• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dosing fentanyl powder with pin

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I recently cleaned up some meth with acetone and after evaporating discovered what looked to be 1.5-2mg of a white residue stuck on the bottom of the jar. A test indicated fentanyl. I used a pin to scrape up a piece about 1mm x 1mm and placed it on my tounge and within a few minutes could feel it kicking in. This dose is however too minute to give any good effect except some slight sedation. What would a safe dose to get some decent effect without any opiod tolerance and without ODing?

You will either get nicely buzzed or just literally die with quickness and nobody able to know what happened to you to help lol.

Its up to you... if you want to guess with yourself whether the next dose gets you high or euphorically dead for all eternity you can try to eye-ball it. Unless you have substantial heavy opiate tolerance you will be guessing which fun consequence the fent you carefully collected and sent to your brain will deliver. I hope you don't do that though lol.

Fent is not a narcotic to take risks with. The people who gambled usually aren't here today for a reason. Measuring fent out with a carefully exact means of dosing yourself however? That is not the same as we have been talking about here. If you can measure it EXACTLY I will have a less harsh tone but right now you are liable to dying and that is not fun. Dying from drugs usually is very unpleasant and shameful.

I want to start talking more about fentanyl in these forums and I'll start here. Like people say, it's extremely potent and you need to be careful. I have an idea what I would do. You should have someone at least on the phone with you who knows where you are when you dose this. I checked a bit into your profile to see where you're at and a few posts ago you mentioned being in Australia. Australia does not have an overdose response phone line which I can find myself. So, I think it's on you to make sure you're not alone. This is a substance of unknown strength or exact quantity.

If you're going to do it quick. Smoke it on foil. A very, very small amount. Even regular users are always freaked here about the potential strength of any given batch with anyone and its for a reason. This drug kills you and easily.

Otherwise, IM has the greatest bioavailability with fentanyl and that's a bit slower. Sublingual also works and will be a bit slower yet. With the small amounts you'll be dealing with here, I don't think you're going to have much chance to reverse anything used sublingually by spitting it out. It will all absorb.

But using the slower methods, that bit of time helps you make decisions where you might not have one otherwise. Keep people around. This is a tough drug to give any real casual advice to.

@JessFR @Atomic_Decay @Tronica @andyturbo there's a lot I've heard to AUS not having much in way of fentanyl but here's a report on methamphetamine in the country washing back to some sort of fentanyl substrate. Keep note.

Last edited:
@JessFR @Atomic_Decay @Tronica @andyturbo there's a lot I've heard to AUS not having much in way of fentanyl but here's a report on methamphetamine in the country washing back to some sort of fentanyl substrate. Keep note.
This is good to know. I've been wondering when fent would make its insidious way here.

@cletusSamboy I have to say man...just don't, please. It's so not worth the risk hey.

There are still much safer good quality opiate options fairly easily available in Australia as far as I know. Even though I do not touch them, I hear plenty of people still loving the local smack.

There are still much safer good quality opiate options fairly easily available in Australia as far as I know. Even though I do not touch them, I hear plenty of people still loving the local smack.
Heroin is by far the first pass in Australia. Can I trade you countries. Or just come over?

Heroin is by far the first pass in Australia. Can I trade you countries. Or just come over?
Come quick my friend - I probably need you more than I’m prepared to admit publicly…but not if you just going to lie around on my floor all day enjoying your ‘nod’..

Come quick my friend - I probably need you more than I’m prepared to admit publicly…but not if you just going to lie around on my floor all day enjoying your ‘nod’..
Help me get passport and fly me out and I'll go. As long as I can take some methadone and my morphine script over I can skate by on that. Little bit of speed and some benzoes and I'm good to go!

I'll make sure I'm ready to go when the time comes. If it does.

You will either get nicely buzzed or just literally die with quickness and nobody able to know what happened to you to help lol.

Its up to you... if you want to guess with yourself whether the next dose gets you high or euphorically dead for all eternity you can try to eye-ball it. Unless you have substantial heavy opiate tolerance you will be guessing which fun consequence the fent you carefully collected and sent to your brain will deliver. I hope you don't do that though lol.

Fent is not a narcotic to take risks with. The people who gambled usually aren't here today for a reason. Measuring fent out with a carefully exact means of dosing yourself however? That is not the same as we have been talking about here. If you can measure it EXACTLY I will have a less harsh tone but right now you are liable to dying and that is not fun. Dying from drugs usually is very unpleasant and shameful.
Lethal dose is like 1-2mg. Not the amount I could fit on the tip of a pin. I binned it anyway since it seemed almost devoid of a buzz and gave mainly sedation. About as useful as suboxone when looking for a buzz.

I recently cleaned up some meth with acetone and after evaporating discovered what looked to be 1.5-2mg of a white residue stuck on the bottom of the jar. A test indicated fentanyl. I used a pin to scrape up a piece about 1mm x 1mm and placed it on my tounge and within a few minutes could feel it kicking in. This dose is however too minute to give any good effect except some slight sedation. What would a safe dose to get some decent effect without any opiod tolerance and without ODing?
The thing is with fentanyl especially with no tolerance there is only the finest line before you go too far and since you have no tolerance I think that taking enough to feel the affects may be the equivalent to the amount that also kills you. That is fucking crazy though. Could you explain to me how this happened I'm sorry I have never gotten into the chemistry of drugs but that sounds fascinating.

The thing is with fentanyl especially with no tolerance there is only the finest line before you go too far and since you have no tolerance I think that taking enough to feel the affects may be the equivalent to the amount that also kills you. That is fucking crazy though. Could you explain to me how this happened I'm sorry I have never gotten into the chemistry of drugs but that sounds fascinating.
Dealer said it was mexican meth so I guess a good way to tell if it's mexican is if it's laced with fenty 😂

Dealer said it was mexican meth so I guess a good way to tell if it's mexican is if it's laced with fenty 😂
Sorry man I've got a migraine and can't be arsed reading back through the thread but did you actually test it to know it was defs fentanyl? And are you in Sydney? I can't remember which city you're in...

Sorry man I've got a migraine and can't be arsed reading back through the thread but did you actually test it to know it was defs fentanyl? And are you in Sydney? I can't remember which city you're in...
Melbourne. Fenty test confirmed.

@cletusSamboy the only "safe" way to put that in your body is volumetric dosing

Even then, you don't know if it's pure or whatever. But at least with volumetric dosing, you could know you're always getting the same amount per milliliter. You could start very small and work up. The problem with street fent is there are hot spots.

hot spots make you drop on the spot
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog