• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

easy to fine in the eu, maybe a bit more pricey than it was but many resellers in nl still carry it. dont know why, the phenmetrazine class is devoid of any real value for me at least. had a shop selling for around 6eur/g now it a bit more than 20eur but still available and the price says that people still buy it. for me it is too high, this stuff is 7eur/g worth, max.
None of those people ship to the USA sadly

Yes, quite a few people I know are still using it, for most of them it's every weekend and sometimes through the week.
A few people are using it to replace their cocaine, alcohol or ketamine habits, because it's cheaper and doesn't get them as messy so they can still function.
But it still stings like a b*tch and stinks like a cat litter tray.

Last time I've checked there were plenty offers in darknet marketplaces for newly synthesized mephedrone but for the price of usual street drugs, so like 3-4x more expensive than it was while legal. At least it's still synthesized unlike good old methoxetamine which appears to be gone for good. Maybe its synth is too difficult for clandestine labs? Heard the last grams were sold for multiple hundred dollars :eek:

I'm not using mephe anymore since it has been banned, but it was a good drug of which I have some nice memories. If these x-MMCs only wouldn't get metabolized into x-methylephedrine which causes extreme vasoconstriction and tachycardia/general cardiac load. This severly limited 3-MMC for me.

My formally Heaton friends have some incredible stories via you (& Josh, the little irish sarcastic cunt). I met Josh way after you so it's a little coincidence type of thing that we know him.

The tale of when Josh walked in with "this new desoxy stuff" I think probably places them amongst the first to ever try desoxy and so do they, can you elaborate? Very early test subjects? =D

It's an incredible tale, they all chip in to tell the story. Josh "he said to do no more than 2-4mg" - 20 minutes later "I'm still not feeling this he's probably wrong, let's smash a few lines".

So they did, and they were up for a week. Fran kept knocking herself out with diazepam, but she'd only sleep for 10 minutes. What happened in that week only they can tell (I might ask them for more details).

I actually first met Josh, for something, after he'd had, I think, the DOB (DOI?!) and he was still tripping, a bit freaked out after his walk down northumberland street. =D
Well, animal test subjects have no element of choice, and the Home Office requires their 'sacrifice' after the experiment (every bit as horrific as Aztec sacrifice), so humans seem the natural choice. He's not the only one to think I was being overly cautious, only to find I really wasn't. He's probably only told you a fraction of the stories (ask him about the Cheshire Cat blotters. I was supervising putting acid onto blotters, when there was some left at the end. My mate, who had bought the acid, went for Hitler blotters. I on the other hand, went for a few 600ug blotters. I told him, only a third to a quarter of a blotter. He had a third and still nearly freaked out. Thank fuck he listened that time!)

I've searched for archetype and found nothing?

Do you mean you searched for “archetype” on Google or did you login to archetype and found nothing there? There are a bunch of sellers claiming they have 4-mmc. I have tested one from Germany who was definitely not 4-mmc :-/

I can see vendors from UK saying they are selling preban stuff but they refuse to ship to any other country for some reason :-( would love to make an order but since living outside UK I can’t.

Do you mean you searched for “archetype” on Google or did you login to archetype and found nothing there? There are a bunch of sellers claiming they have 4-mmc. I have tested one from Germany who was definitely not 4-mmc :-/

I can see vendors from UK saying they are selling preban stuff but they refuse to ship to any other country for some reason :-( would love to make an order but since living outside UK I can’t.
Anything advertised as pre-ban never was, in my experience. I gave up after several orders of disappointing products, soon after the ban, and I haven't bothered since. It was never the same. If I'd made a thousand orders from different sources I don't believe it ever would have measured up, unless it was actual pre-ban stock.

It's much more risky shipping internationally compared to domestically. If the buyer got caught they could be investigated and the seller could potentially be traced one way or another.

Well, paramethylephedrine used to be very common and is just a kick in the arse from mephedrone. Rare as hens' teeth, these days...

Anything advertised as pre-ban never was, in my experience. I gave up after several orders of disappointing products, soon after the ban, and I haven't bothered since. It was never the same. If I'd made a thousand orders from different sources I don't believe it ever would have measured up, unless it was actual pre-ban stock.

It's much more risky shipping internationally compared to domestically. If the buyer got caught they could be investigated and the seller could potentially be traced one way or another.
Hi!

Did you buy from vendors on archetype?
Sad in one way to hear that not even the vendors there have the pre-van stuff even though they claim to have it.

I have been looking for 10 years but still have not found any of the good old mephedrone.

I got an order from France yesterday, 4-Mmc which was, obviously, not near pre-ban but actually one of the better one I have tried in years so that was fun. I will order more definitely.
Of course I am bit concerned it can get stuck at customs.

Just wondering how they can sell it as 4-mmc when no one is even close to how it was before…anyhow.

Take care!

Hi!

Did you buy from vendors on archetype?
Sad in one way to hear that not even the vendors there have the pre-van stuff even though they claim to have it.

I have been looking for 10 years but still have not found any of the good old mephedrone.

I got an order from France yesterday, 4-Mmc which was, obviously, not near pre-ban but actually one of the better one I have tried in years so that was fun. I will order more definitely.
Of course I am bit concerned it can get stuck at customs.

Just wondering how they can sell it as 4-mmc when no one is even close to how it was before…anyhow.

Take care!
I'd never heard of Archetype TBH, (apart from a couple of recent mentions on here in the last few weeks), let alone back in the day immediately post-ban. Was it a thing back then in 2010? (I see Mephedrone was banned in the UK in 2010! Astonishing how long ago that was, and how fast that time has gone!)

