Does this melanotan 2 look kosher/legit? Experience with mt2 that looks like this?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I bought this from diamond and audited member on made-in-china.

*snip, sourcing*

Correspondence was good and they're quality controlled, plus a manufacturer not just a retailer.

qTlTqMl.jpg

n27yFLI.jpg

VmYdrtR.jpg

I ask cause there's so little actual powder in the vial compared to normal.

I e-mailed Tom at *snip* UK before and according to him, volume is mostly filler.

So they used hardly any filler there?

Use anything similar in apperance, anyone?

Or general thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is mostly filler when you get vials. The consistency looks OK though it's hard to tell

Manufacturers response explaining unusual appearance:

1) As we keep bulk pack Mt-2 freeze powder in stocks, we will subpackage according to customer requirement. Such as 10mg/vial, 20mg/vial...... Since it is the loose powder and small quantity in the vials, the powder will be scattered throughout the vial and caps during the transportation.

2) If the quantity more than 1g, we could make the frozen powder in penicillin vials directly. In this case, the powder will not scattered. We do have the step prices for 1g, 5g and 10g.......

So they freeze dry it outside the vial and pack it, where most suppliers freeze dry it in the vial itself.... ?

So just an update on this as, whilst specific sourcing is NA on BL, harm reduction is important.

I rechecked their web page.

The company I ordered from typically ship large vials of 1 grams or more of melanotan.

I didn't check this before ordering and mistakenly requested 10 mg vials.

As a result they claim to have packed pre-freeze-dried peptide into small vials to be used for sample purposes, for me - thus explaining the appearance.

I used a nasal inhaler to dose 250 mcg this morning.

Start conservatively.

I did temporarily second guess my decision and slightly panicked at the thought of having consumed something toxic.

However, attempting to validate the companies audited status on made-in-china by comparing their listed address with what one can find on google maps, does in fact reveal an actual company with their name and business profile.

Video's like this make buying from China sound reliable but of course, it's China afterall.

They're known for counterfeiting genius.

Just on the point of "potentially consuming something toxic".

I mean probably hard to say cause it's China but, I received the peptide in powder all over the vial.

They explained it's cause it was freeze-dried in bulk then divided and packed.

So when I mix it with water it dissolved nicely as good peptide does.

I mean fact is it's a white chemical I'm not 100% sure is what they claim.

Probably impossible to comment on but..... do things ever go wrong in these circumstances?

Could they have mixed up the MT2 with something malfescent and I could be consuming a detrimental chemical instead?

It just kind of occurred to me, "hey man, you just sprayed some China chemical into your sinus, fuck knows what it really was".

Just on the point of "potentially consuming something toxic".

I mean probably hard to say cause it's China but, I received the peptide in powder all over the vial.

They explained it's cause it was freeze-dried in bulk then divided and packed.

So when I mix it with water it dissolved nicely as good peptide does.

I mean fact is it's a white chemical I'm not 100% sure is what they claim.

Probably impossible to comment on but..... do things ever go wrong in these circumstances?

Could they have mixed up the MT2 with something malfescent and I could be consuming a detrimental chemical instead?

It just kind of occurred to me, "hey man, you just sprayed some China chemical into your sinus, fuck knows what it really was".
I doubt it. I feel the worst bet would be under dosed product or just filler/bunk product. We don't see a lot of issues with steroids raws coming from China other than some suppliers had trace heavy metals when it comes to something physical harmful. Otherwise the raws come under dosed or maybe adulterated with another steroid

I doubt it. I feel the worst bet would be under dosed product or just filler/bunk product. We don't see a lot of issues with steroids raws coming from China other than some suppliers had trace heavy metals when it comes to something physical harmful. Otherwise the raws come under dosed or maybe adulterated with another steroid

I inhaled 3 mg of that mt2 this morning as it was a sunny forecast.

I got stupidly tanned, I almost freaked out after seeing how dark I got, but about 20 minutes after inhaling I started to get this panic onset.

This happens to me on and off ever since initially have a couple of heavy panic attacks following slightly excessive meth use, but none the less felt concerning this morning when it happened.

Are there steroid adulterants you may be familiar with that could cause something like that - panic sensations?

Maybe it was "all in my head" after realizing I'd just dose 3 mg (nasal; so that would be 1 to 1.5 mg subQ equivalent or so, as I understand).

But still, I'm either never dosing that high again, or never using this particular order of mt 2 again.

The lab I ordered from specialize primarily in cancer-preventing vaccines, according to their webpage.

That and custom peptides.

So, potential adulterant wise, it's hard to know.

I'm not aware of any adulterants that could cause those types of side effects. With steroids it usually is another steroid but with water soluble compounds, it can be a wide variety of things

Some reading around suggests panic response may be related to excessive dosing?

I got wicked brain zaps this morning.

It's always unnerving these effects from an unlicensed product, especially one coming from China.

Just out of curiosity, if anyone is based in or near the UK, I'd be happy to post on a vial or two of this product to see how you find it compared to other mt2 you've used?

Some reading around suggests panic response may be related to excessive dosing?

I got wicked brain zaps this morning.

It's always unnerving these effects from an unlicensed product, especially one coming from China.

Just out of curiosity, if anyone is based in or near the UK, I'd be happy to post on a vial or two of this product to see how you find it compared to other mt2 you've used?
I wish I lived in the UK lol. Would make bodybuilding and traveling for leisure much more affordable to me. Plan on visiting again in a year or so, so if you have any vials left then I'll gladly take one off your hands lol

On the topic of legitimate and/or safe tanning chemicals:

Looking at the ingredients here
. We see ingredients called 4-phenylbutyryl-his-d-phe-arg-trp-nh2 and another called n-Pentadecanoyl. Both these ingredients are listed alongside melanotan as a-msh analog in this paper
. These two ingredients most likely work in a very similar way to melanotan, binding to mc1r, mimicking the function of the human body's a-msh.
All the ingredients listed in what they call PermatanComplex seem to have some effects on melanogenesis.
If these work nasally, for humans and safely is another question.

Permatan?

Very impressive results, apparently another analogue of alpha-msh.