mirror and learn to laugh at yourself and learn get rid of your insecurties/misheld beliefs- a closed mind and negative energy will not get you where you want to be:( i don't hold negative attitudes about people who get fucked up every day- i understand- insight and empathy make the world go round.

Precisely, you've hit the nail on the head. The prejudice against steroid users on this board is no different from the prejudice and ignorance recreational drug users endure. Why don't you all pull your hypocritical heads out of your arses?

Is SLR the forum where you can moan about your insecurities and how you want them to change but when someone suggest they actually do something about it, you all all pounce on him/her? I don't get it. It's OK to be insecure (who doesn't have their insecurities?) and do nothing about it but not OK to be insecure and do something about it?

Get real..........

I'd probably be weirded out if I found out a guy had balls the size of 'big marbles', but it's not something that I wouldn't get over, in time. It would just probably be a shock initially.