Back in those times it was all Topix (a truly awful "market-place" (a scammers paradise) and then not long after that I eventually got into Silk Road version 1.0 I think it was, for a year or 2 towards the end of it all, around 2011-2013 , just before Ross Ulbricht / 'Dread Pirate Roberts' was busted, and the whole operation came crashing down. I lost my faith in those markets after that happened as people were saying that the replacements were nowhere near as good as the original Silk Road and rife with scammers.

Is Archetype something like the 'new Silk Road' I presume?

Last edited:
I'd never heard of Archetype TBH, (apart from a couple of recent mentions on here in the last few weeks), let alone back in the day immediately post-ban. Was it a thing back then in 2010? (I see Mephedrone was banned in the UK in 2010! Astonishing how long ago that was, and how fast that time has gone!)

Back in those times it was all Topix (a truly awful "market-place" (a scammers paradise) and then not long after that I eventually got into Silk Road version 1.0 I think it was, for a year or 2 towards the end of it all, around 2011-2013 , just before Ross Ulbricht / 'Dread Pirate Roberts' was busted, and the whole operation came crashing down. I lost my faith in those markets after that happened as people were saying that the replacements were nowhere near as good as the original Silk Road and rife with scammers.

Is Archetype something like the 'new Silk Road' I presume?
Time flies ;-)

Yes - archetype is the same as Silk Road (as far as I know) I never been on Silk Road but it is similar, you buy things that are not legal :)

It is a German who created it, most vendors comes from German, Holland and Sweden but there are more countries represented.

I really like it! You rate the vendors and their products but it is not a guarantee it is good since I bought 4-mmc that had top reviews but were not so good so maybe it depends on what you compare too….

I do wonder how much people are saying it's not like pre ban mephedrone because it wasn't just the drug effects they are comparing. A dozen years ago, you could walk into a local head shop/freak emporium and buy drugs over the counter.
How many people who first encountered acid in the sixties were as impressed by any they had in the seventies, despite that being when Kemp was producing acid with a quality that even surpassed the purity of Sandoz acid (Operation Julie).
The exploits of youth (or not so young, in some cases!) are always viewed through rose tinted glasses...

I do wonder how much people are saying it's not like pre ban mephedrone because it wasn't just the drug effects they are comparing. A dozen years ago, you could walk into a local head shop/freak emporium and buy drugs over the counter.
How many people who first encountered acid in the sixties were as impressed by any they had in the seventies, despite that being when Kemp was producing acid with a quality that even surpassed the purity of Sandoz acid (Operation Julie).
The exploits of youth (or not so young, in some cases!) are always viewed through rose tinted glasses...

I think there is some of that going on. Another factor was in 2007 when meph emerged the MDMA scene in the UK was starting to disappear, I think it was around 2010 when I was easily able to get excellent pills again. We had all kinds of dread shite put in pills in that period.

So, with Meph you were actually getting a decent, easily available high and you could avoid the horrible pills.

I think there is some of that going on. Another factor was in 2007 when meph emerged the MDMA scene in the UK was starting to disappear, I think it was around 2010 when I was easily able to get excellent pills again. We had all kinds of dread shite put in pills in that period.

So, with Meph you were actually getting a decent, easily available high and you could avoid the horrible pills.
Yeah, despite all the good things people say about mxe, the virtual disappearance of ketamine did a lot for it (all the other attempts to fill that void were so wide of the mark). Then, after mxe was made illegal, ketamine supply began to return, so mxe developed a bit of a mythical reputation.

That's my take on things.

Yeah, despite all the good things people say about mxe, the virtual disappearance of ketamine did a lot for it (all the other attempts to fill that void were so wide of the mark). Then, after mxe was made illegal, ketamine supply began to return, so mxe developed a bit of a mythical reputation.

That's my take on things.
Sometimes I wish I had never tried 4 -mmc ...believe it or not that is one of the few drugs which I still crave after nearly a decade without anything resembling it. Last time I got sth which wasn´t a " 3-mmc for 4-mmc scam" was around 2012 in the UK ...street geezer -very strange looking, it was like a mixture of a lot of coloured powders... buzz was unmistakeable though .
Way it looked did not surprised me much cause before that, while still legal ,it´s colors and texture even would vary. I remember this batch which was a very charged yellow, bordering brown ...probably the greatest 4-mmc I´ve ever sampled ( the white stuff, at times snowy/moisty instead of powdery, being the most common though ).
(Some people from ) Younger generations have no idea what they are talking about when they say " we" turned "pre ban " 4- mmc into "Myth ".
Each and every time I read sth to that effect I find it hilarious . : "How could anyone vaguely Human forget such unmistakable, unique buzz ? " ( speak of "hilarious ", this is the ridiculous question I ask myself as I read those " mythical" replies/posts ) .
There is simply no discussion -specially since most people ( not to say " all" ) who did pre ban 4 -mmc went through this transitional period where they could no longer get it anywhere ...they would ,at best , get 3-mmc which came right after ( most shitty, insipid substance in comparison ).
One simply does not react to a drug THAT differently from one day to the next ...we would be discussing mass psychosis of an entire Generation in here instead .

How about MDPV ? Please do not remind me of those times when we found out we could IV/smoke that on foil/pipe. I still avoid people/places from those days for obvious reasons .
Speak of which , up there I meant 4-MEC instead of 3- MMC - " latter " wasn´t even a thing till much later ...