• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Drug overdose deaths top 100,000 annually for the first time, driven by fentanyl, CDC data show

Yeah I lost my dad and a few friends to fent.
But I've never been... I honestly believe if drugs were legal they would be alive most of them were alone except for my dad but my stepmom left the house when he nodded and he died. But if they knew that is was fent and not h they would be alive. so I blame this bullshit war on drugs for the high death rate not the dealers cause if you wanna get high your going to get high there's no shame in that...

Yeah I lost my dad and a few friends to fent.
But I've never been... I honestly believe if drugs were legal they would be alive most of them were alone except for my dad but my stepmom left the house when he nodded and he died. But if they knew that is was fent and not h they would be alive. so I blame this bullshit war on drugs for the high death rate not the dealers cause if you wanna get high your going to get high there's no shame in that...
I'm sorry it has to be like this. I really do wish that drugs could be handled in so much of a healthier way in life. 💔 Along with everything else along the way too.